Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 357. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Anybody else not getting the wallet to sync? It's stuck 3 hours behind at block 72640. I've downloaded the blockschain again at it still stops syncing at that point, even though I have 4 active connections. Is there a new wallet somewhere? I currently have the most recent one on the DopeCoin website, v2.0.0.0-g23456789-dope.

I'm seeing it too. I thought its was all fine as wallet was showing all sync etc. I restarted and its stuck there.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 606
Anybody else not getting the wallet to sync? It's stuck 3 hours behind at block 72640. I've downloaded the blockschain again at it still stops syncing at that point, even though I have 4 active connections. Is there a new wallet somewhere? I currently have the most recent one on the DopeCoin website, v2.0.0.0-g23456789-dope.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Might want to edit the title (asset protection meeting).  On the KGW and Heartbleed, good to hear  Cool
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Yeah absolutely bud

Not much interest on the asset protection meeting so we are going to bypass it. If you are interested in joining the DC dev skype group and would like to chat about the subject I am always willing to help. Send me a DM if interested.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Will the updated client patch the KGW and new "heartbleed" vulnerabilities?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
price of dopecoin price of dopecoin here
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I'll admit i may have miss heard it over the noise of my fans on the mining rig, oops Sad lol
legendary
Activity: 1330
Bitcoin
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.

I have to say, some sound like Doe before it even sounds like Doge...and some sound like Dope
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 854

(I think these guys just work for tips)
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Alright everyone here is the start of many to come!!

Pipes, Bubblers, Chillums
OH MY!!

UPVOTE THE HELL OUT OF THIS!  Please that is  Wink

http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/comments/22rc2u/pixskull_partners_up_w_madglass_to_offer_high/

Activity: 238
One pool has 80% of the network. It's not wise, please help mining a little on:

DOPE.INTERNETARENA.IT

DOPECOIN NEED MORE MINERS! SPECIAL PROMOTION 0.75% FEE
 JOIN US NOW !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - JOIN OUR PPLNS SERVER 0.75% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 0.75% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://dope.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Wallet runs fine for me now, just started it.
"blocks" : 70891,
"timeoffset" : 9,
"connections" : 8,
"proxy" : "",
"difficulty" : 5.42941581,
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Hi guys i have problem with sync wallet,anything new? update?

70819 ?

Yup... I can confirm. Something's not right. Stuck at 70819 for 5 hours and counting. Don't think I saw any sudden drop in net hashrates either. Difficulty is fluctuating as usual.

What site you use to check hashrates? Minebig show only  Network Hashrate: 42.310 MH/s Kinda low...
Activity: 143
Had the same problem, but my wallet is now  sync.

Greet
Activity: 280
Hi guys i have problem with sync wallet,anything new? update?

70819 ?

Yup... I can confirm. Something's not right. Stuck at 70819 for 5 hours and counting. Don't think I saw any sudden drop in net hashrates either. Difficulty is fluctuating as usual.
Jump to: