Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 383. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I think the biggest problem that we are facing is that the majority of the world still does not understand how Bitcoins work and feel very uneasy about the technical complexity and subsequent risk of theft and hacking.

This is a younger generations investment opportunity and marketplace that many of the older and more established investors with liquid capital fail to fully grasp.

In order to pursue those more established investors an big money we have two options..

A massive re-education and marketing campaign to bring the world up to speed about how DopeCoins work and how to protect yourself from hacking and theft through the use of wallet encryption and or paper wallets.  
This approach is not cost effective and could never be accomplished without a multi-million dollar marketing and advertising budget and as far as I am concerned is off the table.

Our second option is to reach out and educate individual big business retailers within our marketplace and bring them on board one at a time, eventually generating traction within our industry and ultimately creating our own snowball effect with regards to market adoption.
The bottom line at this point is education and personal contact.
In other words... We need to continue doing what we are doing and grind it out, day after day.

I do not believe that getting on Cryptsy is going to help our cause at this moment and honestly believe that Mintpal will be giving Cryptsy a run for they're money within a very short time frame.

Our name is out there now, some people are thrilled with the idea of DopeCoin, others despise the concept. Which is exactly the reaction we were hoping to generate.

We have developed our infrastructure very quickly and professionally and have hit Huffington post and FOX news within 35 days of launch!

Phase 1 and 2 are complete, now it is time to push into the home stretch.

Will our competitors be able to outwork and out develop us?  Not a chance in hell! Simple as that!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
we need more markets  Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
So Dope hit Fox news and what is happening, people are selling!!!!???

Worry not...all cryptos are taking a shit-kicking after the Gox fiasco...
I'm not surprised that we didn't see a surge in dopecoin buy volume after the Fox airing...
Things will recover in time, rest assured...

And besides that, Fox sucks anyway lol...who watches that shit? Nobody.
But hey, publicity is publicity...any mention of dopecoin in the media is a plug for us...

We're still lacing up our gloves and getting ready for Round One...
Dopecoin is gonna rock de facking house!

Grin

Old conservatives, seriously The Young Turks did a news story and it said in one year the average age of Fox viewers went up by 2 years. So yeah, they wouldn't really be our in crowd, but the fact the story is out there is good I guess. XD
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
The largest part of the world does not even receive/watch fox news.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
What are the richest addresses?  How do you even search for information like that?

Not sure how people would know who has what but obviously if you know the payment address you can use http://explorer.dopecoin.com/chain/DopeCoin  to figure it out I'm sure.
legendary
Activity: 1246
What are the richest addresses?  How do you even search for information like that?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Yeah, why does it have to be one or the other?...I don't see why it has to be "Dopecoin vs. Potcoin"...Why can't it be "Dopecoin AND Potcoin"?

I, for one, would keep both currencies. No need to pick a side, just have both.

I couldn't agree more on this.  Both can exists . It's good to have choice. This is the whole point!
legendary
VHS vs BETA.  There can only be one.  I'd suggest having some kind of position in both coins.  The upside for the winner is potentially massive, as USD solutions move at the speed of government  Cheesy
Activity: 126
Yeah, why does it have to be one or the other?...I don't see why it has to be "Dopecoin vs. Potcoin"...Why can't it be "Dopecoin AND Potcoin"?

I, for one, would keep both currencies. No need to pick a side, just have both.
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
wtf why people are selling at this low price... Undecided
I have no idea why the price is STILL plummeting.

We need more dopecoin users!

My guess: BigVern/cryptsy sided with potcoin, and people are dumping to join the other coin.  Stupid decision IMO.

If that's the case, people are crazy. I think the developers for both coins are doing great things for their respective coins. Both coins will be successful(like BTC and LTC have been). Now's the time to scoop up cheap Dopecoins.
Dopey we need more exchangers plz
legendary
wtf why people are selling at this low price... Undecided
I have no idea why the price is STILL plummeting.

We need more dopecoin users!

My guess: BigVern/cryptsy sided with potcoin, and people are dumping to join the other coin.  Stupid decision IMO.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

I'm not surprised that we didn't see a surge in dopecoin buy volume after the Fox airing...

But hey, publicity is publicity...any mention of dopecoin in the media is a plug for us...

Grin

This ^^  Grin
legendary
Activity: 854

Grin
ok, now i think we sould put dopecoin on coinwarz, thats the only way we get more miners, i can t find other way, and we have to share the link of the fox news about dopecoin...
Activity: 280

DOPE coin makin headlines!!

http://dope.minebig.com

We are still hashing dope!

It's a strange market reaction that I can not fully understand, but it do not feel it takes away from DopeCoin's future potential.
Like I mentioned before we have hit massive milestones in record time and will continue to do so on a regular basis.

POS / Shopping cart API is almost done and we will immediately be looking at a third party payment processing option similar to Bitpay directly afterwards.

Keep fighting the good fight folks, I know I will!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Hi folks,

Wow what a week. Thank you all for your patience as I travel around the world.

I am expected to complete my journey to Vancouver Island within about 36 hours time. I am a little bit disappointed that FOX news did not mention our Coin mixing feature that will be coming soon as that very much is what sets us apart from other options available including PotCoin and Bitcoin.

With that being said, we are only a month old and have accomplished some tremendous things from both a technical development perspective and from an advertising and marketing standpoint.

To say more could of been done within the time we have been allotted might be true but would be very difficult to actually achieve.

Hang in there folks, phase one was to get our name out there, the next phase is to bring big business on board.

We will get reach our goals as long as we continue pushing forward.

Opportunities are simply a result of hard work.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Its like the calm before the storm and the storm forgot about dope  Angry

I hope that this storm gonna be so big like titanic becouse if not smth smell bad here...

Don't worry CryptoCurrency is LONG TERM INVEST.... btw BTC/LTC droping as well... some MT.gox info about 200k BTC?
Jump to: