Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 80. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Cpt_plombeur - Please, PM me a DOPE address. I can help too Sad
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
nice dev, intresting
Welcome P E K K A.
Any questions ?
Activity: 115
Merit: 100
Good coin,I bought some coin on the bittrex.com.
Activity: 164
Merit: 104
Congrats on 400 pages strong! Dopecoin devs & community crew deserve all those kudos for their hard work. Looking forward to more news and developments.

- Ryan
Growers International
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
I want to thank Dopey for the 75K. He answered me quickly and do what he say. If my loss can contribute to the Dopecoin, then i'm fine.

Anyway, two months to swap may be too short as you can lose an entire wallet. i'll try to be more careful but sometime you have other matters to handle....

Cheers

DopeCoin FTW!
Activity: 52
Hi all,

i got the wallet Dopecoin 3.0.3.0 (dopecoin v3)

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.

Hi bud,

Sadly the old v3 DopeCoin chain is no longer active. We tried to give everyone fair warning and announced the swap for 2 months across all social media channels. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done at this point.

I feel terrible hearing about this types of situations and can send you some coins from my personal stash to help get you going again. Please send me a pm and I will look into things for you.

yeah thats really sad... @cpt_plombeur pls post a new v4 address and i will send you some dopecoins too! cheers

That is very kind @zuepfi11 and i do appreciate your offer. But i was in the adventure since the beginning of 2014. I have mined most of my hard eaned Dopecoins- more than 240 K.

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

I keep hope that Dopey can help me out, but it's quite embarrasing to loose your entire wallet just because of few months without activity.....really.

And i'm sure i'm not the only one who keep a "sleeping" wallet that just became a dead wallet.

Wow!
That´s a shitty deal. Pretty bullshit to piss on your community members like that. Give him his coins!!!

We did not "take a piss" on our members as you put it.

We conducted a relaunch of the coin in order to ensure that there was 0 chance for price manipulation or any sort of hoarding before the launch of DopeCoin Gold and my return to the project. It was important for me as I would be publicly taking responsibility for DopeCoin's success or failure and would be publicly exposing my real identity.

There were millions of coins left over from the previous improperly executed swap that presented a risk to the infrastructure and integrity of this coin and needed to be eliminated.

When we announced the swap we blasted it all over social media for over 2 months at least 20 times. We stickied posts on Twitter and Facebook and also continued posting about it on a regular basis.

When the deadline came, we extended the deadline even further to allow anyone who was late the opportunity to get in a last minute swap.

Once the deadline was reached we burned all remaining coins and released a public audit to the community which accounted for every single coin.

Now, although it is unfortunate that some people did miss the swap date, it is important to note that DopeCoin is an investment and should be treated as such. You should be checking the status of your investments on a regular basis.

We did not even receive this complaint until the month of May. This means that this investment was not checked for months.

With that being said I still feel terrible about some people being left behind. And I did help this user out by sending him 75k coins from my personal stash.
And yes, I hold around 5.3 million DopeCoins as the project's founder.

Why did I not send him the full amount? Well, it is not my responsibility and I don't "control or own DopeCoin" I am simply an investor like everyone else and spent tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work to accumulate my investment.

With that being said he lost about 240 k coins. I gave him back 75 k from my personal wallet. And to put things into perspective, those coins were worth 20 satoshi before and are now worth 144.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Regards,

Dopey

I want to thank Dopey for the 75K. He answered me quickly and do what he say. If my loss can contribute to the Dopecoin, then i'm fine.

Anyway, two months to swap may be too short as you can lose an entire wallet. i'll try to be more careful but sometime you have other matters to handle....

Cheers
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
With that being said I still feel terrible about some people being left behind. And I did help this user out by sending him 75k coins from my personal stash.

With that being said he lost about 240 k coins. I gave him back 75 k from my personal wallet. And to put things into perspective, those coins were worth 20 satoshi before and are now worth 144.

That's an amazing gesture and much respect to you for doing so.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey gang,

The new www.shopthc.ca site is really professional. I can't wait to see it in full flex. Dopecoin is proving to be a top leader in the crypto-cannabis space. Keep up the great work!

- Ryan

Ryan! Good talking to you via Twitter. Hopefully, we can work together and make cannabis and crypto the best thing to hit this space. Good to see you here!  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
This one is a little gem but am a bit put off by the "DOPE" name...

"Dope" has too many negative narcotic connotations

Maybe a rebrand in the future might help....

just my personal opinioon...

BhangCoin, BudCoin, LoudCoin, PurpsCoin, StickyIckyCoin, CheebaCoin, 420Coin, DoobieCoin, DutchieCoin, MarleyCoin, ReggieCoin  Grin Grin

Thing is 'DOPE' doesn't mean 'heroin' as everyone is making it out to be . Dope is also slang for "cool".  There is a whole magazine called Dope and guess what ?? it's all ABOUT WEED! . I'd rather we be different then the typical 'weed' names out there tbh. Makes you remember it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey gang,

The new www.shopthc.ca site is really professional. I can't wait to see it in full flex. Dopecoin is proving to be a top leader in the crypto-cannabis space. Keep up the great work!

- Ryan

Thanks, Ryan! Appreciate the kind words man.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hi all,

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.

Hi bud,

Sadly the old v3 DopeCoin chain is no longer active. We tried to give everyone fair warning and announced the swap for 2 months across all social media channels. Unfortunately, there is nothing that can be done at this point.

I feel terrible hearing about this types of situations and can send you some coins from my personal stash to help get you going again. Please send me a pm and I will look into things for you.

yeah thats really sad... @cpt_plombeur pls post a new v4 address and i will send you some dopecoins too! cheers

That is very kind @zuepfi11 and i do appreciate your offer. But i was in the adventure since the beginning of 2014. I have mined most of my hard eaned Dopecoins- more than 240 K.

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

I keep hope that Dopey can help me out, but it's quite embarrasing to loose your entire wallet just because of few months without activity.....really.

And i'm sure i'm not the only one who keep a "sleeping" wallet that just became a dead wallet.

Wow!
That´s a shitty deal. Pretty bullshit to piss on your community members like that. Give him his coins!!!

We did not "take a piss" on our members as you put it.

We conducted a relaunch of the coin in order to ensure that there was 0 chance for price manipulation or any sort of hoarding before the launch of DopeCoin Gold and my return to the project. It was important for me as I would be publicly taking responsibility for DopeCoin's success or failure and would be publicly exposing my real identity.

There were millions of coins left over from the previous improperly executed swap that presented a risk to the infrastructure and integrity of this coin and needed to be eliminated.

When we announced the swap we blasted it all over social media for over 2 months at least 20 times. We stickied posts on Twitter and Facebook and also continued posting about it on a regular basis.

When the deadline came, we extended the deadline even further to allow anyone who was late the opportunity to get in a last minute swap.

Once the deadline was reached we burned all remaining coins and released a public audit to the community which accounted for every single coin.

Now, although it is unfortunate that some people did miss the swap date, it is important to note that DopeCoin is an investment and should be treated as such. You should be checking the status of your investments on a regular basis.

We did not even receive this complaint until the month of May. This means that this investment was not checked for months.

Why did I not send him the full amount? Well, it is not my responsibility and I don't "control or own DopeCoin" I am simply an investor like everyone else and spent tens of thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours of work to accumulate my investment.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Regards,

Dopey

Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi bud,

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

Wow!
http://i.imgur.com/bemjJkh.gif
Activity: 1

[/quote]

Good efforts... Hope project will b e successful..Dope needs to listed on POLONIEX
[/quote]

Poloniex will only list depending on Volume
Activity: 422
Merit: 251
Pasl [Xci-r.i.p.] Eth Zcl Kmd Zen Rep Xmr Sc Neo
Hi all,

Thanks.

Hi bud,

I have followed Dopecoin throught the last 3 years. i have swapped my coins till V3. And since november 2016 i was busy on other subject. Then i came back in april 2017 to learn that i miss the V4 swap.  Cry Cry Cry

Wow!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

BhangCoin, BudCoin, LoudCoin, PurpsCoin, StickyIckyCoin, CheebaCoin, 420Coin, DoobieCoin, DutchieCoin, MarleyCoin, ReggieCoin  Grin Grin

Medical Cannabis Coin or Natural Plant Medicine Coin?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com

I've heard from a few other people that are a little put off by the name but what good marijuana coin names are left?
Activity: 192
Merit: 19

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I like all the news I've been hearing from DopeCoin lately. They seem to have a realistic plan to on-board new users into crypto while adding value to this coin. I'm going to keep buying and holding this one for awhile.

Great to see you around here alias420. Things are def. progressing fast w/ all the news we have going on  Grin

been away for a week and glad to see some big news.. haven't been able to buy as i was not around much but i see that alot more people holding.. can't wait to see this coin be a top 100 and the top cannabis coin..

any news to get on more exchanges to widen the user base...
Pages:
Jump to: