Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 380. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Potcoin on coinwarz  Shocked

Being on coinwarz only gets dopecoin know by cryto miners!
We need dopecoin to be know to people that will not just mine, but people that will use the coin to buy stuff with it.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Potcoin on coinwarz  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Hashrate just pickup to 500Mh/s!!! Price move up to 225 sats (what is still ridicules, but anyway), looks like we are moving in the right direction at it for now...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hi folks, I am just finishing up the last leg of my travels and will be ready to get back to business right away here.
We have some interesting things coming up, including the POS system, some more marketing campaigns targeting Holland and a new system that will allow DopeCoin miners to win FREE marijuana and accessories for mining DopeCoins.

Additionally I have been in contact with the High Times organizers that are preparing Cannabis Cup 2014 and am considering holding a community fundraiser to possibly purchase a booth at the event. The cost is 2K + travel and accommodations and might be possible with the communities help. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I am going to grab a quick nap here in preparation for my last flight and will speak to you all later.

Warm regards,

Dopey
What about the people who don't smoke marijuana?  Grin A PoS system you say? Time to buy some Dope while they are cheap!

There will be some non smokable options available too bud:)

POS system is 90% complete and will be ready for beta testing very shortly.

I am finally at my final destination after a very long trip around the world. Going to grab a good nights sleep here to solve this Jetlag.
When you use your airmiles points instead of cash they tend to take you the long way around lol.

Gnight folks, will chat with you in the morning.

I think going to the Cannabis Cup 2014 would be a great thing for Dopecoin.
Then a lot more people will get to know Dopecoin.

This would be sick!! can't wait till we get the group together to do this.  The Reddit Tipbot would be perfect to raise this ( almost done ).

Really looking forward to that bud. Great Job bro!
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Hi folks, I am just finishing up the last leg of my travels and will be ready to get back to business right away here.
We have some interesting things coming up, including the POS system, some more marketing campaigns targeting Holland and a new system that will allow DopeCoin miners to win FREE marijuana and accessories for mining DopeCoins.

Additionally I have been in contact with the High Times organizers that are preparing Cannabis Cup 2014 and am considering holding a community fundraiser to possibly purchase a booth at the event. The cost is 2K + travel and accommodations and might be possible with the communities help. Please let me know your thoughts on this.

I am going to grab a quick nap here in preparation for my last flight and will speak to you all later.

Warm regards,

Dopey
What about the people who don't smoke marijuana?  Grin A PoS system you say? Time to buy some Dope while they are cheap!
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

This would be sick!! can't wait till we get the group together to do this.  The Reddit Tipbot would be perfect to raise this ( almost done ).
Activity: 143

Warm regards,

Dopey

legendary
Activity: 1246
Details on this POS update?  First I've heard of it.
legendary
Activity: 854

Warm regards,

Dopey

Ya man shoot for the Cannabis Cup booth...it's a DOPE idea  Grin
Safe travels, dopey!
Activity: 42
Merit: 10

Warm regards,

Dopey

Once again, great update Dopey! Keep up the good work.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Fork like other coins... Scrypt started to be non profitable and non worth.... Most of "shitty" coins changed from Scrypt to Scrypt-N and they are stable.... We will see tomorrow what's gonna be with another National Coin (SPA) after fork.

Dopey is in travel. Don't worry We are working to give for users more and more! Smiley

Check forum for more informations.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Fork like other coins... Scrypt started to be non profitable and non worth.... Most of "shitty" coins changed from Scrypt to Scrypt-N and they are stable.... We will see tomorrow what's gonna be with another National Coin (SPA) after fork.

Devs can you give us more news?
legendary
Activity: 1120
I think We/Dope should think to fork to Scrypt-N

It will rise the price and it's better for GPU miners...
I'm still hlod my 100K Dope and i don't even want to sell now.. Each day i buy some Dope with regular price or a little higher...

P.S

Some big updates/moves are coming to Scrypt Coins let's hope that it will not touch Dope....
What does that mean? Move to Scrypt-N?
legendary
Activity: 1246
I'm waiting to see how low it will go  Grin

sell into me, bitches  Cool
As we said maybe is better we get in coinwarz
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
I think We/Dope should think to fork to Scrypt-N

It will rise the price and it's better for GPU miners...
I'm still hlod my 100K Dope and i don't even want to sell now.. Each day i buy some Dope with regular price or a little higher...

P.S

Some big updates/moves are coming to Scrypt Coins let's hope that it will not touch Dope....
right i will not hit the market until 1$  Grin
Jump to: