Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 82. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Hi,

I've mined the dopecoin from the beginning and i follow time to time the news. i was at the V3 dopcoin. i've just discover that there is (again...) another dopecoin V4.

is there a way to change my V3 dopecoin to V4 ?

thanks for your help.

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
There is an anonymous poll up in the Slack channel where you can place your vote on whether the music should be removed from the www.dopecoin.com website.
Looking forward to hearing your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'm really excited about this coin is live again. I hope it will have a great future. I follow it since 2015 Smiley

Thanks! Cryptofunky you are OG if you were back following this coin back in 2015 Smiley
Activity: 52
Hi all,

i got the wallet Dopecoin 3.0.3.0 (dopecoin v3)

Is there swap needed to use the new Wallet v4 ? When i launch the v4 i didn't see any dopecoins.  Huh

Thanks.
Activity: 1
Merit: 100
this is one of those early marijuana coin i've seen since i started my cryptocurrency encounters, it's still alive and kicking and going strong, a solid proof that even in cryptoworld, cannabis is accepted not as a prohibited drug but as a beneficial drug and in the form of a digital currency.
good job dev!
long live!

Nice to have you around Smiley join the Slack if you'd like to discuss more things.
Activity: 16
I'm really excited about this coin is live again. I hope it will have a great future. I follow it since 2015 Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I noticed DopeCoin isn't on PoSWallet.com but has been nominated https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php It needs quite a few more votes people!

Maybe there should be a little bounty campaign. 10 dopecoins for 1 click.. Wink
in 2 days i can give my second vote

Actually, this isn't a bad idea Smiley
We'll get it up there. There is a buy vote option that we'll be looking at shortly.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I noticed DopeCoin isn't on PoSWallet.com but has been nominated https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php It needs quite a few more votes people!

Maybe there should be a little bounty campaign. 10 dopecoins for 1 click.. Wink
in 2 days i can give my second vote
Activity: 68
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Volume on Bittrex picked up today and the network stake weight has almost doubled. Looks like this coin is picking up some momentum. Was there some sort of news? Another dispensary partnership?

I think it's just new people being exposed to the re-branding of DopeCoinGold really. New participates = more buying. I think with things going toward dispensaries the news is traveling quickly. Also, good to see you here!  Grin

Activity: 68
Volume on Bittrex picked up today and the network stake weight has almost doubled. Looks like this coin is picking up some momentum. Was there some sort of news? Another dispensary partnership?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
I was asked to prepare a syncing guide. Here it is (based on altcoin.center's post) Wink

If you are having troubles syncing, your wallet does not connect to the networks and can't find any connections, this small guide should help you get synchronized. Also, if your balance seems to be wrong, the procedures described here should fix it.

The following instructions will walk you through creating the dopecoin.conf configuration file and redownloading the blockchain. Your coins will be safe as long as you keep the wallet.dat file backed up.

First make sure you are using the latest version of the DopeCoin wallet, downloaded from DopeCoin official website or from the links in the OP. As of the time of posting this message, the latest wallet version available is 4.0.0.2.

First make sure your DopeCoin wallet is not running; if it is, shut it down.

Locate the DopeCoin data folder. The location depends on which operating system you're using:

- In Windows, the data folder is C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\DopeCoinV4. The AppData folder is hidden, and in order to make it visible at Windows File Explorer, you must go to the View tab and make sure the Hidden items check box is checked.

- In Mac OS X, the data folder is /Users/YourUserName/Library/Application Support/DopeCoinV4. The Library folder is hidden, and in order to make it visible at Finder, you must open Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal) and type the following command to the Terminal window, followed by enter: defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES. You will then have to log out and back in to make Finder aware of the configuration change.

- In Linux, the Dopecoin data folder is ~yourusername/.DopeCoinV4

Inside the DopeCoin data folder you should see a handful of folders and files named database, blk0001.dat, db.log, debug.log, peers.dat, wallet.dat etc.

Now create a folder named #BACKUP inside the data folder, and move all other files and folders there except the file wallet.dat. Your DopeCoin data folder should now only contain the file wallet.dat - the rest of the files should be in the #BACKUP subfolder.

Start a text editor. In Windows you can use Notepad, in OS X TextEdit, and in Linux which ever text editor your distribution happens to provide.

Paste the following lines to the text editor:

Code:
addnode=94.194.33.23:40420
addnode=24.212.53.77:40420
addnode=89.106.38.148:40420
addnode=213.32.98.226:40420
addnode=188.68.52.172:40420
addnode=37.120.190.76:40420
addnode=203.214.120.117:40420
addnode=144.76.237.39:32490
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:1883:14d0:bbab:657b]:40420
addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:103e:394b:b0b8:263b]:40420
addnode=[2001:0:4137:9e76:81d:1c:52e2:866e]:40420
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:6abd:10a5:5791:399a:f1a2]:40420
addnode=[2001:0:9d38:90d7:c4b:2c14:d02f:4ba3]:40420
addnode=[2001:0:5ef5:79fb:2413:265c:b81c:c4b7]:40420

This is the list of alive nodes you wallet will try to connect to.

Save the file by the name dopecoin.conf inside the DopeCoin data folder. Some text editors automatically add a .txt suffix to the file name, so after saving, make sure the file is really named dopecoin.conf and not dopecoin.conf.txt.

Finally, start your DopeCoin wallet again.

Your wallet should now connect to the DopeCoin network and start downloading the blockchain from scratch.

Sometimes it may happen that your balance shows wrong numbers, don't panic Wink

Go to Help - Debug Window - Console and type "repairwallet" there. The wallet will rescan blockchain, find any mismatches and fix them.

Good luck!
Activity: 248
Hi Sandra, let me try to help you here.

Can you please send me your pool details over pm, and I will forward them to the right person directly Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

what  Huh
Activity: 6
Hi Sandra, let me try to help you here.

Can you please send me your pool details over pm, and I will forward them to the right person directly Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Don't forget to join us on social media folks.

We have the best branding and fastest growth in the entire MMJ crypto space!

https://www.instagram.com/dopecoingold/
https://twitter.com/dopecoinGold
https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin/

This is very much true! Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Don't forget to join us on social media folks.

We have the best branding and fastest growth in the entire MMJ crypto space!

https://www.instagram.com/dopecoingold/
https://twitter.com/dopecoinGold
https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin/

Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Not anymore  Sad
Activity: 154
Hi, is there a possibility to do a coinchange of old V1 Dopecoins?  Huh
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
With all the pending developments coming to fruition shortly I decided to go back in and grab another 200k at the stupid low price that others seem to be selling at .. in my opinion, a very silly move ... and with the staking side of things bringing in additional bounty all is good in the Goldie domain Smiley

I hope everyone else is feeling good and feeling dope Smiley

Currently, talking to Changelly.com  about getting DOPE listed. You can buy Alt-coins there with Creditcard.
Things are definitely progressing.
Activity: 248
With all the pending developments coming to fruition shortly I decided to go back in and grab another 200k at the stupid low price that others seem to be selling at .. in my opinion, a very silly move ... and with the staking side of things bringing in additional bounty all is good in the Goldie domain Smiley

I hope everyone else is feeling good and feeling dope Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: