Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 384. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Any hindsight theories on why the price is going downhill? Its kinda defying all logic, especially with all the press kinda buzzing about dopecoin and potcoin at the moment. Its not even reaching mining rates (which most coins usually align to). On the other hand pot price is fairly consistent. What gives? Anyone get the feeling something's not right here? Even shitcoins with no active devs have healthy fluctuations. Its like the calm before the storm and the storm forgot about dope  Angry
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each.

Ok, I just burned a fat one so bear with me here:  Grin

Target: 1 dopecoin = 1 gram herb

All dopecoin-minded grower-dealers could offer this deal as an incentive for their clients to start using dopecoin to buy grams of herb...
If clients hear that they can buy their herb (super-cheap right now) with dopecoins, they will be looking to buy dopecoins...

I realize that 3rd party dealers would lose money if they tried to exchange 1 dopecoin for 1 gram because it would mean selling way below cost (like almost free), but it would inspire people to buy some dopecoins to score some cheap grams...

Grower-dealers, on the other hand, could sacrifice making a few bucks in exchange for helping dopecoin gain commercial ground...

If I were a grower-dealer (which, of course, I am not) that believed in the success of dopecoin (which, of course, I do), I would consider offering buyers a gram of herb for a dopecoin...maybe even just as a limited-time offer or something...

Maybe start with a price something like 1 dopecoin = $1, so it would be like 10 dopecoins for 1 gram of herb...then as the price of dopecoin rises because people are buying them the coins per gram ratio could be changed to reflect the increased value of the coin (hopefully leveling at somewhere around $10 per dopecoin, or 1 dopecoin per 1 gram of herb, which would hit dopey's target for the coin)

Yeah, yeah, I know; a dopecoin is only worth a fraction of a cent right now, so you'd pretty much be giving away grams for free, but it would definitely be considered an honorable sacrifice for the advancement of dopecoin commerce...

Please enlighten me if I'm just too baked and am missing something here, or feel free to expand on my idea...
I gotta go eat some cookies now  Grin

This is actually a good idea.  DopeCoin then becomes a standard of measurement. Now its just a matter of finding that particular person who give away his ganja for free to the better good. But this is a great idea because it would flood the market with $$.

Maybe we can start this by organizing our local dealers into having a "Dopecoin 420 Bake Sale" on April 20th...
Dealers could inform their clients that they will accept 10 dopecoins for 1 gram of herb on 4/20...
As of today it gives people just under a month to buy some dopecoin and get ready for the bake sale  Wink

Thoughts?

I say we organize it. I'll PM you my email address.
legendary
Activity: 854
I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each.

All dopecoin-minded grower-dealers could offer this deal as an incentive for their clients to start using dopecoin to buy grams of herb...
If clients hear that they can buy their herb (super-cheap right now) with dopecoins, they will be looking to buy dopecoins...

I realize that 3rd party dealers would lose money if they tried to exchange 1 dopecoin for 1 gram because it would mean selling way below cost (like almost free), but it would inspire people to buy some dopecoins to score some cheap grams...

Grower-dealers, on the other hand, could sacrifice making a few bucks in exchange for helping dopecoin gain commercial ground...

If I were a grower-dealer (which, of course, I am not) that believed in the success of dopecoin (which, of course, I do), I would consider offering buyers a gram of herb for a dopecoin...maybe even just as a limited-time offer or something...

Maybe start with a price something like 1 dopecoin = $1, so it would be like 10 dopecoins for 1 gram of herb...then as the price of dopecoin rises because people are buying them the coins per gram ratio could be changed to reflect the increased value of the coin (hopefully leveling at somewhere around $10 per dopecoin, or 1 dopecoin per 1 gram of herb, which would hit dopey's target for the coin)

Yeah, yeah, I know; a dopecoin is only worth a fraction of a cent right now, so you'd pretty much be giving away grams for free, but it would definitely be considered an honorable sacrifice for the advancement of dopecoin commerce...

Please enlighten me if I'm just too baked and am missing something here, or feel free to expand on my idea...

This is actually a good idea.  DopeCoin then becomes a standard of measurement. Now its just a matter of finding that particular person who give away his ganja for free to the better good. But this is a great idea because it would flood the market with $$.

Maybe we can start this by organizing our local dealers into having a "Dopecoin 420 Bake Sale" on April 20th...
Dealers could inform their clients that they will accept 10 dopecoins for 1 gram of herb on 4/20...
As of today it gives people just under a month to buy some dopecoin and get ready for the bake sale  Wink

Thoughts?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

This is actually a good idea.  DopeCoin then becomes a standard of measurement. Now its just a matter of finding that particular person who give away his ganja for free to the better good. But this is a great idea because it would flood the market with $$.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
wtf why people are selling at this low price... Undecided
I have no idea why the price is STILL plummeting.

We need more dopecoin users!
Activity: 126
I have no idea why the price is STILL plummeting.
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
Activity: 238
DOPE.INTERNETARENA.IT

DOPECOIN NEED MORE MINERS! SPECIAL PROMOTION 0.75% FEE UNTIL THE END OF MARCH
 JOIN US NOW !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - JOIN OUR PPLNS SERVER 0.75% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 0.75% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Chat: http://hex.internetarena.it/index.php?page=about&action=chat   IRC: #internetarena

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

This is actually kind of a good idea, like how the dollar used to have a gold backing, we could have a green backing. xD Seriously marijuana is a pretty consistently valuable thing the only reason it costs more these days than it did back in the day is because the buying power of the dollar has gone down due to inflation. If you gave that same value to each dope coin it would probably instantly level out the price assuming it was available to enough people o.o.
legendary
Activity: 854

we need to find a solution to up the price...
Price will eventually gain it's traction. Good news isn't always instant, especially for a new cryptocurrency. Give it a couple months and it'll be up
legendary
Activity: 1246
Great Job!   Cool
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
LOL Fox news reported a story honestly, and unbiasedly for a change? About Marijuana no less? The world is going to end! I like it! :O

I have to admit I was skeptical myself LOL
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
LOL Fox news reported a story honestly, and unbiasedly for a change? About Marijuana no less? The world is going to end! I like it! :O
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
we need to find a solution to up the price...
We got a video, too? That is so awesome. I can't begin to describe my optimism for Dopecoin
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Looking good!  So I talked to my connect at Oaksterdamn and she will be inform me of giveaways and stash bags for when they're coming up.

Perfect dude.  Maybe, we can figure out a way to use these in some fashion. I'll have to regroup and think about how we can combine our efforts.

I'm ready and willing to start doing these  pipes and glasses for you guys, and what other things should be added to this site?

So what is that you can actually do for the pipes and glasses ? I'll buy a glass pipe for DopeCoin and show it off to peeps at later date if you want?

Everything is looking good!

Glad to hear it!  Yea for a guy in Texas, I have some decently vast connections lol.  Where you guys from?

And in terms of the pipes and glasses.  Check out some of our gallery images here http://pixskull.com/dopecoin/portfolio/

But basically anything that's glass I can etch or engrave.  My girl is quite talented on hand engraving, but all etching is done with a printed vector stencil off our plotter which keeps it looking exactly like the logos, and then hand etched.

What do you have in mind?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
.....AND now the video of it!

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/3367415085001/dopecoin-new-currency-of-choice-for-marijuana-shops/?playlist_id=937116525001#sp=show-clips

YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKICIXsqsU&feature=youtu.be&hd=1  ( the audio is pretty bad but I had to screen capture it sorry in advance! )

I'm creating a youtube channel for dopecoin so will be able to put up there so its easier for people.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Looking good!  So I talked to my connect at Oaksterdamn and she will be inform me of giveaways and stash bags for when they're coming up.

Perfect dude.  Maybe, we can figure out a way to use these in some fashion. I'll have to regroup and think about how we can combine our efforts.

I'm ready and willing to start doing these  pipes and glasses for you guys, and what other things should be added to this site?

So what is that you can actually do for the pipes and glasses ? I'll buy a glass pipe for DopeCoin and show it off to peeps at later date if you want?

Everything is looking good!

Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.

And just added my other machine to the mining pool so hope that helps out!
Jump to: