Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 72. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
The swap was made. Dopey issued himself and friends a bonus. All perfectly fair and above board..BTW I love the stock photo and fake social media accounts and businesses owned by dopey. Check them out. They are hilarious. Never known a dopehead so into the body beautiful. Work it out.

The full swap details, audit, and bonuses distributed can be found in the following 2 links:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17876457
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17885856

And so that we are very clear on this. I did not give myself any kind of bonus or a single coin during the upgrade/swap to DopeCoin Gold. I still have my original balance from 3 years ago.

Also please consider that the highest bonus given out was 1 million DopeCoin's which back in the day was worth very little compared to where we are now.
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

$DOPE could easily go to 3000 sats. No problems.
Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp
Amnesia haze won the poll.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just a little teaser ... http://www.dopecoin.us

Oh my lord! looks great Dr. Charles!  Grin
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
The swap was made. Dopey issued himself and friends a bonus. All perfectly fair and above board..BTW I love the stock photo and fake social media accounts and businesses owned by dopey. Check them out. They are hilarious. Never known a dopehead so into the body beautiful. Work it out.

Trying to spread FUD are we?

Explain the difference in # of coins after the swap?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
You are right... you are not "obligated" to follow... but who spends their money on a nascent currency and doesn't keep up with whats going on? I know this comes off harsh but it is what it is.

Activity: 8

You were aware in February that many folks like me haven't swapped ...
I am glad that you bring "integrity" to the coin  Undecided

Come on now... If you spent time or money or both to participate in Dope Coin in any way... then you should have followed your investment. The swap was announced for months prior to it closing...

To be honest I didn't follow it at all. Didn't realize I had to. That being said, I'll live, learn and pass it on...

was there any technical reason why, the swap couldn't have been kept open?
legendary

I am glad that you bring "integrity" to the coin  Undecided

Come on now... If you spent time or money or both to participate in Dope Coin in any way... then you should have followed your investment. The swap was announced for months prior to it closing...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I missed the swap too ... how sad and unfair  Cry
I was planning one day to buy weed with my fairly mined 15K DOPEs ...

Sadly to hear that you've missed it, but closing the swap was necessary to bring integrity to the coin...

I am glad that you bring "integrity" to the coin  Undecided

the only one who is responsible for your coins is you... thats the main thing of cryptocurrencies...
at the moment i'm not too optimistic about getting them back, but it would always be nice if I could
Sorry to inform you, but there was a coin swap that ended in February, and your coins stayed on the old chain which is not supported anymore Sad

Was that End of February 2017?

I first posted about it on back June 16th, 2016 .. It wasn't connecting back then either.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.6985;imode

Was there anything I could have done back then?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
On newest v4.0.0.1 of Mac wallet. Says 1 connection but there's no syncing going on. How to fix?
Try adding nodes from this post: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18887149

I missed the swap too ... how sad and unfair  Cry
I was planning one day to buy weed with my fairly mined 15K DOPEs ...

Sadly to hear that you've missed it, but closing the swap was necessary to bring integrity to the coin...
So I had 31251.46291585 Dopecoins in the coinomi dev Android wallet ... I was just wondering if there was a way I can get those coins back?  I opened up the Coinomi DEV wallet released around 2015 and I selected Dopecoin and it says No connection. Once again, i'm talking about the DEV version that was released a while ago with Dopecoin support and not the current Offical version.

at the moment i'm not too optimistic about getting them back, but it would always be nice if I could
legendary
On newest v4.0.0.1 of Mac wallet. Says 1 connection but there's no syncing going on. How to fix?

did you add the conf file?
Activity: 486
Nice! That little wall at 500 is now gone Smiley

Yep, Son of a bitch. Just checked to make that buy and it was gone. Its all good though. I will put in a serious floor and do my part to keep us climbing.

We have a little 4 btc wall to snatch up around 500 sats for a bargain and then we should be moving north again

Doing my part. Bought up another 300k with another large buy coming as soon as my deposit to trex is confirmed.

legendary
We have a little 4 btc wall to snatch up around 500 sats for a bargain and then we should be moving north again
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Development has begun on the 3rd online dispensary! More partnerships are pending and API integrations are also currently under development.

Dev team is working really hard. Nice to see  Grin

After API release, Dopecoin will hit 3000 sat easily.

With a high trading volume. Polo will also add this coin soon. And then we see prices above 5000sat.
Pages:
Jump to: