Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 95. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
When we can expect some news? weekend is already over... Cool
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Who is miss Dopecoin  Grin Grin

I guess we will find at the end of the month!

Until then just enjoy the submissions!

Yes, this weekend everything takes place. A lot of goodies coming up Smiley

Where are the goodies?  Huh Smiley

Like this Smiley First Dopecoin girl should be coming on board shortly!

legendary
Who is miss Dopecoin  Grin Grin

Where are the goodies?  Huh Smiley
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hi guys totally the wrong thread for this but can anyone help guide me step by step making a solid custom cpu miner?

I have no idea but maybe some of the other folks can help you out.

New poll up guys, what is your favorite strain?
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi guys totally the wrong thread for this but can anyone help guide me step by step making a solid custom cpu miner?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
Activity: 1232

legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
ummm,
so I have been out of the mines for a while and Im a trying to, I guess transfer my old dopecoins to the new wallet. How do I go about this? Im running v2.1.0.0-g23456789-dope and getting no connections. When I installed the new wallet, all my dope was gone so I am just trying to figure out how to do the swap or find out what page its on. I read about 75 pages on this topic and now my eyes hurt.
I regret to inform you that the last day of the swap was 15 February.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Thailand had its hooks in me for the last couple of weeks. Got a new place away from all the craziness and will officially be getting back to work tomorrow! We have some big developments in the pipeline and I'm thrilled to see the community step up and join in on the development fun!

Let it begin! let it begin!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Thailand had its hooks in me for the last couple of weeks. Got a new place away from all the craziness and will officially be getting back to work tomorrow! We have some big developments in the pipeline and I'm thrilled to see the community step up and join in on the development fun!

Activity: 248
Where is the link for miss dopecoin? I see the title is updated but can't find it anywhere!

I think everyone got this question  Smiley

It's coming Smiley
Well, you can see it at http://www.missdopecoin.com

Just a more formal post should show up shortly !

Thanks will keep an eye on that website!

We will have all the photos from tweeter there or we should use the hash-tag #girlwhodope to search on tweeter?

Let the games begin!

Currently, it is the hashtag that will keep the posts, however, I'm working on the twitter app to show the pictures on the site as well, I will keep you posted ...

We also increased the payout significantly so that the value is there for all to see

Respect, Goldie ...
legendary
Nice to see Smiley  Developing went well and this coin will grow.... what a great potential
legendary
Where is the link for miss dopecoin? I see the title is updated but can't find it anywhere!

I think everyone got this question  Smiley

It's coming Smiley

Thanks will keep an eye on that website!

We will have all the photos from tweeter there or we should use the hash-tag #girlwhodope to search on tweeter?

Let the games begin!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

I think everyone got this question  Smiley

It's coming Smiley

legendary

I think everyone got this question  Smiley
legendary
legendary
It is so quiet at the moment...  Shocked  whats going on?
Good sign or bad sign?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
ummm,
so I have been out of the mines for a while and Im a trying to, I guess transfer my old dopecoins to the new wallet. How do I go about this? Im running v2.1.0.0-g23456789-dope and getting no connections. When I installed the new wallet, all my dope was gone so I am just trying to figure out how to do the swap or find out what page its on. I read about 75 pages on this topic and now my eyes hurt.

I have a feeling you missed out on the swap window  Shocked.
AnotherLateMiner can answer this more ,but we'll see.
Activity: 186
ummm,
Pages:
Jump to: