Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 441. (Read 635452 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
oh yeah and with my limited coin, I'm still going to donate some coin to those with less fortunate. I'm just waiting for a guys PM who helped me out. Donate a little fellas, even if its 5 coins. Some people just dont have the hash power and even though mine is not good compared to many of you guys, I'm still donating a little. I remember when I has a killer 400 KH/s!!!!

Small donations are a problem tx fee are huge. Miners please raise up automatic withdrawal limit at our pool, youll'be charged a lower %

As Dopey said it will be fixed Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Much appreciated bud! Thank you for your support.

Transaction fees will be addressed shortly folks. Thanks for your patience.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Where to buy DOPECOIN???
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
oh yeah and with my limited coin, I'm still going to donate some coin to those with less fortunate. I'm just waiting for a guys PM who helped me out. Donate a little fellas, even if its 5 coins. Some people just dont have the hash power and even though mine is not good compared to many of you guys, I'm still donating a little. I remember when I has a killer 400 KH/s!!!!

Small donations are a problem tx fee are huge. Miners please raise up automatic withdrawal limit at our pool, youll'be charged a lower %
I'm not gonna donate through any pool, straight wallet to wallet. I'm actually confused by what you posted cuz it has nothing to do with what I said.

Now I see what you mean. I didnt know you get charged to send from wallet to wallet. sorry. Was gonna send 5 and was gonna charged 2. WTF?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
My friend sent me the fb page to like that's how I found out about DOPCOIN and I found the faucet too and just downloaded the wallet. At just over half a billion coins this is quite rare so will be a good addition to the Alt Coin Industry. I will try to promote to my friends too spread the love. Smiley
Activity: 70

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Is it too late to start mining with only 100kh/s?

Been mining moreless since launch, 3400k/hash. 2750 DOPE currently. Some of that is from 1 block I found solo'ing in the beginning, the rest pool. Wish I had more.

If anyone's feeling generous Smiley 4UAVtqekFD1BFrPe9iQzRvdFpL6eTHK3S5

Shit ive only managed to mine 84 coins since launch, you have over 2750 and are looking for donations! Heres my address: 4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy for if anyone want to help a real struggling little 100kh miner! lol

4Gs1F8onMFAao292P5YkFPkRqpezcdnXKy <<-Incase you missed it!  Grin

Check your wallet little miner Smiley

Thank you kindly sir Smiley
oh yeah and with my limited coin, I'm still going to donate some coin to those with less fortunate. I'm just waiting for a guys PM who helped me out. Donate a little fellas, even if its 5 coins. Some people just dont have the hash power and even though mine is not good compared to many of you guys, I'm still donating a little. I remember when I had a killer 400 KH/s!!!!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Been mining moreless since launch, 3400k/hash. 2750 DOPE currently. Some of that is from 1 block I found solo'ing in the beginning, the rest pool. Wish I had more.

I guess you missed the train by solo'ing. I've got ~7000-8000KH/s and I've mined ~25000 Dopes.

But I was really mining from the _start_.

Daaamn.

I guess you missed the train by solo'ing. I've got ~7000-8000KH/s and I've mined ~25000 Dopes.

I also started from the start. Well about 30-40 min after start bc before that I could not mine at all. Tried my luck at solo mining and I got 2 and both were rejected. I then switched to one pool and did not see any payment (unconfirm/confirmed) so I went to P2P which that was a huge waste of my time. Was there about 3 hours. Been mining between Internetarena and official pool now. The P2P killed me really.

2200 KH/s and have 1335 DOPE

For anyone who need a DOPE Calculator here you go.

http://cointweak.com/calculator/coin/dope
Activity: 52

Activity: 232
This dope is hard to mine.
Managed to mine only 120 since start :p

Dope: 4E71qy6AUaPUYYVEWL2BZUQAjZySn5h3vb
Activity: 70
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE FOR LIFE SOON!

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH --- PPLNS server 0.75% fee - tomorrow 1%!

WINNERS OF 0% FEE ARE :

asd123      17/02 18:10:20
aaa1987b  17/02 18:17:59
helloweiwei 17/02 18:18:56
robinson     17/02 18:19:24
xuen2003 17/02 18:23:29

CONGRATULATIONS !

P.S.

I don't understand transactions fee. What's average cost?
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
DASH is the future of crypto payments!
Idon`t know if there were the giveaways.... heard within 1` hour 2 hours ago.... if so here is my address: thnx :*

address: 4aD9fppyvh3L8x4qbFmQzPiSsD76vegBSp
Activity: 30

If anyone's feeling generous Smiley 4UAVtqekFD1BFrPe9iQzRvdFpL6eTHK3S5

man I am mining with 15Kh/s since 26 hours and got 20 Dope and you are begging? Cheesy Cheesy

feel generous to help me: 4V9fkAkYj8Kq5KFjJvFfw4BnQr3k8butYs   Grin
Activity: 406
yum
Activity: 9
Looks like the official faucet has drastically reduced the number of DOPE awarded. From 20-30 to 1-3, I'm glad I got my DOPE fix early  Grin
Activity: 476

It's never too late to start mining a coin with this much potential Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Fitting  Grin

Jump to: