Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 97. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
For us somewhat digitally challenged ... could I get a quick rundown on how to update from 4.0.0.1 to 4.0.0.2 without messing everything up

Thank you
Goldie

Hi GoldieX,

Welcome to the DOPE community!  I believe AnotherLateMiner can step in and help you . When you say mess everything up how do you mean ?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dope move up really strong....  Grin Grin Cool

And still a small market-cap. A lot of growth possible

Yes, lots of room to grow with this small market cap. Good things coming!
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
For us somewhat digitally challenged ... could I get a quick rundown on how to update from 4.0.0.1 to 4.0.0.2 without messing everything up

Thank you
Goldie
legendary
Activity: 1235
Merit: 1003
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Only $144K market-cap ATM.
See it move to 1 million market-cap soon
legendary
Activity: 1235
https://minepi.com/cryptomeneer
Dope move up really strong....  Grin Grin Cool

And still a small market-cap. A lot of growth possible
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Looks like the journey begins. Dopecoin is rising strong Wink
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
So android wallet in works? Who's working on it?

Why not implement a loyalty system too, cannabis shops and customers LOVE that shit.

I believe Dopey had mentioned something to this affect one time. I could be wrong. Great idea to think about!  Grin
Activity: 1
Coinmarketcap.com has finally fixed the total supply of coins  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
It is me. The wallet will be Coinomi fork.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10

Why not implement a loyalty system too, cannabis shops and customers LOVE that shit.
legendary
Yes, just wait until it syncs, it should not take much time.
Activity: 180
I uninstalled the older wallet [deleted the QT and the dopecoin app data folder] and downloaded the version 4 wallet from the website.

When I go to install the new QT file from the downloaded zip file, it gives the following error message:

The program can't start because lipwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this program.

______

So the issue is that the dopecoin application data folder is gone, and there if I remove the new QT and try to open it from the zip file or drag a new one it still gives the same error message.
Redownload archive, please, yesterday there was a missing lib.

Just did that and it works no problem thank you!

Should I leave the QT in the same folder as it downloaded into with the lib file?  That is what I have done for now.  Waiting for it to sync, then I will try to send some coin to it.
legendary
I uninstalled the older wallet [deleted the QT and the dopecoin app data folder] and downloaded the version 4 wallet from the website.

When I go to install the new QT file from the downloaded zip file, it gives the following error message:

The program can't start because lipwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this program.

______

So the issue is that the dopecoin application data folder is gone, and there if I remove the new QT and try to open it from the zip file or drag a new one it still gives the same error message.
Redownload archive, please, yesterday there was a missing lib.
Activity: 180

The program can't start because lipwinpthread-1.dll is missing from your computer.  Try reinstalling the program to fix this program.

______

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Anything I should be aware of after investing in this coin?

I think this coin has a great future with dopey and dopecoindude. They got some really good ideas and the community is growing day by day.

Thanks, Virtuoso.  Don't forget about anotherlateminer he runs the guts of Dopecoin.  We aren't going anywhere and will see this project to its fruition. We are smoking our own supply! ok, maybe a little  Wink Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Anything I should be aware of after investing in this coin?

I think this coin has a great future with dopey and dopecoindude. They got some really good ideas and the community is growing day by day.

Is there a slack group or anything?
Yes, please PM me your e-mail address to get the invite.

Done!

I do alot of cannabis themed work in the industry, about to expand my horizons to go out of my state. Would love to offer education material for all the differences between the pot related coins etc for would be shops/businesses to learn from.

Welcome Decentralizd!  This is awesome that you plan on offering education material between all the differences of pot related coins. Let me know if you need help. It would be great to put together some onboard material for MJ merchants to accept crypto from all us.  Also, stop in and check out The Epic 420 Alliance Joint Force thread. It's rich with information.  Add you on Twitter also.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Where can download Dopecoingold for android platform?

We are going to be working on this for a release very soon. Thanks for stopping by!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Coinmarketcap.com has finally fixed the total supply of coins  Wink

Yes, finally got that all fixed up.
Activity: 1
By the way we are on MassRoots the social media of Weed!
Add us when you can  Grin

https://massroots.com/user/dopecoingold

Great to see you so active  Grin  I may buy more before payday to increase my stake I'm already fairly high on the rich list Smiley  

Mt.Kuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuushmore!   Nice dude! Yes, Getting more Stash soon. Glad to hear you on HIGH on the rich list Smiley

Do you use Slack at all ?

It feels nice to be honest  Smiley I just downloaded the app since I am at work currently.  Roll Eyes what is the URL
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Where can download Dopecoingold for android platform?
Pages:
Jump to: