Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 74. (Read 635462 times)

copper member
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1348
I downloaded a new wallet and did not add the nodes from OP or anywhere... no config file at all and I currently have 60 connections. on a different computer I added the conf file and only have 6 connections. Odd but Ill take it.

Yes, i have also no problems.  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I downloaded a new wallet and did not add the nodes from OP or anywhere... no config file at all and I currently have 60 connections. on a different computer I added the conf file and only have 6 connections. Odd but Ill take it.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

How many active connections in the wallet are normal?
Most of the time i've got 4-5 connections... Is this low or average?
Have you added the nodes from this post?

I did recently but my connections are stil 1 till 3 or 4 active connections.... Is this normal or.....Huh
I have a feeling that it may be a local connection issue, but we'll look into it. I tried running a wallet on different PCs and using different ISPs and I typically get 8-14 connections.

I dowloaded the newest wallet, the folder contains only the wallet.dat and the config file... Now it's synchronising but still have 3 connections....
Maybe when my wallet is open and staking it will be more but have to wait after downloading the last 6 weeks...

I'm up and running with a whole new wallet but my old wallet.dat and a new dopecoin.conf, but still have 2-3 connections. What is wrong??
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Shit! I think dope is useless, my guess is wrong and today can prove it Cool
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
Don´t forget to vote for Dopecoin at

https://poswallet.com/addcoin/

Also voted Smiley

im glad to see this coin beeing developed in real way...

keep it up dopey Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
dam this is nice i am glad we might hit 1k satoshi but then we need to level out around there as a good spot for new investors then we can go the moon agian
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Just for the newcomers benefit....
Staking is highly beneficial and the returns in mined coins far exceeds the 5% POS More like 15-20% as quite a few people are leaving their coins on Bittrex. If your in it for the long run return your coins to your wallet and they should begin staking in a matter of hours.
Hi guys,

I did recently but my connections are stil 1 till 3 or 4 active connections.... Is this normal or.....Huh
I have a feeling that it may be a local connection issue, but we'll look into it. I tried running a wallet on different PCs and using different ISPs and I typically get 8-14 connections.

I dowloaded the newest wallet, the folder contains only the wallet.dat and the config file... Now it's synchronising but still have 3 connections....
Maybe when my wallet is open and staking it will be more but have to wait after downloading the last 6 weeks...
Activity: 248
Our Seeds Arrived in Canada ... I've shared what I can, more a little later ...

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Another thing that should be considered is that our main competition Potcoin is sitting at a 21 million market cap and that has been achieved by releasing fake news phony announcements.

Both of these factors are not good for investors as it would require the currency to hit 42 million market cap to make 100% ROI.

DopeCoin, on the other hand, still has an opportunity for investors to make 1000%+ ROI and is backed by legitimate partnerships and developments.

We have hit a major milestone in the last 48 hours and yes a celebration is in order.

With that being said, we are just getting started and still have a tremendous amount of work to do in order to solidify our position as the top MMJ crpyto coin within the industry.

I have worked very hard over the last few years and invite you to take a look at my entrepreneurial profile and some of the other projects I am working on.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/howelladam/
https://www.facebook.com/theadamhowell/
https://twitter.com/theadamhowell
https://www.instagram.com/theadamhowell/

Thank you, everyone, for your faith and support in the project! It is my mission to work my ass off and produce a solid return on your investment.

Regards,

Adam Howell
(aka Dopey)
Activity: 210
Haha ..good to see nobody is letting their coins go cheap on Bittrex. Only 2btc to 250. If I had any btc I'd be snapping them up. So undervalued considering the total coin supply.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Hi guys,

stop pumping it.

some of us still need to buy

Nobody is pumping it... It's just worth it....
And it's never too late to buy! No you cant't buy anymore for 00000015 or 20, but so what. please see it as long-term invest...
Yesterday after de all-time high it was going down but in the meantime I did some buys and so increase my stack, but it was going down and down again. So do you think I did make any worries? No.... and as i woke up 2 hours ago, my stack is more worth then ever. +30% so....
Give it a try from now on! Don't waste your time to wait for decreasing the value of dope....

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
stop pumping it.

Not going to lie some serious FOMU going on here on this side too!
Activity: 192
Merit: 19
stop pumping it.

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Here we go again.... 514 at this moment....
I'm still here form the beginning and yesterday at 0.0000390 I bought again some extra Dope (0.5BTC) So my stack is growing, growing and growing.....
This should be a long term investment but the past 24hrs were still wonderfull! I'm curious about what we will be about half a year-a year...
Keep up the good work guys! Greetz from Holland!

Yup, ticking upward!  Glad to hear you snatched up some DOPE all the way from Holland!  Excellent. Many, exciting things ahead.  DopeCoin has always been a long term play which will bring the wonderful world of crypto with the wonderful world of MJ  Grin
Activity: 1

It is though. There is a clothing brand based around the word. Dope is whats considered cool now. We aren't in the 50's.

fair enough.

I will admit that I am not used to all the slang you kids use nowadays.

That said, I fully believe this coin will be a force to be reckoned with.

The only reason "potcoin" ever pumped was because it is on Poloniex and that they released a lot of "fake news".

I am happy to have you aboard  Smiley I trust dopey. I feel this will be the standard for marijuana currencies.
Here we go again.... 514 at this moment....
I'm still here form the beginning and yesterday at 0.0000390 I bought again some extra Dope (0.5BTC) So my stack is growing, growing and growing.....
This should be a long term investment but the past 24hrs were still wonderfull! I'm curious about what we will be about half a year-a year...
Keep up the good work guys! Greetz from Holland!
Pages:
Jump to: