Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 381. (Read 635454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
i will sell when price hit 1$, before that i will only buy

I notice that you're mining Dope already for days, day in and day out, as when i get on the mining pool then always your name is on the top... that is good, that is at least another 10K Dopes that will not hit the market place...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
i will sell when price hit 1$, before that i will only buy
legendary
im happy,i can mine more now and diff is stable  Cheesy

I was thinking to hire a mining rig, a really big one Smiley so that the coins that hit the market place is reduced a lot. If DEV don't want to decrease the block rewards, then strong bag holders need to make sure that less coins are be able to hit the market place.

We are ONLY at place 106 on coinmarketcap!!!! With a big amount of coins available, already 25 millions Sad

106    DopeCoin   $ 28,932   $ 0.0011   25,730,588 DOPE   $ 1,432   

I'm not really a big bag holder (yet) only holding 1% of current coins available...

I am mining and not selling, but only have 435KH/s
Will keep the dopes for minimum of a year.

So basically what you are saying the marketplace has so many coins its actually diluting it a lot ?

I think thats what placebo means.
But personaly i am in here for the long run, so even at 2000i wouldn't sell

Basically there are a lot of factors, 6 months ago people spread there BTCs over 30 coins? maybe 40? Now they need to spread it over 200 coins.

I don't know...

Introduction of a multipool for Dope (look at BC) can be something interesting to boost interest in the coin, and then there is really no need to change the number of coins hitting the market.

PS: i'm not planning to sell low too, as it is stupid to sell it at those prices. This coin can (has) a lot to offer...
Activity: 143
We're a long road away from 2000 sats.

Thats true but Dopecoin is just starting.
Activity: 126
We're a long road away from 2000 sats.
im happy,i can mine more now and diff is stable  Cheesy

I was thinking to hire a mining rig, a really big one Smiley so that the coins that hit the market place is reduced a lot. If DEV don't want to decrease the block rewards, then strong bag holders need to make sure that less coins are be able to hit the market place.

We are ONLY at place 106 on coinmarketcap!!!! With a big amount of coins available, already 25 millions Sad

I'm not really a big bag holder (yet) only holding 1% of current coins available...

So basically what you are saying the marketplace has so many coins its actually diluting it a lot ?

I think thats what placebo means.
But personaly i am in here for the long run, so even at 2000i wouldn't sell
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Someone just sold me 75K Dopes at 200sats, thank you!!! Smiley

Honestly, I have no idea why this coin is 200 satoshis atm...or why would anyone sell for that price? Anyone who has read anything on this dopecoin thread....it should be 2k instead of that 200....

Basically this ^^ .  I can't wait to get my money out of some other crypto's here ( just waiting ) to buy into DopeCoin. Its taking to long ugghh
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We need to start using the new tipbot and raise awareness of this coin.

Also, is the bot available on github? It's probably a fork of altcointip bot and I was having trouble pulling data with regex on the block explorer.

Hey, we are testing the bot right now + /u/dopecoindealer is the bot and the bot is a a fork of the altcointip. This should gain us some new users as we'll be running some promo's now.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
From what I've seen, the newest trend is mass-mine a coin then dump it on the market for BTC until that coin has been totally parched and killed off.
From what I've seen, the newest trend is mass-mine a coin then dump it on the market for BTC until that coin has been totally parched and killed off.
Activity: 280
Sigh... now if only this coin was 50% premine with an airdrop to all who enjoys a good joint.... seems to be the newest trend Tongue
Let's just hope it doesn't get down to 1 sat and just dies.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
the only reason why the market is so unstable is cause there are no rich people buying our coin, we need to call the attention of that people, cause if they join in this coin they will bought not 1 or 2 btc, they will buy 100 or 200 btc!
legendary
Activity: 1246

We learned the reward reduction fork lesson with KDC.  We need more buyer interest.
legendary

Activity: 417
legendary
Someone just sold me 75K Dopes at 200sats, thank you!!! Smiley

Honestly, I have no idea why this coin is 200 satoshis atm...or why would anyone sell for that price? Anyone who has read anything on this dopecoin thread....it should be 2k instead of that 200....

1. Bear market place
2. Too much coins hitting the market

That are the 2 mean reasons and people are currently only interested in currency coins...

legendary
Time to put my miners back on Dope to stop the dilution!!!!! All coins that i mine stay in wallet, so not hitting the market place...

475 x 1440 = 684,000 per day

10,000 that i mine per day so 1.46% of day supply is not hitting the market place... if more and more people would keep the coins in there wallet and wait a little then this one can move higher A LOT!!!!

In fact i still prefer that Dope is doing a little fork to reduce dilution as too much coins are hitting the market place. We are talking about 1.36BTC per day, so we need for 1.36BTC of new people buying this coin at 200 sats... too much coin on the market place and lack of buying... finding new people is good, but DEV don't understand that people don't want to wait that long, they want to see some returns today, not next year.

Jump to: