Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 442. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Sounds awesome my goal is to break 100 DOPE maybe before that GIVEAWAY!

Thanks 4 Information
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Mining since Yesterday (Start) and used the Official Faucet but at the moment I only have 90 DOPE COINS and I'm little bit disappointed...

Maybe a big Fish can help me with some DOPE would be awesome. Like that SMOKE.

4G8GNKfdSKpe6VTii6vGzn4LXeGazJvGej

There will be a 20k DopeCoin giveaway soon stay tune Wink
Mining since Yesterday (Start) and used the Official Faucet but at the moment I only have 90 DOPE COINS and I'm little bit disappointed...

Maybe a big Fish can help me with some DOPE would be awesome. Like that SMOKE.

4G8GNKfdSKpe6VTii6vGzn4LXeGazJvGej

legendary
Activity: 1120
Sold all my coins, only had 875 coins, but still nice 0.02BTC profit for only mining it 1:30 hours
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
With current difficulty there is no point to sell lower...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Anyways price is pretty unstable right now. If somebody sells for 0.3 BTC the price will fall down until 2000 again
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mining for almost a whole day at 1200 kh/s using dope.dogemoon.com and got only 300 dopecoins?

Where do you get more coins?

I just bought 10k at .000001 (0.1 btc total). Seemed like a bargain considering how long it would take me to mine that much. I could sell them on Mintpal right now for nearly double, but I don't want to do that :-)

I say mine away, and consider buying in if you can find them at silly dump prices.

Where you get those?

AllCoin.com

I would have gotten 20k, but somebody bought half of them while I was busy transferring in.

Damn, no more left at that price. You got lucky with that one.

OMG what a low price you got there! Well done!!!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Is it too late to start mining with only 100kh/s?

Been mining moreless since launch, 3400k/hash. 2750 DOPE currently. Some of that is from 1 block I found solo'ing in the beginning, the rest pool. Wish I had more.

If anyone's feeling generous Smiley 4UAVtqekFD1BFrPe9iQzRvdFpL6eTHK3S5

Shit ive only managed to mine 84 coins since launch, you have over 2750 and are looking for donations! Heres my address: 4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy for if anyone want to help a real struggling little 100kh miner! lol

4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy <<-Incase you missed it!  Grin

Check your wallet little miner Smiley
Activity: 19

Been mining moreless since launch, 3400k/hash. 2750 DOPE currently. Some of that is from 1 block I found solo'ing in the beginning, the rest pool. Wish I had more.

If anyone's feeling generous Smiley 4UAVtqekFD1BFrPe9iQzRvdFpL6eTHK3S5

Shit ive only managed to mine 84 coins since launch, you have over 2750 and are looking for donations! Heres my address: 4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy for if anyone want to help a real struggling little 100kh miner! lol

4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy <<-Incase you missed it!  Grin
Activity: 28
The price went up at https://www.mintpal.com/market/DOPE/BTC I think it's a good idea to start mining right now Cheesy
legendary
Bitcoin
For those who are familiar with Vanitygen, the command line switch you need for Dopecoin is -X 8  Smiley

For those less familiar, I posted a quick guide here: http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/comments/1y5agy/tip_using_vanitygen_with_dopecoin_for_cold/

You too can have a customized address prefix for your Dopecoins
4TwentyFG4xEDPwKrCg69sJ75vmijYb2m2

Thanks for this information!  very helpful Smiley

legendary
Bitcoin
Again this silly scheme:
1. Huge premine
2. Big Hashrates from the start
3. Small reward per block
4. On exchange in 2 days
5. Little pump at the start of trading

What's next:
6. Big dump, price falls 10x
7. Hashrate falls
8. People, who invested, are angry
9. Waiting for price to rise
10. Price never hit initial price again.

It's so silly.  Smiley

More hate from the Potcoin team! ^^    wow, if they only took that hate and actually used it to do more productive things!

DOPECOIN to da Moon!  Grin
Activity: 13
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Yeah one heck of a score! I don't know if anyone will see a deal like that again.
Mining for almost a whole day at 1200 kh/s using dope.dogemoon.com and got only 300 dopecoins?

I just bought 10k at .000001 (0.1 btc total). Seemed like a bargain considering how long it would take me to mine that much. I could sell them on Mintpal right now for nearly double, but I don't want to do that :-)

I say mine away, and consider buying in if you can find them at silly dump prices.

Where you get those?

AllCoin.com

I would have gotten 20k, but somebody bought half of them while I was busy transferring in.

Damn, no more left at that price. You got lucky with that one.
Again this silly scheme:
1. Huge premine
2. Big Hashrates from the start
3. Small reward per block
4. On exchange in 2 days
5. Little pump at the start of trading

What's next:
6. Big dump, price falls 10x
7. Hashrate falls
8. People, who invested, are angry
9. Waiting for price to rise
10. Price never hit initial price again.

It's so silly.  Smiley

I want to remember you what dogecoins was before the halves.
It was the most profitable coin for more than 3 months.
Now I think there will be a new coin that will become the best!
I hope will be DOPE! Great dev support, community is growing, price is increasing.
We will see what happen!
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Anybody else having trouble with withdrawing dope from mint or is it just me  Roll Eyes
Did you just confirm by email? Looks like it recently went through by itself.
Yup its sorted now didn't realise I had to log on to confirm thought it was just click the link as I was trying to confirm on my iPhone Tongue
Activity: 18

Where you get those?

AllCoin.com

Activity: 106
Merit: 10
Anybody else having trouble with withdrawing dope from mint or is it just me  Roll Eyes
Did you just confirm by email? Looks like it recently went through by itself.
Jump to: