Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 70. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Staked my first 1,000 coins this week  Grin

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qsqlap.jpg
Lol a week, then we are able to caluclate your stack so you don't have 2 blurrr Cheesy LOL
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Hi, everybody
i have backup file from mobile
how to restore to computer

Thank    Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Hello guys, this is a funny coin, where can we buy it please ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I have written a little FIX for dopey. Please try this BETA Version.

Build Windows
https://mega.nz/#!YdB1mRxY!BjXRsOzFIO-v3oOb_eoCFLsKGbulI1nu7EMieSu2wfY

Version 4.0.0.3

Changes (Beta)
Fix block with timestamp before last checkpoint

Kind Regards Christian

Thanks for creating this fix Limx Dev. I'll give it a go shortly.
Activity: 248
Merit: 100

Build Windows

Version 4.0.0.3

Changes (Beta)

Kind Regards Christian

can you amend your link, please ?

edit: done it for you ...
Hey all - just realised I have some V1 coins from when I was one of the first miners of this coin. Any idea how I can recover them? I have the wallet.dat of course. Cheers

read back thru the threads ... read way, way back and you'll see that the swap was done many months ago ...

Amazes me that when dopecoin takes off, everyone crawls out of the woodwork and are finally interested in their 'old' investments ... those days are over, this is dopecoin GOLD !
copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348

Build Windows

Version 4.0.0.3

Changes (Beta)

Kind Regards Christian
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
Hey all - just realised I have some V1 coins from when I was one of the first miners of this coin. Any idea how I can recover them? I have the wallet.dat of course. Cheers
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
You must all think that we sit about twiddling our thumbs waiting for the dopecoin price to rise .. price rises do not happen without innovation and development

So, here is a little taster of one of our testing servers ... where dreams become reality Smiley

Oh, some will say, that was easy to do .. well, it really isn't, when cointopay does not accept CAD, we had to put in a couple of extra steps, update their antiquated plugin and other things we care not to mention ...

We will release more details along with another announcement very soon ...

Amazing work GoldieX! as always.  Can't wait to see where this all goes. Excellent work!
You must all think that we sit about twiddling our thumbs waiting for the dopecoin price to rise .. price rises do not happen without innovation and development

So, here is a little taster of one of our testing servers ... where dreams become reality Smiley

Oh, some will say, that was easy to do .. well, it really isn't, when cointopay does not accept CAD, we had to put in a couple of extra steps, update their antiquated plugin and other things we care not to mention ...

We will release more details along with another announcement very soon ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
With such a Volume, Polo will add us soon  Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 159
Green Porsche?  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

$DOPE could easily go to 3000 sats. No problems.

When dope reaches 1$ and I need to pick out my Porsche though.
Picking up my porsche now! Grin
Activity: 84
I would say that the only thing that bothers me about Dope Coin is that 75% of all outstanding coins are owned by the top 10 wallets... Very little diversification but I am hopeful everything works out as planned.

That is because some of us have been holding dope through the swaps as well buying while it was cheap. You may see others start to dump their holdings as the price rises, everyone should be taking a little off the top as it hits new highs but a few of us are unlikely to sell off a large chunk anytime soon. The stake rate is too good for now to warrant any real dump.

I understand and I am in the top 50 for wallet holdings but there is still very little diversification regardless. I am absolutely not complaining about the staking rate but it is much higher than 5% per annum lol

Didn't think you were complaining Smiley
Its still early days for this coin with the swap. I expect the diversification issue to be a non sequitur in coming months as more exchanges pick it up and as more people pull them offline to stake.
I do plan on selling off at least my daily stake to aid in my personal diversification efforts as well as to give some coins to those looking to get on board.
legendary
I would say that the only thing that bothers me about Dope Coin is that 75% of all outstanding coins are owned by the top 10 wallets... Very little diversification but I am hopeful everything works out as planned.

That is because some of us have been holding dope through the swaps as well buying while it was cheap. You may see others start to dump their holdings as the price rises, everyone should be taking a little off the top as it hits new highs but a few of us are unlikely to sell off a large chunk anytime soon. The stake rate is too good for now to warrant any real dump.

I understand and I am in the top 50 for wallet holdings but there is still very little diversification regardless. I am absolutely not complaining about the staking rate but it is much higher than 5% per annum lol
Activity: 84

Also keep in mind that dope is currently only traded on 1 exchange so some of those wallets are bittrex and not individuals.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
HOLY SHIT WTF JUST HAPPENED DOPE JUST WENT FROM LOW VOLUME 30 BTC TO NOW ABOUT ~150 BTC HOLY SHIT IT'S NOW ON THE MAP.

Holy shit and it says 1200 was the high no it wasn't that never happened it's not on the chart.

Pump and Dump coming.... Cheesy
legendary
HOLY SHIT WTF JUST HAPPENED DOPE JUST WENT FROM LOW VOLUME 30 BTC TO NOW ABOUT ~150 BTC HOLY SHIT IT'S NOW ON THE MAP.

Holy shit

Id say we have another couple nice time periods of positive price movement coming up. You don't spend 10's of thousands on a coin unless you are either an insider, you have super deep pockets or you are part of an upcoming pump group Smiley buckle up.
Pages:
Jump to: