Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 86. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 100

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin. I

yes gonna be buying my self some more... as we all know and hope that when not if cryptos can be used in real worth then it is the only way it is gonna hit the masses...

I just put around a bitcoin worth on Bittrex.

That had me thinking the math. It's only a few visits for a person to spend that much. We're talking high value hence high volume turnover. Can't see the site but is there any limit to spends?

You can spend as much as you want, theres daily limits on withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I am new in dope coin community, bought a stack from Bittrex, this coin is really good and in real use for medical purpose.

Good to see you aboard Soomro! Have you joined our slack channel ?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
any update on poswallet... would be great to get these stacking while i wait to use them... dont like downloading to many wallets and dont think i got enough atm to solo stack

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin. I

yes gonna be buying my self some more... as we all know and hope that when not if cryptos can be used in real worth then it is the only way it is gonna hit the masses...

I just put around a bitcoin worth on Bittrex.
Activity: 217
I am new in dope coin community, bought a stack from Bittrex, this coin is really good and in real use for medical purpose.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Since the development of dopecoinseeds.com is going to take another 3-4 weeks approximately, we decided to start adding some seeds to cointopay so that you can purchase with dopecoin if you so wish ...

5 x Goliath Auto-Flowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds

1 x O.G. Kush Feminised Cannabis Seed

IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR PARTICULAR STRAINS / VOLUMES, PLEASE CONTACT VIA COINTOPAY Smiley

or

LEAVE YOUR REQUEST IN A REPLY HERE AND I WILL GET IT UP ASAP

Excellent news GoldieX! Yes, Cointopay has always been super reliable. Great to hear this!

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin.

Great to have you onboard! Thanks for having faith in the project!

All of BitcoinTalk should have faith.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey DopeCoin community! Just wanted to let you know that I have decided to add DOPE as a payment method on the Top Shelf Toker® site. The 4/20 Super Sale has also been extended so shop now  Wink

Here's the update: https://www.topshelftoker.com/blogs/news/dopecoin-now-accepted

Thank you Pastafarian! You've always been a good friend of Dopecoin. Despite us having competing MJ coins we've always respected you. Thanks for doing this!
Activity: 248
Since the development of dopecoinseeds.com is going to take another 3-4 weeks approximately, we decided to start adding some seeds to cointopay so that you can purchase with dopecoin if you so wish ...

5 x Goliath Auto-Flowering Feminised Cannabis Seeds

1 x O.G. Kush Feminised Cannabis Seed

IF YOU HAVE ANY SPECIAL REQUESTS FOR PARTICULAR STRAINS / VOLUMES, PLEASE CONTACT VIA COINTOPAY Smiley

or

LEAVE YOUR REQUEST IN A REPLY HERE AND I WILL GET IT UP ASAP
Hey DopeCoin community! Just wanted to let you know that I have decided to add DOPE as a payment method on the Top Shelf Toker® site. The 4/20 Super Sale has also been extended so shop now  Wink

Here's the update: https://www.topshelftoker.com/blogs/news/dopecoin-now-accepted

Very nice to see Pastafarian . .we'll be right behind you Smiley
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

DopeCoin is certainly a long-term play and seems to of let some people down who were expecting some sort of big payday for 4/20. This was seen across the board on all the mmj crypto's and it's unfortunate but it simply is what it is.

We still have a lot of work to do and many more big announcements on the way.

Thanks for your continued support and your belief in our long-term game plan.

just looking for update i saw that liftedbud takes dope but don't see a way to add to payment

They are working on full integration, shouldn't be too long now Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
DopeCoin is certainly a long-term play and seems to of let some people down who were expecting some sort of big payday for 4/20. This was seen across the board on all the mmj crypto's and it's unfortunate but it simply is what it is.

just looking for update i saw that liftedbud takes dope but don't see a way to add to payment
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
man there seems to be a lot of people dumping their DOPE (silly people)

Wait until the dump is over then buy in low.

This isn't uncommon really. Pretty much all the weed based coins have this happened to them.

I absolutely counted on it.   The "4/20 pump" is always BEFORE 4/20.   4/20 is the dump day.

Doesn't matter.   The churn that we are seeing is absolutely healthy because it's slow and steady.  Dope won't dive too far before it regroups and breaks all time highs so buy accordingly. 

Lots of exciting developments.  You guys are doing a great job.  Nice seeing the daily volume increase 10x over the course of a month.   

Considering all the exciting developments recently and those on the horizon what DOPE really needs to take it to the next level at this point is to be listed on more exchanges. 

4thKind whats up bud!  Grin
I agree with your assessment . I suspect this is a great buying opportunity to get in low to get some cheap coins.  The next month is going to prove that DopeCoin Gold has played its cards right with getting infrastructure and a much needed game plan sorted out.  This might be really the last time to catch this train before we move upward.  I agree w/ getting listed on another exchange. We'll work on it. Good seeing you here 4thKind and great insight as usual!
Activity: 126

This isn't uncommon really. Pretty much all the weed based coins have this happened to them.

I absolutely counted on it.   The "4/20 pump" is always BEFORE 4/20.   4/20 is the dump day.

Doesn't matter.   The churn that we are seeing is absolutely healthy because it's slow and steady.  Dope won't dive too far before it regroups and breaks all time highs so buy accordingly. 

Lots of exciting developments.  You guys are doing a great job.  Nice seeing the daily volume increase 10x over the course of a month.   

Considering all the exciting developments recently and those on the horizon what DOPE really needs to take it to the next level at this point is to be listed on more exchanges. 
Activity: 147
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Not really a dump as volume very low!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 171
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DOPE!
🦍
happy whatever day it is

HAPPY 4/20 BUDDY!
Pages:
Jump to: