Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 96. (Read 635462 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
~ 1 million dope @ less than 125 ... seriously it's a snip, I cannot believe that more investors have not snapped these up

I'm currently sitting on just over 1.5 mill and only dump some out when someone needs a helping hand to get started ... but seeing what is to come, I shall ramp it up as much as my btc can take Smiley

BUY & HOLD people ... Buy & Hold

Excellent suggestion GoldieX !

I noticed one of our community members have made a steam gaming profile so DOPE  Grin
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/DopeCoinGold
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
~ 1 million dope @ less than 125 ... seriously it's a snip, I cannot believe that more investors have not snapped these up

I'm currently sitting on just over 1.5 mill and only dump some out when someone needs a helping hand to get started ... but seeing what is to come, I shall ramp it up as much as my btc can take Smiley

BUY & HOLD people ... Buy & Hold
I´m very longing to know on what Dopey is focusing right now. I think this will be a very amazing moment for this coin.

Hi Virtuoso, very eager to let everyone know what we have in store. It's hard being quiet  Wink Cheesy

I am in total agreement with 'The Dude' .. it is very difficult to keep the lips sealed ...

All I will say right now is this ... do not sell this coin short, if anything it is a STRONG BUY ... I am currently snapping up the dope that others are selling way too short, even with current levels of information it is strong and solid all the way to @150 and then after that, it could be, in the words of a certain Buzz Lightyear -  infinity and beyond Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
I´m very longing to know on what Dopey is focusing right now. I think this will be a very amazing moment for this coin.

Hi Virtuoso, very eager to let everyone know what we have in store. It's hard being quiet  Wink Cheesy

Hopefully the news aren´t far away  Smiley and I hope this time it will make Dopecoin the Nr 1 Cannabiscoin. It really deserve this... Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
it cracks me up that buyers are so cheap.

I drop 250k dope on Trex for someone that wants to get serious about collecting Dope @125sats and people turn down the opportunity over 5sats.

If you want it, buy it,... especially when you want to start buying larger amounts. If I see someone flashing a large amount of coin for one of the projects I favor I'm grabbing it.

Certainly beats missing out on something big for a few sats.

I just dropped them @150 for a total of 800k Dope for the smart investor.

2017 going to be a great year for DopeCoin

Uhhh gimme...
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
it cracks me up that buyers are so cheap.

I drop 250k dope on Trex for someone that wants to get serious about collecting Dope @125sats and people turn down the opportunity over 5sats.

If you want it, buy it,... especially when you want to start buying larger amounts. If I see someone flashing a large amount of coin for one of the projects I favor I'm grabbing it.

Certainly beats missing out on something big for a few sats.

I just dropped them @150 for a total of 800k Dope for the smart investor.

2017 going to be a great year for DopeCoin

Thank you Mr DopeCoinDude  Roll Eyes

I really must get around to getting you guys to hook up my sites ... and at some point I really must stop investing .. lol

That last one is difficult because I believe in what you guys are doing ... keep going guys !
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
For us somewhat digitally challenged ... could I get a quick rundown on how to update from 4.0.0.1 to 4.0.0.2 without messing everything up

Thank you
Goldie
Just replace your old dopecoin-qt.exe file with the new one.

do I need to copy the dll file also ?

and thanks for the help guys . .it is much appreciated Smiley

Goldie...
.dll file hasn't changed, so you can skip it.

Welcome, Goldie  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
For us somewhat digitally challenged ... could I get a quick rundown on how to update from 4.0.0.1 to 4.0.0.2 without messing everything up

Thank you
Goldie

Goldie...
.dll file hasn't changed, so you can skip it.

Thank you
Goldie

Goldie...
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Thank you
Goldie

Easy , Peasy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Thank you
Goldie

Thank you
Goldie

Hi GoldieX,

Welcome to the DOPE community!  I believe AnotherLateMiner can step in and help you . When you say mess everything up how do you mean ?

I didn't want to lose what I already have with v4.0.0.1 ... I just don't want to f*** it up Smiley
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
thanks for the extra .5 million at 58sats a few days ago. nom nom nom

CryptoJohn, you got it bud!  The rise is real  Cheesy
Activity: 1
Anything I should be aware of after investing in this coin?

I think this coin has a great future with dopey and dopecoindude. They got some really good ideas and the community is growing day by day.

Is there a slack group or anything?
Yes, please PM me your e-mail address to get the invite.

Done!

I do alot of cannabis themed work in the industry, about to expand my horizons to go out of my state. Would love to offer education material for all the differences between the pot related coins etc for would be shops/businesses to learn from.

Sounds like you'd be a great person to be apart  of this community  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Don't forget folks we have the following ways to communicate with the DopeCoin Team and Community:

Just a couple of places  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1680
Well, That's Crypto :-\
thanks for the extra .5 million at 58sats a few days ago. nom nom nom
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Looks like the journey begins. Dopecoin is rising strong Wink

The journey is here. Dopecoin on the way up! Wink