Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 434. (Read 635452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Rather sad that dopecoin can't even come up with their with own promotions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1y7drp/potcoins_raises_55000_coins_in_48_hours_for_snoop/

Not only that but it was all done by the potcoin community. Not by the Developer.

Is there anything that dopecoin does better than potcoin?

So all of sudden its not helpful helping causes ? I mean it comes down to who wants to use what.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Sup ALL!  DopeCoin ROLLS on! right into SNOOP doggy dog land!  

This is our TIME to show SNOOP how DopeCoin does its business!

::::::: PLZ RT THE FOLLOWING on the official DopeCoin twitter account! and we'll reply back asking for your payment address::::::

DopeCoin TWITTER account

Message: Help out the kids yo! Check out @SnoopDogg charity @SYFL RT for #InternForSnoop and show them #dopecoin followers are so #dope for the kids!

Dopecoin has donated $500 to the cause!  check out the message left by our Dopey!

"Whattup Snoop Dogg www.dopecoin.com (has sent you a $500 donation to support your cause:) Please make the thank you video to DopeCoins and not me peronally. Were like bitcoin but way more dope. "

Rather sad that dopecoin can't even come up with their with own promotions.

http://www.reddit.com/r/potcoin/comments/1y7drp/potcoins_raises_55000_coins_in_48_hours_for_snoop/

Not only that but it was all done by the potcoin community. Not by the Developer.

Is there anything that dopecoin does better than potcoin?
Hey Chronikka, I dont think anyone here is trying to push either coin more than the other...but friendly advice, there is still a chance for you to mine some Dopecoin  Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Faucet topped up folks!
As I mentioned before, the goal is to put both products up in front of the people and allow them to decide.

Is DopeCoin better?  That's up to each individual to decide on they're own:)
I can't believe I made a typo lol on the word personally lol,

Thanks for your support folks, I hope everyone can see that we mean serious business and are looking to make a big impact.
The marketplace we are going to be entering is one of the largest in the entire world and we are here first, ready to get to work!

Things are going to happen quickly...

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Stay tuned, good news from global coverage, we're looking for a few translators and a massive campaign will start  Wink
OooooLalala do tell Tongue
Activity: 70
Stay tuned, good news from global coverage, we're looking for a few translators and a massive campaign will start  Wink
Activity: 70

::::::: PLZ RT THE FOLLOWING on the official DopeCoin twitter account! and we'll reply back asking for your payment address::::::

DopeCoin TWITTER account

Message: Help out the kids yo! Check out @SnoopDogg charity @SYFL RT for #InternForSnoop and show them #dopecoin followers are so #dope for the kids!

Dopecoin has donated $500 to the cause!  check out the message left by our Dopey!

"Whattup Snoop Dogg www.dopecoin.com (has sent you a $500 donation to support your cause:) Please make the thank you video to DopeCoins and not me peronally. Were like bitcoin but way more dope. "

Way to go !
Activity: 434
Merit: 511

DopeCoin TWITTER account

Retweeted the message on twitter!
I really like the active dev of this coin.
He has indeed some great ideas donating 500 dollar, to a charity.
I do like the freedom logo from dopecoin, its also not alot of rewards per block so really different then all the other altcoins comming with massive numbers.
Activity: 98
See quite a few people here going back between dopecoin and potcoin..  Roll Eyes dont have anything against potcoin but from a professional perspective, dopecoin has a much more professional visions, objectives and goals...for anyone that is reading this thread for a first time I would 100% recommend you mine dopecoin this minute, it's quite clear where this coin is going...put your coffee down open up your miner and mine dopecoin before you miss the boat !
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

DopeCoin TWITTER account

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
From a marketing and business perspective this is the correct strategy for DopeCoin to take. The goal is to put the coins side by side and allow the people to make a comparative decision. We however were able to take action without the need of a fundraiser (still thinking this is a pump and dump naysayers?)

The real winners from this are the kids:)

Sorry, don't get me wrong. nothing against your donation to snoop here dopey Wink Appreciate that. Just against that guy spreading false information.

Sorry for my false affermation, i never took the time to research! Anyway it's a good action from everyone that donate!

I roll one for Pot and one for Dope, this will accept my excuse? Cheesy

Hehe sure no hard feelings man Cheesy Only if i can join smokin of course ^^
I think there needs to get more dope to: http://faucet.dopecoin.com/
And its giving away way to many they go broke everytime!
Give them more people.

We are just working on the transaction fee issue as it is really eating away at the faucets balance. As soon as it is updated we will load it back up:)
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
From a marketing and business perspective this is the correct strategy for DopeCoin to take. The goal is to put the coins side by side and allow the people to make a comparative decision. We however were able to take action without the need of a fundraiser (still thinking this is a pump and dump naysayers?)

Sorry, don't get me wrong. nothing against your donation to snoop here dopey Wink Appreciate that. Just against that guy spreading false information.

Sorry for my false affermation, i never took the time to research! Anyway it's a good action from everyone that donate!

I roll one for Pot and one for Dope, this will accept my excuse? Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 511
I think there needs to get more dope to: http://faucet.dopecoin.com/
And its giving away way to many they go broke everytime!
Give them more people.

DopeCoin has donated 500 to Snoop Doggs charity. https://www.prizeo.com/prizes/snoop/an-internship-for-a-day

Spread awareness folks as soon as possible and try to get some buzz going for us on Twitter

Thanks guys,

Blow this up as fast and hard as possible:) set me back a couple.

Tweet Snoop Dogg, retweet, just keep pushing it.

Dopey

PotCoin did the same... seems like they really feels unconfortable about DopeCoin and follow every single step what is done here...

BTW very nice move to make this donation.

Respect Dopey!

Haha potcoin started this charity way earlier than dopecoin. Dopey is the copycat here, the potcoins were collected from the community the last week....
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin has donated 500 to Snoop Doggs charity. https://www.prizeo.com/prizes/snoop/an-internship-for-a-day

Spread awareness folks as soon as possible and try to get some buzz going for us on Twitter

Thanks guys,

Blow this up as fast and hard as possible:) set me back a couple.

Tweet Snoop Dogg, retweet, just keep pushing it.

Dopey

......And so it begins!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Jump to: