Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 433. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
http://cointweak.com/calculator/index/scrypt

With the recent difficulty drop DopeCoin's mining profitability has skyrocketed. Mine now for awesome results!

Great.
2nd most profitable coin!!
And it's number 1. Smiley

Coin    Difficulty    Coin reward/day    Exchange rate BTC    Exchange rate USD    Revenue/day    Days to create 1 BTC
DopeCoin    7.54200000    1266.95433778    0.00001697 ?    0.0105762131    $13.4    46.51
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Saw the expected drop, 50%, an hour ago. Went in with 18 mh/s when it dropped! Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

With the recent difficulty drop DopeCoin's mining profitability has skyrocketed. Mine now for awesome results!

Great.
2nd most profitable coin!!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Activity: 574
Merit: 504
Bought me some cheap dope (coin) this morning Smiley
We need to go up!
Nethashrate is decreasing. And the diff becomes low again.
But we have faith in Dev will implement new features.
Don't miss the train and start mining now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SCryptoMiners DopeCoin Pool is LIVE

http://dope.scryptominers.com

PPLNS (Pay Per Last N Shares) reward system
Round earnings credited after 120 confirms.
All block transaction fees are passed along to miners.
Minimum payout is 1 DopeCoin.
We process payouts every 60 seconds.

We run multiple mining pools that can be seen in my signature.

You will be safe mining with us.

giveaway for the ones who participated on first launch still up ? 4KXxxoHvddhRyGEpTGwBmK1q1GLzRTzt38
Activity: 43
To get interest up you need to attract miners. To attract miners, you need to make the coin profitability above average by either you or your investor investing in the exchanges & push the market price up. Any coin without miners are a dead coin, if this coin continues to have low diff and coins are easy to mine, it will become harder to rise in price and stuck at this price indefinitely due to large sell orders. It's all about the first 2 weeks to get the diff up.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
anything new about that dopecoin giveaway from few weeks ago?

4EQ3npbwunmkoYwJPfE1XzwtyYQ2sWNsZS

sup brother do you have a name on the dopecoin forum ?

If not its fine also. Thanks!

yo
no, i do not know that forum but will take a look

i just posted here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4766212

Ok, will send some.
Activity: 56

yo
no, i do not know that forum but will take a look

i just posted here => https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.4766212
Activity: 70
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE FOR LIFE SOON!

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS SERVER 0.5% FEE NEXT 24H !

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only
Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333
Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Transaction fees lowered as request by miners: 0.1 on auto withdrawal and 0.2 on manual ones.
Miners,you can lower your minimum withdrawal amount, thank for the trust you granted us, and thank you Dopey and Mcg for your help.
Everything is working fine, join us! 

We would like to thank our miners.
Yesterday was an hard day with withdrawal problems and you all granted us HUGE trust until we fixed it.

For this reason we will cut fees back to 0.5% for next 24 hours (16 left, hurry up), you all deserve it!

It's a great chanche also for new miners, try out our pool with such low fees, you won't regret!
Isn't potcoin at mintpal yet?
Hm... I wonder why!

What exchanges are they trading at even? Cryptorush?

Cause potcoin didn't premine to buy their way into an exchange. For people to decide which strategy they prefer / trust more. Non premine pot strategy for me Wink
There are problems with non-premine too, this is 0.3% premine I think. If not less.

This coin needs to be looked at and operated as if it were a business. Alot of the coins on the market lack that critical infrastructure and rely too heavily on the community to accomplish they're agenda.
This is not the first product that has been brought to market by my team and I and that experience and infrastructure are shining through.

To clarify something.... I had no idea that Mintpal even had us up for voting let alone that we would be chosen. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least and no exchanges were paid any money to have DopeCoin listed. Ask them yourselves and then post your results instead of "telling it like it is".

There is a strong possibility that the various exchanges support our coin and believe in the potential return from a business perspective.
It's obvious you have made your choice, and we are okay with that. But I wouldn't recommend allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement and perhaps cost you a great investment opportunity.

+1

I can see some problems with KDC because there's 0% premine. Though the concept of that coin is that it's no premine. It's a gold rush... That's the only "negative" thing I can say about that coin. The dev's are doing all they can tbh but it would be easier with a little premine. That's why I like that you premined a lil' lil' bit!
Hm... I wonder why!

Cause potcoin didn't premine to buy their way into an exchange. For people to decide which strategy they prefer / trust more. Non premine pot strategy for me Wink

This coin needs to be looked at and operated as if it were a business. Alot of the coins on the market lack that critical infrastructure and rely too heavily on the community to accomplish they're agenda.
This is not the first product that has been brought to market by my team and I and that experience and infrastructure are shining through.

To clarify something.... I had no idea that Mintpal even had us up for voting let alone that we would be chosen. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least and no exchanges were paid any money to have DopeCoin listed. Ask them yourselves and then post your results instead of "telling it like it is".

There is a strong possibility that the various exchanges support our coin and believe in the potential return from a business perspective.
It's obvious you have made your choice, and we are okay with that. But I wouldn't recommend allowing your emotions to cloud your judgement and perhaps cost you a great investment opportunity.

If you change your mind bud, we would be happy to have you.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Dopecoindude will get you all sorted out when he gets back bud.

Hm... I wonder why!

There are problems with non-premine too, this is 0.3% premine I think. If not less.
Activity: 56

Activity: 35
Hm... I wonder why!

Hm... I wonder why!

Jump to: