Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 440. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
This thread is dying... No activity and we are only in 2 day...  Cry

40 pages in two days is not dead! DopeCoin is very much alive! Sorry you missed the start, it's not too late Cheesy
Activity: 406
This thread is dying... No activity and we are only in 2 day...  Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I made a 3D logo guys  Grin

Will make a smoother version

DOPE: 4HFXiocmdReXMraZGDX4Q6z7DGaUEuNHcD

So DOOOOOPE man.
I will send u some DOPEs tomorrow Wink
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

so digging this, sooooo DOPE!  Grin
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
dope.internetarena.it
LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS server 1% fee !

Fellow miners, we do have a problem. Transactions fee are killing us, some people set autopayment at 5 DOPE or lower, we charged 0.1 dope txfee, and paid 2-3. You can imagine the result..

We did already cover the loss with our funds but we're going now to raise up minimum withdrawal at 500 DOPE with 10dope txfee (or what Dopey suggests meanwhile he fix the problem).
Dashboard says 2% fee, and main post states 1.5% fee. Please tell us how much it really is now and change it everywhere to say the correct amount.

It has been 0.5% for first 15 hours, 0.75% till 1 hour ago and now is 1%. If it was 2% it has been like that during db mainteinance.. (500+ workers updated that took less than 50 mins)
Please check and confirm it. We were updating transactions fees now (paid to network not to us). I can assure you we paid to the network way more transactions fees than what we charged our miners in mining fees  Sad
If someone need help checking it please PM me or post here.

P.S.    Pool Hashrate reached 0.5Ghs, thank you all!
Thanks for the info, it is indeed 1% pool fee now. Smiley Glad I picked you guys, the main pool already has too much hashrate. be carefull to not let it go over 50% fellow miners!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where to buy DOPECOIN???
Activity: 232

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Working at resolving the transaction fees folks. Pool operators are recommended to adjust they're minimum payout to 200 for now to cut down on the transaction fees for payouts until the issue is resolved.

Activity: 98
yeah guys I would really love any donations if possible  Roll Eyes managed to overclock my 560ti last night and got around 170khash, but other than that ive been trying to make up for my hashrate by talking to exchanges to list the coin, would really appreciate literally anything that might help
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
These ASICs are insane!

Activity: 126
Coming back to 2000...

I think it's time to buy Wink
Activity: 70
dope.internetarena.it

Fellow miners, we do have a problem. Transactions fee are killing us, some people set autopayment at 5 DOPE or lower, we charged 0.1 dope txfee, and paid 2-3. You can imagine the result..

We did already cover the loss with our funds but we're going now to raise up minimum withdrawal at 500 DOPE with 10dope txfee (or what Dopey suggests meanwhile he fix the problem).
Dashboard says 2% fee, and main post states 1.5% fee. Please tell us how much it really is now and change it everywhere to say the correct amount.

It has been 0.5% for first 15 hours, 0.75% till 1 hour ago and now is 1%. If it was 2% it has been like that during db mainteinance.. (500+ workers updated that took less than 50 mins)
Please check and confirm it. We were updating transactions fees now (paid to network not to us). I can assure you we paid to the network way more transactions fees than what we charged our miners in mining fees  Sad
If someone need help checking it please PM me or post here.

P.S.    Pool Hashrate reached 0.5Ghs, thank you all!
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
dope.internetarena.it

Activity: 406
Coming back to 2000...

dope.internetarena.it

Activity: 350
i was wondering when the email confirmation Thing on the main pool will be changed , im unable to withdraw my 150 dope :/

feel free to donate to a poor miner ^^       4YLZ3C4KTYyoM7QsjnSPeCxeTLgZpaSRuL
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
I'm seeing,
People don't have a brain.

Goodluck to all stupid miners.
oh yeah and with my limited coin, I'm still going to donate some coin to those with less fortunate. I'm just waiting for a guys PM who helped me out. Donate a little fellas, even if its 5 coins. Some people just dont have the hash power and even though mine is not good compared to many of you guys, I'm still donating a little. I remember when I has a killer 400 KH/s!!!!

Small donations are a problem tx fee are huge. Miners please raise up automatic withdrawal limit at our pool, youll'be charged a lower %

As Dopey said it will be fixed Smiley

Cool! Thanks Dopey.
Activity: 140
Much appreciated bud! Thank you for your support.

Transaction fees will be addressed shortly folks. Thanks for your patience.
Thank you. I was gonna send a poor miner 5 coins and I was gonna be charged 2 for the network node?
That sounds similar to a credit card fee or paypal fee. Crypto currency is suppose to compete with these mofo's!
Jump to: