Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 445. (Read 635452 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
any exchange ?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
half bilion...do the math and tell me how many coins are we going to have in 1 month and 6 months...that's what matters
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I want free lunch, i'm gonna go with this guy.
count me in  Grin
Activity: 153
its a half a billion cap coin i think anything over 0.0001 is a good sale. a coin needs a use to boom and at the moment its just speculation. i like this coin its had a good setup and came back from scammmer devs to be a success so lets see how it will go! WTS 10,000 BY THE WAY
Activity: 406
Activity: 153
LOL it was for some seconds an order selling 8000 dopes for 0.08 bitcoin... Obviously error due to panic sellers. I could buy, but I didn't.

But learn the lesson, hold your coins if you want make a good deal instead of lower and lower price.. promote the coin, help community, for a bigger demand and you will not need to lower the price.

lol i saw that as well. if i had btc in there i would had that!
Activity: 308
Dopecoin tx fees are rape  Angry

Fees for low transactions are there to stop a "dust" bloat attack on the block chain, the same attack that bloated dogecoin chain by 2gigs in 1 day.

... still, 6 coins fees is still totally insane. and 1000+ coins isn't a "low" transaction..

that 20000 coins sell order on mintpal is depressing by btw, another @ 10000, another dropping multiple 2000 sell orders. Seems that half of the coins at least ended up within very few hands...
talking about fairness...  Cheesy
LOL it was for some seconds an order selling 8000 dopes for 0.08 bitcoin... Obviously error due to panic sellers. I could buy, but I didn't.

But learn the lesson, hold your coins if you want make a good deal instead of lower and lower price.. promote the coin, help community, for a bigger demand and you will not need to lower the price.

lol ppl are so fking dumb
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Virus in dope wallet??

Not possible bud:)

Wow folks that was the best nights sleep I have had in weeks.

What a wonderful surprise to wake up up, DopeCoin is already on it's first exchange within 24 hours of launch!

Way to go guys. DopeCoin is going to be tearing through the coin market cap charts before you know it:)
Activity: 574
Merit: 504
The price people are selling for now is insane. I'm buying as much as I can because the "normal" price for this should be 100x at least.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Anyone that has extra dope mind sharing  4HdZjHmNipWTgV5a43vGSHzkoFsLNfKWK3 http://faucet.dopecoin.com/ was all out when i got there Sad

Virus in dope wallet??
Activity: 750
Merit: 500
For all buyers.

Buy below 0.0001 BTC if you want make profit

Transfering BTC over to mintpal now in order to snap up the silly sellers orders.
For all buyers.

EHEHEH..great!!
+1 man Wink
For all buyers.

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
DONT SELL FOR LESS THAN 0.00010000 BTC.

BE SMART PEOPLE!!!
FOR ALL THE SELLERS:

DON'T START TO SELL AT LOW PRICE!!!

LOWER THAN 0,0001 IS CHEAP!!! BE SMART PEOPLE!!!

DOPE WILL BE GREAT!!!
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
The MintPal DOPE/BTC market is now live!

https://www.mintpal.com/market/DOPE/BTC

Enjoy trading! Hit us up at #mintpal if you have any questions or issues.
Activity: 168

is that trustworthy? i sent about 200 dope there about 20 mins ago and it still hasnt come..
Wait a few minutes brother.

my deposit seems blocked,can you process it?  

my address  4FRHPNJoQsiDESnmu9g3qfitnmADV667vr

you id man?

ID  124575
3196.00000000 success  man.
Jump to: