Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 53. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I'm sorry for your loss,

The coin was essentially rebranded so dope is now dopecoingold, the old dope was stagnant and needed a major overhaul, this development team have rebranded, restructured and are doing things most crypto currencies are not. They have a business model for incorporation in to real world uses, not for just hats t-shirts and a novelty coin with a funky name, this has been paired with dispensary's and no other MJ coin can say that.

how much did you have may I ask ?

Yep thats what I am getting,  the coin wasn't going anywhere so they pulled a swap to gain attention. As far as how many coins I had, probably about 150-200K (ICO), so its not the value, its the principle and as long as projects can pull stunts like this you will never gain mainstream adoption. At less than 2 cents I can repopulate my portfolio with Dope, I sure as shit dont need anyone's charity lol,  but honestly,  why would I at his point? So the devs can pull some other shit 6 months down the road? Fuck that. I am sorry if you guys and gals think my attitude sucks, I feel completely justified in being a little pissed about this. Again it's the principle of the thing. If I buy a bar of gold and put in in my safe, I dont need to check it every month to make sure it hasn't turned into lead. This swap was all about getting attention, if you had really innovated or brought something new to the table you would be at 8-10 cents a token like POT.
Activity: 3
Hey everyone! Can i get an invite to slack channel? Pretty please?!

Hey bcox1, http://dopecoin.com/slack should work for you.

Its on the dopecoin.com website.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

Hey bcox1, http://dopecoin.com/slack should work for you.

Its on the dopecoin.com website.
Activity: 3
legendary
Hi everyone!
Whats the mission of this coin?
Cant see any point to get in.

Hey, run through the thread here or join the slack channel. They are working on a couple things including an advertising platform and of course the dopecoinseeds website. They also recently partnered up with the upcoming Growers International (GRW) project for a 300 cannabis seed sale for the GRW grow.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
if you go to page 1 on this thread and scroll down you should see a proposal of some of the objectives being worked on.

theres is quite a lot going on and this is the only Cannabis coin that is pairing with dispensaries. too many thing for me to list as a humble follower. this is the only cannabis coin to follow in my opinion.

Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 08/14/17
Hi everyone!
Whats the mission of this coin?
Cant see any point to get in.
Activity: 1
DOPECOIN ENTERS CALIFORNIA

THESE ARE THE FIRST 15 ... ONLY 154 TO GO !

You Can Watch Them Being Added - HERE !

I wonder how long until the rest of the 154

The run was completed at 4:27am ...

Trying to bump the thread without just saying "bump" Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Someone is definitely buying up some nice blocks of DOPE today. Id like to see another price move soon Smiley

Yes, noticed that too  Grin
Activity: 1
DOPECOIN ENTERS CALIFORNIA

THESE ARE THE FIRST 15 ... ONLY 154 TO GO !

You Can Watch Them Being Added - HERE !

I wonder how long until the rest of the 154
legendary
Someone is definitely buying up some nice blocks of DOPE today. Id like to see another price move soon Smiley
Looks like that Canadian dude isn't coming back, if he wast being such a jack ass i was going to give him some of my coins.

Oh well that ship has sailed now.

In other news UASF is really giving BTC a hammering today, we have just got to get through till 1st Aug then ride the waves until September , hopefully all will be ironed out by then.

Good to see dope staying strong through these rocky times Smiley
I'm sorry for your loss,

The coin was essentially rebranded so dope is now dopecoingold, the old dope was stagnant and needed a major overhaul, this development team have rebranded, restructured and are doing things most crypto currencies are not. They have a business model for incorporation in to real world uses, not for just hats t-shirts and a novelty coin with a funky name, this has been paired with dispensary's and no other MJ coin can say that.

how much did you have may I ask ?
Man I just got DAO back from a year ago,  so dont tell me they would have had to shut the entire project down , they chose this, i missed the communication and now i am pooched, too bad so sad, no problem as Dope was not my primary weed coin investment (thank God). I can tell you though, I will have nothing good to say about dope up here in the cannabis community, ever.
legendary
yes at least a year! Dunno about you man but I have over 150 diff cryptos and I have a life, so yeah shit slips through the cracks sometimes, I am sure I am not the only one. I thought we were safe after the V3 update, this is crazy.

A year for a coin swap is absurd, come on now. A year in crypto is an eternity... so the whole project should just come to a screeching halt for a year until the swap is done?? Pay attention to your money and all will be fine. Sucks that something "slipped through the cracks" but that's your fault for not being able track your investments properly... not DOPE's fault.
yes at least a year! Dunno about you man but I have over 150 diff cryptos and I have a life, so yeah shit slips through the cracks sometimes, I am sure I am not the only one. I thought we were safe after the V3 update, this is crazy.
Activity: 248
that effin sucks,  guys gotta keep these swaps up for longer man,  just f#cking their supporters over,  really disappointing.

It was up for months .. how long do you suggest? .. a year, two years? .. how long is it before people check their investments?
that effin sucks,  guys gotta keep these swaps up for longer man,  just f#cking their supporters over,  really disappointing.
legendary
hey all,  I have a dopecoinv3 wallet,  do I need to do anything special here for v4?

well I tried my v3 wallet file under v4 and I see transaction, mined but not approved and a zero dope balance.  Can anyone help me out here? Is this another burn coins situation?

Hey canadian, unfortunately there is no way to upgrade your old coins from v3 to v4. There was a coin swap a couple months ago and the coins on the old chain were burned.
hey all,  I have a dopecoinv3 wallet,  do I need to do anything special here for v4?

well I tried my v3 wallet file under v4 and I see transaction, mined but not approved and a zero dope balance.  Can anyone help me out here? Is this another burn coins situation?
Pages:
Jump to: