Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 371. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Ty link fixed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Good question bud.

The paper wallet generator is up and running and will automate this process for you while providing full instructions. Please go to www.dopecoin.com/resources and check out the paper wallet generator.

If you have any more questions please ask.
Thanks checking it out now.

P.s. you have the wrong link, this is the link to the resources page. And directly to the paper wallet http://paperwallet.dopecoin.com.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Good question bud.

The paper wallet generator is up and running and will automate this process for you while providing full instructions. Please go to http://paperwallet.dopecoin.com and check out the paper wallet generator.

If you have any more questions please ask.
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Paper Wallets Under development[/b][/size][/font]

Can anyone tell me how to use this, or how this will be used in the future? In an attempt to figure it out I have printed both halves and stuck them together to create a nice paper "double printed". After that I (in my mind) wrote down the private key at the corresponding field, and wrote down the public address at that field.
Now comes the question for me: am I supposed to cut off the private key part and store it somewhere safe, or do you 'close' it by folding the private key part inwards (that way the private key block goes on top of the dark leaves bit)?
The public key part can be safely distributed like leaving it at a counter for people to donate coins, if I am not mistaken?

When I feel like spending all the coins on the wallet I add the private key to my qt and can use the wallet like any digital wallet. But why does it mention that I have to clear the paper wallet all at once? If the private key is imported it will stay in my qt until I delete it?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Whoever posted on Potcoin with the mining prize....props! LMAO
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
this coin cost less than mining, difficulty changes in a strange way can be a kind of error of a multipool that dump at those prices ?

This happens because trademybit attacks with over 300mhs and we have something like 30mhs. Diff correctly jump up and we're screwed. Glad to see they keep losing money compared to mining other coins.

When they quit mining dope? i can sell almost all coins what are for buy order now and then they stop? i just cant get it. Can someone explain to me this?

It must be so shitpool if they dont mine most profitable coin Cheesy why miners are there,if we have official dopecoin pool and also you can win a weed ,what else to wish Cheesy

multipool.us is coming to pick some dopes too, around 2000mhs. Then ASIC 250mhs per unit. hard days coming...
Not all multipools are not looking profit right now, some do but they look coins that might survive.
WTB Dope 450k 0.7btc Wink
Activity: 417
this coin cost less than mining, difficulty changes in a strange way can be a kind of error of a multipool that dump at those prices ?

This happens because trademybit attacks with over 300mhs and we have something like 30mhs. Diff correctly jump up and we're screwed. Glad to see they keep losing money compared to mining other coins.

When they quit mining dope? i can sell almost all coins what are for buy order now and then they stop? i just cant get it. Can someone explain to me this?

It must be so shitpool if they dont mine most profitable coin Cheesy why miners are there,if we have official dopecoin pool and also you can win a weed ,what else to wish Cheesy
Activity: 238

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

For this coin has too many uncertainties
Do not know if this coin will have the potential to
Hope is a good

Hope for DOPE!  Grin

Always submit Sell Orders with Price Higher than Buy Orders!
[/color]

Thank you!  That's how forex trading, and any other commodity works!  It needs to follow in suit people, that's what raises the coins value!
Activity: 100
Merit: 10

For this coin has too many uncertainties
Do not know if this coin will have the potential to
Hope is a good
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Federal Marijuana Policy http://www.c-span.org/video/?318560-1/marijuana-legalization

If your into following all the policies.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Hi,there ! I wanted to say that i mine your coin for a bit of time..I'm new on this forum.Just wanted to say that I'm with us bro's  Cool  Peace.

P.S. Guys we can add DOPECOIN to https://www.swaphole.com/ and get another exchange !!  Roll Eyes

Deposit coins in hole, never see again.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
I think we should get more 1 exchange like swicex or criptisy
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Hi,there ! I wanted to say that i mine your coin for a bit of time..I'm new on this forum.Just wanted to say that I'm with us bro's  Cool  Peace.

P.S. Guys we can add DOPECOIN to https://www.swaphole.com/ and get another exchange !!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Please back few pages before Dopey and other stuff members explained this a lot of times....
Tribit need to delete DopeCoin as well...
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Yeah many people dont know how to use it they just buy it at low price and after they expext that it rise up, but if all people do what they do the price will never go up, so dont do that, BUY AT HIGHER PRICES THAN SELL ORDERS, this is the only way!
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Always submit Sell Orders with Price Higher than Buy Orders!
[/color]
Big things on the rise!  Getting in early!  Staying for the long haul!

New retailers, Shopping Carts, Poker/Dice/Wheel games, ePOS, Dopecoin Purchase Discounts! 

And only a month old!  Let's see where we can take it!

It's not coincidence that DOPE comes right after DOGE on all exchanges!  And at twice the amount!
Jump to: