Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 437. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
We have several short term objectives that need to be accomplished next. I feel that DopeCoin is literally one social media push away from some massive publicity.

- Social media push
This is the biggest factor and requires the help of the community to achieve. Ideally we should focus our attention at becoming very friendly and supportive of the Dogecoin community with the hope receiving the same in return.
Keep in mind that DOPE is one letter off from DOGE and will sit below it in all alphabetical listings (Not a coincidence)

Additionally some Twitter and Facebook support combined with some massive effort on Reddit should produce a snowball effect of results.
If DopeCoin were to come across a news reporters desk who absolutely hated the idea and did a negative publicity push against it, it would produce some stunning results.

That's the beauty of DopeCoin, you can hate it or love it, but chances are if you see it, your going to talk about it.

- Hit coinmarketcap
- Enter into the larger exchanges

These can be aided by the community but will develop organically with enough attention, hence the initial focus should be on simply spreading the word.

I will not be satisfied until I have pushed DopeCoin's value to at least $10 USD / DopeCoin.

Looking forward to this folks.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
WHAT'S THE NEXT STEP DOPEY?
We have to increase the attention of the people and spread the community
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043
αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa
gave there dopecoin giveaways? if so, I would be happy: Dope: 4QWbHTSQrgZsbunm4SWHH85BzV4nggm19L
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
I bought 10k at 0.2 will hold the dope!
Activity: 196
Activity: 70
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, ANOTHER CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE FOR LIFE SOON!

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

Already 10 block finders got 0% Dope fee for life!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

Transaction fees lowered as request by miners: 0.1 on auto withdrawal and 0.2 on manual ones.
Thank you Dopey and Mcg for your help!

Everything is working fine, join us!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Dopey you already tried Cryptorush listing?
CryptoRush seems like a market for only the worthless junkcoins imho, but if it helps the coin it may be worth a try.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Competing market?

Fuck it; nobody would want one anyway. Grin
Difficult is still low.
More people have to join us.
This community must become big!

Put your MH to the poolsss..
Let's DOOOOPE Wink
Activity: 112
Guys, we need help at this p2pool... http://67.233.200.130:29420/static/index.html?Day
Only 9mhps atm ~~
Activity: 163

UpDate 2 More Stratum Nodes Added Enjoy..

DopeCoin Mining Pool

Payout system is PPLNS Pool Fee 1%

Stratum + VARDIFF, DIFF Min 16, DIFF Max of 512, Retriangulated every 4 minutes.

Stratum Server: stratum+tcp://dopecoinfor.me:3337

Stratum NY: stratum+tcp://ny.dopecoinfor.me:3337

Stratum NY2: stratum+tcp://ny2.dopecoinfor.me:3337

100% Dedicated Server 2x HexaCore CPU's 24 with HT | Ram 48GB | 2x SSD's 240GB HW RAID | 1Gbps Connection | DDoS Mitigation | < Specs >

Activity: 70
Dopey you already tried Cryptorush listing?
Try to change the browser or load more than one time the page to see if invalid token go away.
Activity: 364
I tried copy pasting into address bar for firefox and google chrome... still the same thing.  I copy and pasted it to both browsers while the pool page is opened and I am logged in, also tried copy pasting into address bar after logging out the pool.  Could the email verification be expired since I made my account and started mining 1-2hrs after release, but did not try to verify account until earlier today?

Yes, usually you click on the link within a few minutes or seconds of it being sent, you got it right, the link has expired if it has been sent some days ago.
Activity: 252
I tried copy pasting into address bar for firefox and google chrome... still the same thing.  I copy and pasted it to both browsers while the pool page is opened and I am logged in, also tried copy pasting into address bar after logging out the pool.  Could the email verification be expired since I made my account and started mining 1-2hrs after release, but did not try to verify account until earlier today?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Instead of clicking on the link in your email, copy it and paste it on the pool page and load it, see if that works for you bud.
Activity: 252
Hey guys, I am having some problem with http://pool.dopecoin.com/.  When I try to change address in my accounts, it tells me to confirm my email.  When I go to my email confirmation link, I get the error msg, "Unable to activate your account. Invalid token."  I started mining on the site about 1-2 hrs after launch, but did not have time to set up a wallet.  I tried to change my account details about 12 hours ago and submitted support ticket on the contact form with my problem.  No reply from pool yet... Does anyone else have this problem?  I don't see anything I can click to resend email verification. 

registered to the forum to help you , (all those with Email confirm problem).

I had the same issue in the official pool and another one,  you should check your spam, some time the email from those pool gets there (in my case with Gmail).

Thx for taking the time to register and help me out.  I can see the email in my inbox, its just when I click the email confirmation link that brings me to the site, I get that error saying invalid token.  I msged Dopey about it and hes gonna get the pool operator to help me out tomorrow.  Thx for everyone's help.  I'll just smoke a J and wait for it haha.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hey guys, I am having some problem with http://pool.dopecoin.com/.  When I try to change address in my accounts, it tells me to confirm my email.  When I go to my email confirmation link, I get the error msg, "Unable to activate your account. Invalid token."  I started mining on the site about 1-2 hrs after launch, but did not have time to set up a wallet.  I tried to change my account details about 12 hours ago and submitted support ticket on the contact form with my problem.  No reply from pool yet... Does anyone else have this problem?  I don't see anything I can click to resend email verification. 

registered to the forum to help you , (all those with Email confirm problem).

I had the same issue in the official pool and another one,  you should check your spam, some time the email from those pool gets there (in my case with Gmail).
Jump to: