Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 368. (Read 635454 times)

mcg
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
we will be implementing digishield this week and fork it.

something is pushing diff up real high.

diff of 15 is not normal for 0.10 ghash.

cheers
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
this coin cost less than mining, difficulty changes in a strange way can be a kind of error of a multipool that dump at those prices ?

You posted the exact same comment as a different user yesterday? What is your angle ?
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
this coin cost less than mining, difficulty changes in a strange way can be a kind of error of a multipool that dump at those prices ?
Working on it guys, thanks for your patience.
mcg
looking into this.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
i will leave dopecoin if diff still jumping, sry guys!

cgminer show me diff 30, pool 25 and is stuck ,1 block to diff 2 ... this is mad Cheesy please can anyone explain to me this? Smiley thx
Did you see the roonies on him???
i will leave dopecoin if diff still jumping, sry guys!
Activity: 417
Wow,also network diff is stuck? strange ...
no look at that we dont find any block at 4 hours, at is going on?
mcg
Dopey what is going on with pool.dopecoin.com ? we are not finding blocks since 11:00 am!  Undecided

we have checked the stratum and cronjobs.. they are working fine.

27mh out of 170 total.

that will make you find less blocks.

time to get more miners on there
Dopey what is going on with pool.dopecoin.com ? we are not finding blocks since 11:00 am!  Undecided
Making some adjustments to the character selection avatars for the poker site.

You will be pleased to know that you will have the option to pick characters like Walter White, George Bush, Miley Cyrus, Batman, 2pac, Bob Marley, Snoop Dogg and many more!

This is going to be alot of fun guys, I'm looking forward to it.

I'm really happy that we have been able to constantly add new and exciting innovations for our members. This is a trend that will always continue. Glad to have you guys on board. 

Warm regards,

Dopey
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

I'll be mining this, so hoping for a successful launch!

Refueling coins
Extension to more
To have a better tomorrow
We need to start using the new tipbot and raise awareness of this coin.
Also, is the bot available on github? It's probably a fork of altcointip bot and I was having trouble pulling data with regex on the block explorer.

We had some long discussions last night about our tipbot strategy and have some very AWESOME stuff on the horizon:) Dopecoindude will be able to answer some more questions tomorrow when he is awake.

Might I suggest lowering the size of the pictures on your site pixskull? Very pixelated. Pictures are stretched.

Rich is already aware of the pics and will be correcting the issue shortly. Thanks for the heads up.
Activity: 322
Might I suggest lowering the size of the pictures on your site pixskull? Very pixelated. Pictures are stretched.
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
We need to start using the new tipbot and raise awareness of this coin.
Also, is the bot available on github? It's probably a fork of altcointip bot and I was having trouble pulling data with regex on the block explorer.
I have added more funds for you and you should be able to withdraw now.

I was under the impression that the 1% edge was supposed to eventually earn DOPE for the development team however we are down 15k now. Hopefully things turn around here hahaha.

Thanks for playing bud and a big congratulations to you:)

Please let me know that your withdraw was successful.
I'll check it out bud lol, you might of cleaned out the bank. If so I will add more money so you can take your winnings.

Congratulations.
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
played on the dopecoin spin with 500 dope and winned over 4000 and i can't withdraw the entire sum but only 500, i think they don't have sufficient funds... so guys go lost your dopes on the spin or they can't pay me  Grin
Great work bud.

I love the work ethic of our developers and community. It's really impressive to see a team that actually gives a shit about they're product.

Keep up the great work guys.
Jump to: