Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 91. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Hey Dopecoindude can you set up a https://www.thunderclap.it campaign. I tried it, but unfortunately my english is to bad  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Is there a wallet maintenance going on?

Hi Jnz. Good to see a new face on this thread  Smiley

Thank you, I see the big potential in this coin, you guys seems working on great upcoming things.

We are Smiley get in before 4/20

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Thanks to all @Dopecoin.

This is a great project and sooo cheap.

Thanks CryptoJohn! You've always been there helping support the Dopecoin community and our team. We appreciate it!
Jnz
Activity: 39
Merit: 0

Thank you, I see the big potential in this coin, you guys seems working on great upcoming things.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
Thanks to all @Dopecoin.

This is a great project and sooo cheap.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 1
Merit: 100
It's been a while since Dopecoin has received it's noticeable pump. There's a bunch of people trying to have Dopecoin survive the new coins that are being posted in the Altcoin section so I think that Dopecoin has the potential to see success.

We have big news coming  Wink just wait a couple weeks.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Well, my investment is already paying off! Bought this at around 4/10 and have almost doubled my money.... I think i may hold on to this one!

This is a great coin to hold for a while.
It's a potential 10X for sure

Good to see you hear Penoze. Thanks for your support!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I'm hoping tomorrow by the latest bro, it's Easter this weekend so I'm trying to get ahold of tech support, I'm sure we should have some more news shortly once North America wakes up.

There is a minor node issue that is currently being corrected, nothing to worry about.

Great to see some new faces around here and glad you guys are profiting from the adventure. We are working hard to make this project a success and appreciate your trust and support!

Regards,

Dopey
Activity: 1
dopecoinseeds.com is just getting her face lifted ... in every way, shape and form ... Smiley

I got oddly redirected when I tried to search seeds, then went back a page, it took me to a directory so I had to close and reopen.
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Well, my investment is already paying off! Bought this at around 4/10 and have almost doubled my money.... I think i may hold on to this one!

This is a great coin to hold for a while.
It's a potential 10X for sure
Jnz
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Good to see you here Bambalam! Wait till you see what we have in store coming up!  Grin

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Activity: 248
Thank you, everyone, for your kind regards . .it is very much appreciated

I will prove to you all how serious I am in helping to move this coin forwards. ... it's time dope got the recognition it deserves

Love & Respect Everyone
Goldie ...
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
IN OTHER NEWS ...

Today is my 23rd wedding anniversary ...  Roll Eyes

AND ...

dopecoinseeds.com ... now, has a new investor in the form of a lawyer Smiley .. more details on this at a later date  Grin

ADDITIONALLY ...

dopecoinseeds.com ... now has it's base theme up for your perusal ... based on the topz magento v2 theme, this will, of course, be changing very soon . .but at least the community can watch its progress as it turns into the most EXCLUSIVE cannabis seed store in the world Smiley

Respect
Goldie

Happy 23rd anniversary! This is almost unheard of in today's day and age, CONGRATULATIONS!

Template looks sick by the way, can't wait to see this thing in action.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and may you and your family be forever blessed. We hope for you much success now and in the futre. Let's make this the best year yet.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
IN OTHER NEWS ...

AND ...

dopecoinseeds.com ... now, has a new investor in the form of a lawyer Smiley .. more details on this at a later date  Grin

ADDITIONALLY ...

dopecoinseeds.com ... now has it's base theme up for your perusal ... based on the topz magento v2 theme, this will, of course, be changing very soon . .but at least the community can watch its progress as it turns into the most EXCLUSIVE cannabis seed store in the world Smiley

Respect
Goldie

Happy 23rd anniversary! This is almost unheard of in today's day and age, CONGRATULATIONS!

Goldie! Congratulations on your 23rd wedding anniversary! Love all the help you are doing to the community. Looking forward to a long relationship with you. Grin
IN OTHER NEWS ...

AND ...

ADDITIONALLY ...

Respect
Goldie

Activity: 248
Hi,

who has made the web?

which site are you asking about?

if it is dopecoinseeds.com then I am the creator ..  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: