Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 71. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
HOLY SHIT WTF JUST HAPPENED DOPE JUST WENT FROM LOW VOLUME 30 BTC TO NOW ABOUT ~150 BTC HOLY SHIT IT'S NOW ON THE MAP.

Holy shit and it says 1200 was the high no it wasn't that never happened it's not on the chart.

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I would say that the only thing that bothers me about Dope Coin is that 75% of all outstanding coins are owned by the top 10 wallets... Very little diversification but I am hopeful everything works out as planned.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Confidence now folks!! ....not a team dump so business as usual..
legendary
Holy Jeezus.  Someone just slapped the ask for like 4,000,000 dope all the way up to 1200.   

I told you guys the whales were circling this coin.

Volume went from 30 to 105 BTC in like 5 minutes.   

They didnt just slap the ask... they abused that ish haha
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Pump & Dump looks like
Activity: 126
Holy Jeezus.  Someone just slapped the ask for like 4,000,000 dope all the way up to 1200.   

I told you guys the whales were circling this coin.

Volume went from 30 to 105 BTC in like 5 minutes.   

legendary
Hmmm... it looks like HempCoin is trying to follow in our footsteps  Roll Eyes

let them go... we're double and within a few days 10 times more..... LOL Tongue

Ten time more would be nice but I dont think it is very realistic in the next few days haha
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

let them go... we're double and within a few days 10 times more..... LOL Tongue
legendary
I reckon it's the last chance to buy under 700. The buy support it taking it off the wall....we're going to hit 900 by tonight

I think that will be easy. I mean the entire order book on Bittrex can be purchased for only 40 btc at this point haha
I'm having a break now but will be buying everything below 700 when I wake up...anyone want out ? Lay your sells for me..a long way to go yet and yes there's a limited number of coins out there.
Edit...I'll stick a btc down at 600 for those foolish to be leaving now.
Edit..glad to help with your large  sell at 617 should have stuck it at 699..I'd still have bought it later
legendary
I reckon it's the last chance to buy under 700. The buy support it taking it off the wall....we're going to hit 900 by tonight

I think that will be easy. I mean the entire order book on Bittrex can be purchased for only 40 btc at this point haha
Activity: 126
man there seems to be a lot of people dumping their DOPE (silly people)

Wait until the dump is over then buy in low.

This isn't uncommon really. Pretty much all the weed based coins have this happened to them.

I absolutely counted on it.   The "4/20 pump" is always BEFORE 4/20.   4/20 is the dump day.

Doesn't matter.   The churn that we are seeing is absolutely healthy because it's slow and steady.  Dope won't dive too far before it regroups and breaks all time highs so buy accordingly. 

Lots of exciting developments.  You guys are doing a great job.  Nice seeing the daily volume increase 10x over the course of a month.   

Considering all the exciting developments recently and those on the horizon what DOPE really needs to take it to the next level at this point is to be listed on more exchanges. 

You can call me Nostradamas from now on.   

Really exciting the last couple days as we watch  5 - 15x the money that was 10x the money before flow through DOPE on the daily.   

It's encouraging to see the healthy churning and steady price range between 450 and 650 satoshi as volume flows through it.   
Looks like this is new base camp.
The stability will eventually cause a buying frenzy to commence as the whales who keep circling DOPE get impatient and realize the cheap coins have dried up. 

Get ready for 1500+ and some serious volume kids.  It's gonna happen... soon.

legendary
Dope Coin currently at over $1.5 million in market cap Smiley

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dopecoin/
Activity: 217
@dopey... Is there any efforts are in hand to register this Coin on Kraken or Poloniex..
Activity: 248
GoldieX you have PM.

To me 1 DOPE = 1 DOPE

depends if it's african bush weed against amnezia haze ... the difference is very apparent ..

In my eyes, you have been made whole ... 500 dope sent to your address .. now pay attention as the price rises ...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
If nothing can be done for those which missed the swap like me, then  I guess I am out of DopeCoinGold  Shocked

Oh, and secondly, it doesn't seem to me that you were really IN dopecoin gold at all ...

You see and that is the problem... This is a high-risk investment with massive volatility and is using experimental technology.

If you are just noticing that you missed the swap now it means that this is the first time THIS YEAR that you have even checked in on your investment. I realize the situation is not ideal but the reality is that you should be paying more attention to an investment of this caliber.

And, yes, that might come across as perhaps rude to anyone who missed the swap but on the other hand, I believe that many will agree with this statement.

Activity: 159

To me 1 DOPE = 1 DOPE
If nothing can be done for those which missed the swap like me, then  I guess I am out of DopeCoinGold  Shocked

Oh, and secondly, it doesn't seem to me that you were really IN dopecoin gold at all ...
If nothing can be done for those which missed the swap like me, then  I guess I am out of DopeCoinGold  Shocked

Midmir . .you mentioned 15,000 'old' coins @ 20sats and now the 'new' coin is worth 600 sats ... so on a swap deal you'd need to divide your 'old' coins by a factor of 30 so that you are made whole ... 15000 /30 = 500 dopecoin gold . .send me an address and I'll give you 500 of mine if it really means that much to you
Pages:
Jump to: