Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 56. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
A few days ago I mentioned the following :

Dopecoin Seeds Sponsors 300 Seed Grow In California

Well, things have progressed from there and below is the tracking details of the shipment as it stands :

29/06/17    AM    ON ITS WAY TO SAN FRANCISCO    UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
29/06/17    00:53    ARRIVED (MDN) AT    HEATHROW WORLDWIDE DC
28/06/17    20:28    ON ITS WAY TOHWDC AIRSURE    SWINDON MAIL CENTRE
28/06/17    20:11    ITEM COLLECTED    SWINDON MAIL CENTRE

We have some more announcements regarding this 'joint' venture which we will release as soon as we have something concrete to show you Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Thanks guys,

To all who offered to send some dope thanks very much for the offer. However I think I'm just going to start from scratch and buy another 10,000 coins. Cheers.

You had a much better attitude than most people who came back late. Thank you for that

Mike T-

Thanks for this better approach. It does go a long ways!
Activity: 171
Hi guys , just wanted to give my 2 pence,

for those who feel cheated because they did not meet the swap dead line, maybe its better to think of this as an entirely new coin, the old coin you invested in died, you didn't follow the investment and it went under.

For me this is no longer DOPE , its DOPECOINGOLD its just the ticker hasn't been changed.

thats just my unique perspective on this.

Sorry for your loss though Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
DOPE on the other hand has 40%+ of coins actively staking and has a viable business plan that is moving forward at a decent.pace.
This is an advantage of POS3, it really encourages people to have their wallets open and support the network. With classic POS with coin age you can just open a wallet once a month and get big stake.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thanks guys,

To all who offered to send some dope thanks very much for the offer. However I think I'm just going to start from scratch and buy another 10,000 coins. Cheers.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Very curious to see if DOPE surpass POT. Seems like DOPE is on fire lately, well done!

POT is unlikely to ever be used in the real world. I was once very hopeful for pots future, I was around for the pow>pos transition. I recently divested myself of all of my pot holdings after realizing that only 2 wallets were keeping the network usable, mine and 1 other. The current % of pot actively staking is less than 20%, that does not make for a useable or secure network.

DOPE on the other hand has 40%+ of coins actively staking and has a viable business plan that is moving forward at a decent.pace.

If enough of the pot bagholders wake up we could easily see the markets flip and dope leave pot in the dust.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Very curious to see if DOPE surpass POT. Seems like DOPE is on fire lately, well done!
legendary
Nice, I updated the links on http://www.dopecoin.us to reflect your new wallet.
Please also update coin specs: DOPE has 90 seconds between blocks, not 60.

Ok, I just updated the site to 90 second block times but just a heads up.... I took the coin specs from your website. Smiley

There is a mistake then, should be 90 Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Ok, I just updated the site to 90 second block times but just a heads up.... I took the coin specs from your website. Smiley

legendary
legendary

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.3

This is a recommended update. It fixes an issue that may cause a wallet lose connections and disconnect from the network. It also increases the number of available connections from the scratch and contains an update to Blackcoin Core v1.2.4.

Mac wallet will be released later.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Fixed an error "block with timestamp before last checkpoint"
  • Code updated to Blackcoin v1.2.4
  • Updated seed nodes
  • Added checkpoint at block 110000

legendary

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.3

This is a recommended update. It fixes an issue that may cause a wallet lose connections and disconnect from the network. It also increases the number of available connections from the scratch and contains an update to Blackcoin Core v1.2.4.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Fixed an error "block with timestamp before last checkpoint"
  • Code updated to Blackcoin v1.2.4
  • Updated seed nodes
  • Added checkpoint at block 110000
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hey guys,

I'll make this short. Jumped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon in 2014. Decided to buy dope coin, sounded like a great coin with a trustworthy development team. Totally forgot I had bought dope coin until I checked my old laptop 1 week ago. Have 10,526 coins. Won't update or sync. Can someone tell me what I can do or are they locked. Can I transfer them somewhere and keep it as a investment? Not so smart with all the crypto terms etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mike it sounds like those were the 'old' coin .. they were all burnt after the swap ... there are many posts in here about this

i see now many people are like me who lose money in this coin, I really can not understand how the developer was able to erase our coins without being sure that all the investors had their new coins, i had no problems to update the rest of my old currencies as well as gamecoin updated to gamecredits, doged updated to verge etc. And not problems the old wallet work fine, This is having no responsibility to investors and someone should have a solution.

Lets do the maths .. 10,526 coins before swap is now worth 12.5 dope (twelve and a half)

Send me a dopecoin address on a new wallet and I'll send you 30 from my personal stash

Fuggit, Ill match goldiex.

Post an address and you have 60 coins coming your way.
Hey guys,

I'll make this short. Jumped on the cryptocurrency bandwagon in 2014. Decided to buy dope coin, sounded like a great coin with a trustworthy development team. Totally forgot I had bought dope coin until I checked my old laptop 1 week ago. Have 10,526 coins. Won't update or sync. Can someone tell me what I can do or are they locked. Can I transfer them somewhere and keep it as a investment? Not so smart with all the crypto terms etc.

Thanks in advance.

Mike it sounds like those were the 'old' coin .. they were all burnt after the swap ... there are many posts in here about this

i see now many people are like me who lose money in this coin, I really can not understand how the developer was able to erase our coins without being sure that all the investors had their new coins, i had no problems to update the rest of my old currencies as well as gamecoin updated to gamecredits, doged updated to verge etc. And not problems the old wallet work fine, This is having no responsibility to investors and someone should have a solution.

Lets do the maths .. 10,526 coins before swap is now worth 12.5 dope (twelve and a half)

Send me a dopecoin address on a new wallet and I'll send you 30 from my personal stash
legendary
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Again, Its your responsibility to follow your investment. Months and months of announcements were made of the upcoming swap and coin burning.

You live and you learn.
Activity: 141
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

legendary
Depth chart to get back to 1k looking pretty good.

Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.

Just an update of some things shared on the slack group ...

1. dopecoinseeds has just agreed a 300 seed deal for a joint venture grow in California ... we told you we were getting into the market and this is the first second step

2. I have it on the grapevine that we will be releasing version 4.0.0.3 of the wallet soon ... we are testing it right now and it seems stable and fixes some of the issues with the number of connections

Respect
Goldie

Thanks for the update. This might have been mentioned in an earlier post but what all is included in this new wallet update?

Would be dope if I could buy seeds direct through the wallet lol

This current wallet update fixes some issues people have been having with connections ... as I mentioned testing is still progressing, we should have it to everyone within the next day or two

as for buying seeds directly from the wallet ... that is something we have earmarked for the 0.12 core version in a few weeks time ...
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hey guys,

Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: