Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 431. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
seems to be a good coin. Can't wait to see the new security feature and the first black market accepting Dopecoin.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Starting to lose confidence in this coin :c

Sucks to be you.
No need to be a dick. It's just hard to maintain confidence when the price, hashrate, and difficulty is plummeting. I'm still sticking to it, for now, but I really hope things brighten up for us Dopes. It's such a nicely involved crypto, especially with the dev being such a cool guy.

Hang in there...think positive...we're just getting started

No doubt. There is a lot of work done behind the scene  Wink

Keep mining and enjoy lower difficulty.
I'll stick around with my measly 1.3Mh/s Tongue I'll just build up a collection of 10,000+ coins. Have 6,130 so far.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Sucks to be you.
No need to be a dick. It's just hard to maintain confidence when the price, hashrate, and difficulty is plummeting. I'm still sticking to it, for now, but I really hope things brighten up for us Dopes. It's such a nicely involved crypto, especially with the dev being such a cool guy.

No doubt. There is a lot of work done behind the scene  Wink

Keep mining and enjoy lower difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Sucks to be you.

Sucks to be you.
Activity: 98
3112 Twitter followers

Of which the biggest part of followers seem to be bought? First ones in list seem legit but scrolled down for a while and most of em look like bought followers from sites like http://www.socialseed.net/ . Just scroll through to check for yourself, something isnt right here Wink
yeah right theres no need for you to keep writing sh*t like this, f*ck off pal
legendary

Sucks to be you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Your welcome bud, mac update will be up next.
legendary
The transaction fee issue has been fixed on the windows wallet. Update your wallets now to reduce your transaction fees to fractions of a DopeCoin instead of 1.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET NOW FOR REDUCED TRANSACTION FEES
WINDOWS WALLET: https://mega.co.nz/#!BZxUHaoJ!1Cxg1KkFEfS6LLUJ8icu52c4Ub9dcdiOEy0s6iCVumU

Thank you
Activity: 35
If you are so against DopeCoin perhaps you would enjoy yourself more participating in another thread?

haha you talkin to me?

If the shoe fits...

scroll through the twitter followers yourself to see. no answer is enough answer for me on that Wink
The transaction fee issue has been fixed on the windows wallet. Update your wallets now to reduce your transaction fees to fractions of a DopeCoin instead of 1.

DOWNLOAD THE NEW WINDOWS WALLET NOW FOR REDUCED TRANSACTION FEES
WINDOWS WALLET: https://mega.co.nz/#!BZxUHaoJ!1Cxg1KkFEfS6LLUJ8icu52c4Ub9dcdiOEy0s6iCVumU
legendary
If you are so against DopeCoin perhaps you would enjoy yourself more participating in another thread?

haha you talkin to me?

If the shoe fits...

haha you talkin to me?
Activity: 43
Difficult are going down down down Smiley
It's very good for me.
I want to be ready to juuuuump  Wink

This is a bad sign coincide with price meaning ppl are losing interest of this coin.
3112 Twitter followers

Of which the biggest part of followers seem to be bought? First ones in list seem legit but scrolled down for a while and most of em look like bought followers from sites like http://www.socialseed.net/ . Just scroll through to check for yourself, something isnt right here Wink
Difficult are going down down down Smiley
It's very good for me.
I want to be ready to juuuuump  Wink
Activity: 79
Currently Mining At 1.2 MH/s!
3112 Twitter followers, 1536 Facebook fans, 71 Redditers and growing! Great works folks, new infrastructure items are being developed and are preparing for deployment very soon.

Great time to buy on www.mintpal.com while the short term miners dump:)

I definitely agree.

I'm going to be mining this coin even after it hits multiple exchanges Smiley.
3112 Twitter followers, 1536 Facebook fans, 71 Redditers and growing! Great works folks, new infrastructure items are being developed and are preparing for deployment very soon.

Great time to buy on www.mintpal.com while the short term miners dump:)
Jump to: