Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 379. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
no not at all

It is an electronic point of sale API for merchants.

To clarify a bit further, this has nothing to do with mining operations or proof of stake. Apologies for the confusion.

The ePOS API will allow merchants to accept DopeCoins on they're website through a more automated system that provides online wallets and current market prices.
This is a step up from what we can currently offer merchants who are currently accepting DopeCoin through a manual transaction process.

Hope that helps clear things up.

If you have any more questions please feel free to ask.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
POS means that mining will stop and we will earn coins holding them in the wallet right?
These last few updates will bring our technical infrastructure to a highly competitive level compared to the rest of the altcoin community and is a wonderful achievement to of accomplished this soon after launch.

I'd like to extend my gratitude to my development team and the folks over at Leafcoin (aaronm and temp) for they're amazing efforts.

Infrastructure complete.
Marketing and advertising well underway with many milestones hit.
Now it is time to complete the final leg of the journey and to bring big business on board.

As for the low prices and low hash rates, all I can say is consider this an amazing opportunity rather than a negative.

Thank you to the community for your support and belief in our ability to deliver. We will not let you down!

Nice to see some fresh faces here too folks, a warm welcome from the DopeCoin community.

Warm regards,

Dopey
The ePOS system is technically completed and is just getting a few final touch ups with a release date scheduled within the next 24 hours.

Apologies for the delay on the Texas Hold'em, it is also being finished up as we speak and will be released shortly after.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Don't know what is wrong with the difficulty jumps on Dopecoin, it was 3 and then jump to 22 but network hashrate did only increase by 10kh/s... so something is really strange..

I've noticed that too while mining... its not multipools or anything. The coin simply is NOT profitable to mine so I dont see why a multipool is going to jump in and mine it. There's something else going on in the code maybe? The difficulty jumps really is unusual...

Not profitable to mine, means two things, coin price too low, or too much miners, correct? Smiley

Yes, coin price too low. I really dont understand why a multipool would mine it. Arent multipools designed to mine the most profitable coin at a given timeframe? I find it hard to believe that dopecoin is that coin any time of the day looking at mintpal's charts. What gives?
Once again, this is a glitch caused by Kimodo gravity well and is not a clear representation of what is going on. Please contact aaronm for a more technical explanation.
Is not only in the poool that diff jumps, i see the same in cgminer.
Hi guys, for the diff.... what you are seeing on the pool MPOS is not actually what the difficulty is, this is a known glitch involved with Kimodo gravity well and the MPOS system.

Rest assured that the difficulty is not actually swinging violently as the pool might show but is actually a much more reasonable and consistent value and that all is working correctly. This has been explained several times:)
Activity: 193
big hash come in snipes 4-7 blocks then leaves unnoticed except for the higher diff. I stopped mining some time ago because of this...

diff is jumping again, plz fix this
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Don't know what is wrong with the difficulty jumps on Dopecoin, it was 3 and then jump to 22 but network hashrate did only increase by 10kh/s... so something is really strange..

I've noticed that too while mining... its not multipools or anything. The coin simply is NOT profitable to mine so I dont see why a multipool is going to jump in and mine it. There's something else going on in the code maybe? The difficulty jumps really is unusual...

Not profitable to mine, means two things, coin price too low, or too much miners, correct? Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

legendary
legendary
Thanks for another 26K Dopes at 183  Grin

So low, such a good time to buy me buying , me buying!
Indeed , coin price is ridicules low... bear marketplace at the moment, we just need to be patient.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
http://5.199.129.182/bilder/logo1.png
http://dopecoin.miners-pool.de.vu/

- Only 1% Fee
- Location in GERMANY
- Proportional Payout

Come and Join us and feel free to mine with us!
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

So low, such a good time to buy me buying , me buying!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Potcoin on coinwarz  Shocked

Being on coinwarz only gets dopecoin know by cryto miners!
We need dopecoin to be know to people that will not just mine, but people that will use the coin to buy stuff with it.

Agreed coinwarz creates pump and dumps...that's where coins go from 200-10 for beginning coins.  Once it has all the added add ons that these great developers are working on, it will have a greater chance of sustainability once coinwarz picks it up.  Potcoin at the moment is asking about how to change the scrypt over so that multi pools can't pump and dump.

What if....I go ahead and offer a bulk buy for these pipes.  10 people to start, and then I'll keep it going for you guys to offer it only for Dopecoin buyers!

$20 Shipped not Engraved
$30 Shipped Engraved

Gives you guys a reason to go ahead and push to your friends to have to get Dopecoin, or to give you the money to exchange it for dopecoin (bumping the volume in dopecoin, increasing the awareness, and price)

Let me know what you think!

Sound like a good idea!  We should figure out some promo for 4/20 and your pipes. I'll see if I can wrap my head around it.  We need to bring in more users.

By the way:  The DopeCoin TipBot aka DopeCoinDealer is now active! http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/comments/214mpb/bot_test/    <- this is the test thread. Right now its only enabled in  r/trees & r/girlsgonedopecoin . Others will be added.
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Potcoin on coinwarz  Shocked

Being on coinwarz only gets dopecoin know by cryto miners!
We need dopecoin to be know to people that will not just mine, but people that will use the coin to buy stuff with it.

Agreed coinwarz creates pump and dumps...that's where coins go from 200-10 for beginning coins.  Once it has all the added add ons that these great developers are working on, it will have a greater chance of sustainability once coinwarz picks it up.  Potcoin at the moment is asking about how to change the scrypt over so that multi pools can't pump and dump.

What if....I go ahead and offer a bulk buy for these pipes.  10 people to start, and then I'll keep it going for you guys to offer it only for Dopecoin buyers!

$20 Shipped not Engraved
$30 Shipped Engraved

Gives you guys a reason to go ahead and push to your friends to have to get Dopecoin, or to give you the money to exchange it for dopecoin (bumping the volume in dopecoin, increasing the awareness, and price)

Let me know what you think!
we need more buy orders.
Jump to: