Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 366. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.

Dope the way!-4LSjpsk3jM2Uu6LschfkaxYVgWoKy4Yzbe
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I really like DOPE devs, and i try my best to buy dopes Wink
I don't disrespect DOPECOIN don't take me wrong. But you have to do something really special soon to survive  =*(

I don't doubt it and glad to have you supporting us. I mean lets face it DopeCoin has the best infrastructure already established by any one coin in under a month. Let's take a summary of inventory shall we?

Not to mention Twitter, Facebook and yes Reddit. Plus, there are many behind the scene stuff going on Cannabis Cup ....on and on.... oh and got on MintPal almost when they opened!

There is no lack of development and support for this coin. Things are going to move forward and we will win  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1981
Merit: 1039
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
diff still jumping?
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
You underestimate the loyalty of our community. ??
If you check pools you have 74 miners right now.

I really like DOPE devs, and i try my best to buy dopes Wink
I don't disrespect DOPECOIN don't take me wrong. But you have to do something really special soon to survive  =*(
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

If you would of been a little bit more subtle your BS may of gone unnoticed.
You underestimate the loyalty of our community.
Your fud is not going to hurt us long term but will likely create an entirely different effect you were not anticipating.

Dopecoin has the most kickass community hands down. Lets go Braveheart on them  Grin

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Your fud is not going to hurt us long term but will likely create an entirely different effect you were not anticipating.

Dopecoin has the most kickass community hands down. Lets go Braveheart on them  Grin
Did you see the roonies on him???
oh fock my psu burn right now  Sad, now i can t mine  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 126
They only attack us because they know we're a threat.

Even if the price still isn't really reflecting it. I'm sure some day it'll go up over 200 without plummeting right back down.
legendary

Every time i see a post like this, its from a nebie with 14 post or so.
Do you really think, that i will stop mining (supporting dopecoin) Just because you guy's/girl's make some stupid post's on the dopecoin threat.
Grow up!

i only know that a guy quoted without citation my poor english, i tried to make fun of it and i became a troll and an hacker, btw i hope to be soon in the elite with 56 posts  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
look like paranoia or a cheap wine at least  Grin

Do you really think, that i will stop mining (supporting dopecoin) Just because you guy's/girl's make some stupid post's on the dopecoin threat.
Grow up!

They are desperate which calls for desperate measures. Its really un-cool. I mean who brings down a Spin Wheel game ?
Activity: 143

Grow up!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We need to start using the new tipbot and raise awareness of this coin.
Also, is the bot available on github? It's probably a fork of altcointip bot and I was having trouble pulling data with regex on the block explorer.

As Dopey mentioned below we have some things planned!   Also, this bot is a fork from altcointip bot if I re-call.  I can find out more for sure.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
look like paranoia or a cheap wine at least  Grin

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We are being attacked at the moment from our competition. Including hacking of our game sites and disruptions to our mining pools.
We are not the type of development team that takes a defensive position, there will be a counterattack.

Activity: 417
That trademymom is all the time attackin...maybe after update they stop
Activity: 434
hahaha. in seriousness, fork to scypt-n
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Dopecoin spin max bet only 375 ??
Raise to 1k  Grin
mcg
the diff fluctuation that happened before is something to worry about. it might happen again. someone might be doing this on purpose. and we will take action.

KGW takes so many blocks and calcs average times.

i saw on the blockexplorer that many blocks were taken in under 2 seconds.

meaning that follow up blocks need to make up for the time correction of these fast blocks.

hence diff goes up.

we will be testing with digishield and implementing this as well.

while in the process we might do some other updates as well so you wont have to update multiple times.

we will be watching this and working on the wallets next week ( includes android )

ps. think about your heart dopey Wink
Jump to: