Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 88. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, we might not have mentioned but we are on the Chainz blockchain service:

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin. I

yes gonna be buying my self some more... as we all know and hope that when not if cryptos can be used in real worth then it is the only way it is gonna hit the masses...

I just put around a bitcoin worth on Bittrex.

That had me thinking the math. It's only a few visits for a person to spend that much. We're talking high value hence high volume turnover. Can't see the site but is there any limit to spends?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin. I

yes gonna be buying my self some more... as we all know and hope that when not if cryptos can be used in real worth then it is the only way it is gonna hit the masses...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin.

Great to have you onboard! Thanks for having faith in the project!
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged

I heard about DOPE a lot of time ago when it was added to some deepweb markets. This news about the dispensary adoption is really great and important for cryptos in general. I had to buy me some Dopecoin on bittrex because I'm sure real life usage will be huge soon for this coin.
bought my self a small amount see how it goes.... like the fact i read it can be used to buy dope unlike pot and many othere weed coins that really have no real use.... and i like the fact pot was 100 sats not long ago now dope will be next to 10k sats as it has real world use...

Glad to see some new faces around here.

I could not agree more with your statements. It has never been our style to lay out false promises and speculative claims. Instead, our strategy is to work hard and produce real results, and then announce the developments as they manifest into reality. 

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
bought my self a small amount see how it goes.... like the fact i read it can be used to buy dope unlike pot and many othere weed coins that really have no real use.... and i like the fact pot was 100 sats not long ago now dope will be next to 10k sats as it has real world use...
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
sold my pot and buying dope

I will appreciate it that's good decision to take in the right train which will go more far. Dope has very interesting plan and some breaking news about to come so we will start our journey to the moon.
Activity: 248
Haven't checked the thread in a few days and there's a ton going on. Lots of exciting developments. I've been accumulating for about a week now, entering between 120-130 sat and damn am I glad I did! Great work on the dispensary & seed shop!

Thank you ... this continuous development and improvement is going way past 4:20 ... we're not putting things out just for the sake of it. There is going to be a lot more coming, we just have to select the right partnerships for further development Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Grin Grin Grin Grin wow nice coin

combination of jewish and weed salad

Ha, jewish and weed salad. Interesting! Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Wow just heard you guys partnered up with https://liftedbud.com/ (the Canadian dispensary) is it true? If it this then I guess a big congratulation is in order.

Thanks @anarchy101 !  Yes, this is one of many partnerships in motion as we speak.  Good to see you around here how have you been bud ?
Activity: 1
liftedbud.com
owner has denied your access to the site.

Is the website accessible only from Canada?

It seems I'm not allowed to visit it!

Odd it let me visit, maybe you're ip got banned before it switched to you
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
Wow just heard you guys partnered up with https://liftedbud.com/ (the Canadian dispensary) is it true? If it this then I guess a big congratulation is in order.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, I've been offered by the community from our first DopeCoin girl - if we wanted to raise enough DopeCoin for her to get a B00BIE job!  Shocked Grin
People might laugh , but this would be an interesting marketing ploy needless to say. I know off-topic just throwing it out there lol
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey, you guys could make a dopecoin chip for cryptochips.net / bitcoinpokerchips.com, if they are able to have the dopecoin chip for sale before 4/20, it could be a great thing. I would buy a dopecoin chip for sure   Cheesy

Cool idea @jnz . I'm checking this website out now. I remember seeing chips made when we first opened up. Checking it out!
Jnz
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Hey, you guys could make a dopecoin chip for cryptochips.net / bitcoinpokerchips.com, if they are able to have the dopecoin chip for sale before 4/20, it could be a great thing. I would buy a dopecoin chip for sure   Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
nice work guys

dont stop the work now Wink

Rux,

Dopey and the team has worked tireless hours to get where it is. Thanks for your support!  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: