Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 367. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
You have a point, forgive my momentary lapse of composure.
I'm operating on 2 bottles of wine and a 21 hour work day.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Sorry dude, I've had a few drinks and this guy has really crossed the line. I have been very respectful and civil with other developers and they're communities, but enough is enough.

I don't mean things literally and I hope they are not taken too badly out of context.
With that being said.... there is a certain line that you should not cross.
Coming in here and pretending there is a fork to try and disrupt our community?
You picked the wrong online entrepreneur to mess with.  

No problems.  You made Fox news, we gotta keep up appearances.  Cool
Sorry dude, I've had a few drinks and this guy has really crossed the line. I have been very respectful and civil with other developers and they're communities, but enough is enough.

I don't mean things literally and I hope they are not taken too badly out of context.
With that being said.... there is a certain line that you should not cross.
Coming in here and pretending there is a fork to try and disrupt our community?
Every action comes with a reaction, I hope you are prepared for it.
legendary
DOPE to the big leagues
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
hey that was my broken english garbage comment, i don't know who is that guy   Grin

P.S.

is safe leave coins on an exchange with a fork ?

LMAO you and Andy are the same person. You should of been a little bit smarter troll and not so transparent. Like I said, tomorrow it begins, big mistake dude.

There is no fork you fud spreading parasite. Of course you would say that though.

nope, that guy seems chinese to me and i'm not from china i can assure so if you wan't i can demostrate writing in my native language  Wink
For the time being Roony, we expect more manipulation from our competition until we fork. Thanks for your patience.
hey that was my broken english garbage comment, i don't know who is that guy   Grin

P.S.

LMAO you and Andy are the same person. You should of been a little bit smarter troll and not so transparent. Like I said, tomorrow it begins, big mistake dude.

There is no fork you fud spreading parasite. Of course you would say that though.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Dopey diff is stable now?
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039

P.S.

Thanks bud:) It's time to move forward here now that our infrastructure is in place.

And Andy or whoever the fuck you are.... you just woke a sleeping dragon bud... there will be consequences for your actions.
legendary
We are not going to simply fork to fix the whacky KGW BS that has been taking place.
It's time for DopeCoin to release the worlds most innovative coin mixer / money laundering technology on the face of the planet.

Cool

Fantastic work, Dopey!  I've been going to town on mintpal  Cheesy
We are not going to simply fork to fix the whacky KGW BS that has been taking place.
It's time for DopeCoin to release the worlds most innovative coin mixer / money laundering technology on the face of the planet.
Activity: 193
all is fixed, diff spike was the issue, we will be forking this week.

Looks like this Andy fag is a potcoin supporter trying to spread fud. You guys will get yours, don't worry.
If you really want to pick a fight with someone that has surpassed your development efforts within record time and has displayed a much more impressive work ethic that is your choice. I tried to be polite and civil with you guys but I can focus my efforts in a different direction.

Looking forward to be able to mine dope again, something has been wrong with diff from the start here and I am glad you finally fix it !
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
we found a block yaaaaaaaaaaaay i can rool one more now,im happy Smiley here we go,our devs are the best,call more miners,and turn on all rigs pls, target -> dopecoin. lets get hiiigh brothers,bob marley love you all.

oh,shit again that high diff...but i keep mining this im warrior ,this is marihuana internet coin war! we must win,fuck that potcoin shit name it is at all.
all is fixed, diff spike was the issue, we will be forking this week.

Looks like this Andy fag is a potcoin supporter trying to spread fud. You guys will get yours, don't worry.
If you really want to pick a fight with someone that has surpassed your development efforts within record time and has displayed a much more impressive work ethic that is your choice. I tried to be polite and civil with you guys but I can focus my efforts in a different direction.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
what does it mean? please what to do now,mine or not? wait till devs fix this?
is sunday,im so fuckin high im sad for this problem
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
diff should be 1.5-2 at max
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hi why do I get this when I try to build the doodah ?

src/leveldb/libleveldb.a', needed by `dopecoin-qt'. Stop.
legendary
this coin cost less than mining, difficulty changes in a strange way can be a kind of error of a multipool that dump at those prices ?

You posted the exact same comment as a different user yesterday? What is your angle ?

Hard to interpret that broken english garbage.  I'd disregard it.
Jump to: