Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 77. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I just submitted my polo request as well Smiley Everyone else here should send one in.

polo is a really shady ATM if it gets outta this leg and other issues then it will help a lot but if it don't it could mean losses for a lot. I think we should try for other big exchanges as well like livecoin and coinexchange try to get on shapeshift and coin payments. there is massive future in this coin with the work the DOPEteam has been putting in to DOPE and with the way it is all setting up in Canada.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
I just submitted my polo request as well Smiley Everyone else here should send one in.

legendary
Submitted Dopecoin to POSWallet.com .
To start with we'll do the free version , but most likely will pay to get in shortly.
I noticed they offer a faucet for the coin when its added.

Submitted Dopecoin again to Poloniex.
this is great news will get my votes.. gonna keep stocking up on my dope

Dopecoin on polo would be great exposure
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Submitted Dopecoin to POSWallet.com .
To start with we'll do the free version , but most likely will pay to get in shortly.
I noticed they offer a faucet for the coin when its added.

Submitted Dopecoin again to Poloniex.
this is great news will get my votes.. gonna keep stocking up on my dope
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
hmmm coincidence the day after I join dope it takes off? Smiley I look forward to further updates

Dope up 63%+ today haha

I have to apologize for my lack of updates on dopecoinseeds.com ... I've been wrapped up in several developments at once ..

OK . . dopecoinseeds

We had to move servers twice in the last 3 weeks as we kept burning up the servers with the number of products we have to keep updated, so server wise we're pretty much sorted (cross fingers), this put us back a little but the developer is now sorting out the integration through the magento cart we use .. we're going to accept payment thru cointopay's api structure as dopecoin is already part of their accepted coins ... so we will be able to accept dopecoin directly, if we so wish ...

About a week ago, after some marketing efforts via social media, we picked up an interested party in Canada to supply seeds for their medicinal grow ... we saw this as a good opportunity to give away some seeds (& a truck cap, as a gift) to suit their needs ... at the same time testing the ordering system this end to get some data as regards delivery times etc.

The other party, in return, has agreed to do an 'unboxing' video and to show various stages of growth of these free seeds that we sent, as soon as I have that, I will share it here ...

I suppose some proof of this would be good .. so I'll take some appropriate screenshots of emails etc. so that you can see for yourselves that we are actively pursuing the development further.

There is much more going on behind the scenes, but I shall let someone else update you on those elements ...

Respect
Goldie

this is a great day for some my hodlings and it seams the best one today is dope... this is also some great news and updates gotta love a lot the work with dope is gonna be in Canada first.. i will just keep hodling and buying and supporting this coin.
Activity: 248
hmmm coincidence the day after I join dope it takes off? Smiley I look forward to further updates

Dope up 63%+ today haha

I have to apologize for my lack of updates on dopecoinseeds.com ... I've been wrapped up in several developments at once ..

OK . . dopecoinseeds

We had to move servers twice in the last 3 weeks as we kept burning up the servers with the number of products we have to keep updated, so server wise we're pretty much sorted (cross fingers), this put us back a little but the developer is now sorting out the integration through the magento cart we use .. we're going to accept payment thru cointopay's api structure as dopecoin is already part of their accepted coins ... so we will be able to accept dopecoin directly, if we so wish ...

About a week ago, after some marketing efforts via social media, we picked up an interested party in Canada to supply seeds for their medicinal grow ... we saw this as a good opportunity to give away some seeds (& a truck cap, as a gift) to suit their needs ... at the same time testing the ordering system this end to get some data as regards delivery times etc.

The other party, in return, has agreed to do an 'unboxing' video and to show various stages of growth of these free seeds that we sent, as soon as I have that, I will share it here ...

I suppose some proof of this would be good .. so I'll take some appropriate screenshots of emails etc. so that you can see for yourselves that we are actively pursuing the development further.

There is much more going on behind the scenes, but I shall let someone else update you on those elements ...

Respect
Goldie

legendary

Dope up 63%+ today haha
Activity: 171
Wow,

Glad to be a part of the community on this great coin, let the good times roll,

i thinks things could go exponential soon as more and more people wake up to the fact that this is the real deal in MJ cryptocurrencies.

well done Team DOPE.

Activity: 154
I'm really excited about this coin is live again. I hope it will have a great future. I follow it since 2015
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

It is though. There is a clothing brand based around the word. Dope is whats considered cool now. We aren't in the 50's.

fair enough.

I will admit that I am not used to all the slang you kids use nowadays.

That said, I fully believe this coin will be a force to be reckoned with.

The only reason "potcoin" ever pumped was because it is on Poloniex and that they released a lot of "fake news".

I am happy to have you aboard  Smiley I trust dopey. I feel this will be the standard for marijuana currencies.

Thanks guys!

Now, let's put the name issue on the back burner for now and collaborate as we move towards 1 million marketcap!

Check this video from 3 year's ago that FOX news did on the project. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fKICIXsqsU
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

It is though. There is a clothing brand based around the word. Dope is whats considered cool now. We aren't in the 50's.

fair enough.

I will admit that I am not used to all the slang you kids use nowadays.

That said, I fully believe this coin will be a force to be reckoned with.

The only reason "potcoin" ever pumped was because it is on Poloniex and that they released a lot of "fake news".

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I bought 5k at 0.2, will hold the dope!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Greetings team!

I realize that the name might not sit well with certain people and might come across as a little bit controversial. Perfect!
Sometimes a little bit of controversy can go a long way and can get people talking.

For the time being, I think it would be wise to shift our collaborative efforts towards a more important issue...

First of all, a big CONGRATULATIONS is in order.

DopeCoin has reached an all-time high and now holds a market cap of over $500,000. This could not have been achieved without the support of our development team and our dedicated supporters.

I would like to personally thank each and every one of you for participating in this adventure.

Since relaunching in January of this year we have continued to put one foot in front of the other and have successfully moved the project and valuation forward on a consistent basis.

We have online dispensary partnerships, an online seed shop (props to Goldie), a one-and-done online shop with backend product fulfillment available to new merchants, and big plans to expand during the next year.

Currently, we are working on our 3rd online dispensary partnership, integrating the payment API and reward system for frequent users, creating tutorial animations to explain the process and integrating an inventory plugin that will allow our shop owners to have up to date and accurate inventory totals for their customers.

These announcements and projects are real and will be backed up with action!

You won't find us sneaking over to Bitcoin Embassy after hours, popping a sticker on the door and calling it a partnership (Boo PotCoin! Shame on you!)

So how can you help?

DopeCoin is hot right now and will continue to produce results on a regular basis. What we need from the community is promotion and activity. Anything you can do to ethically promote the currency will be appreciated.

Use your online marketing experience, contact any news or press sources you might know,  promote us in competitors threads on this forum, open your front door and scream DOPECOIN!, whatever you can do lol.

Together, we can combine forces and drive real value to this currency.

Our development team and community supporters are the best in the MMJ crypto space and WE WILL outwork the competition.

Thank you, everyone, for your support!

Let's work together and seize this opportunity.

Regards,

Dopey
Then you should be able to the answer Lemon won't answer . Why a dopecoin movie or Dopecoin magazine if it's about Heroin? I mean they don't mention one thing about it it's all about weed ?It's a simple question which for some reason Lemon isn't capable to answer it seems .

maybe for you "dope" means weed...

but say "dope" to the common man on the street and they will be thinking of hard drugs instead of weed.

anyways, this was just an observation..

feel free to ignore.

it's just that I foresee some issues with mass adoption at a later date because nowadays, perception is everything....

The future is now old man

okay, yeah, you got me.

maybe am a bit old and "dope" is now cool...

wtf do I know?...

kids nowadays....
Then you should be able to the answer Lemon won't answer . Why a dopecoin movie or Dopecoin magazine if it's about Heroin? I mean they don't mention one thing about it it's all about weed ?It's a simple question which for some reason Lemon isn't capable to answer it seems .

maybe for you "dope" means weed...

but say "dope" to the common man on the street and they will be thinking of hard drugs instead of weed.

anyways, this was just an observation..

feel free to ignore.

it's just that I foresee some issues with mass adoption at a later date because nowadays, perception is everything....

Activity: 180
Dopecoin is a good name for this coin, it would be stupid to re-brand it.  Go home with that suggestion, and may the Dopest coin march on!
Activity: 1
Hi all,

i got the wallet Dopecoin 3.0.3.0 (dopecoin v3)

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.

Hi bud,

Sadly the old v3 DopeCoin chain is no longer active. We tried to give everyone fair warning and announced the swap for 2 months across all social media channels. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done at this point.

I feel terrible hearing about this types of situations and can send you some coins from my personal stash to help get you going again. Please send me a pm and I will look into things for you.

yeah thats really sad... @cpt_plombeur pls post a new v4 address and i will send you some dopecoins too! cheers

That is very kind @zuepfi11 and i do appreciate your offer. But i was in the adventure since the beginning of 2014. I have mined most of my hard eaned Dopecoins- more than 240 K.

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

I keep hope that Dopey can help me out, but it's quite embarrasing to loose your entire wallet just because of few months without activity.....really.

And i'm sure i'm not the only one who keep a "sleeping" wallet that just became a dead wallet.

Wow!
That´s a shitty deal. Pretty bullshit to piss on your community members like that. Give him his coins!!!
I feel like you're upset because xci was a scam. Might want to take that off your profile. Dev was last active over a month ago.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Let's try not to be edgy, nothing against the plant but if you want to be taken seriously then you need to conform a little and be professional. Think outside of the "hotbox" and  about those customers who would rather not be judged by using a currency named Dopecoin.

It did wonders for DarknetCoin when it was rebranded to PIVx.

So nowhere did I post did I say I didn't know the definition of what "DOPE" has meant in the past. Can you at least answer my question for once ?

But you sure put up one that fits your definition of your opinion, completely ignoring the actual definition I provided.

You want this project to be taken seriously then rebranding will be the only way. Otherwise it'll stay as a gimmick.

So you won't answer the question sounds like a plan. No, it wasn't my definition , it's how the term is actually being used . Big difference . Rebranding is not needed it's just fine the way it is .

This coin seems to be definitely more worthy than potcoin but I have to say the name "Dopecoin" is off-putting.

Can you imagine saying to your kids many years down the line: yeah, daddy made all his millions with "Dopecoin"....

When I hear the word "dope" that what I immediately think of:

Rebrand should happen at some point if this is to really take off.

Food for thought maybe.
Pages:
Jump to: