Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 12. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Thanks for the updated roadmap! How many tokens will be burned?

I should be around 264 mil.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
what's the movement of  burn remain tokens , how to check it  please.
Activity: 623
Merit: 279
Hope & Positivity are keys to Success
The DOVU Platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol (Detailing data interchange and attribution of value), the DOV token (for payments within the platform) and the DOVU API Marketplace (the first dApp developed by DOVU). The DOVU Protocol is open source and facilitates the development of mobility related dApps. Based on Ethereum, the DOV token is used for transactions within these dApps.

Thank you Milcahh.   +100.
Activity: 294
The DOVU Platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol (Detailing data interchange and attribution of value), the DOV token (for payments within the platform) and the DOVU API Marketplace (the first dApp developed by DOVU). The DOVU Protocol is open source and facilitates the development of mobility related dApps. Based on Ethereum, the DOV token is used for transactions within these dApps.
Activity: 527
Merit: 500
When burning unsold tokens originally allocated to the token sale ?
Hi! The company Bounty is over! why I did not get tokens for participation?
Many are indignant that they did not receive tokens, or they did not receive the whole part. As I understand it, the company promised to fix everything in a short time
The only question is how short will these terms be !? I have already voiced much of this problem, and the administration has not given a single answer! And while I was trying to solve my problem, I noticed that many bounty members faced the same problem!

HI,

All the boutny issue should been fixed now.
In case you are still facing any problems, please contact us at [email protected] and tokenmarket who was in change of the token and bounty distribution to [email protected]

best,
DOVU
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanks for the updated roadmap! How many tokens will be burned?
It was nice to get a reward for the bounty company! Although the funds are not large, I, just like a newcomer, are just right. So to say to start Smiley

Its nice to hear possitive feedback, thank you

Best,
DOVU
Hi! The company Bounty is over! why I did not get tokens for participation?

Hi, can you please direct this question to [email protected] with [email protected] in cc?

Thanks
DOVU
Will Dovu be listed on other exchanges soon?

sure ,it will ,but need time ,right? i hope DOVU project will success on road map timeline ,that's better then hit exchange .

Hi,
thanks for the support. You can find our updated road map in our blog https://blog.dovu.io/product-roadmap-and-token-news-15b62379d8b1

Cheers
DOVU
Heelo Devs, I have some DOV in my wallet but it seems to be different from what is listed on cmc.
Please check this contract address and tell me this is linked to your project or not. Thanks
0x95EF50Ed0611c111c6014A879217BF8F64CfE790
NO one ready to help me out? please give me a short reply to this question

Hi,
Can you please sent this request to [email protected] and put [email protected] in cc?

Thanks
DOVU
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

sure ,it will ,but need time ,right? i hope DOVU project will success on road map timeline ,that's better then hit exchange .
Activity: 81
Good Luck))
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021
2009 Alea iacta est
Post-ICO Interview with DOVU CMO Arwen Smit

https://www.chipin.com/post-ico-interview-dovu-cmo-arwen-smit/

transforming the mobility space is not a one-person mission. DOVU has close relationships in the transportation ecosystem, adding to its sector expertise. Partnerships are key to gaining market share. InMotion Ventures, the wholly owned subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover, is an investor and partner to DOVU, amplifying its connections in the mobility space. Announcements on partnerships with other OEMs will follow soon. Also, DOVU is working with KPMG to make sure it’s structured correctly, ready to scale globally.

Secondly, there is a worrying trend in the industry. There are over 1000 ERC-20 tokens, leading to siloed communities – one of the very things blockchain intends to solve. DOVU wants to shift the focus from isolated ecosystems to the underlying blockchain technology, by being interoperable with other blockchain protocols (e.g. IOTA and Ethereum). Combined with intuitive UX, demystifying the benefits of blockchain technology, this positions the DOV token to be the global unit of value for the mobility and transportation ecosystem.

Lastly, the core team consists of entrepreneurs, blockchain developers, product marketers, product designers and legal experts – all with significant experience shipping and supporting products used by millions of people. The team knows how to build a global business, having worked with the likes of Google, Mercedes, Microsoft, Jaguar, Ethereum, Facebook, CERN, BP, and Rolls Royce.............

Activity: 42
Activity: 50
So where is the updated road map? We where supposed to have it this week.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi Dev,

I'd like to translate your whitepaper to Romanian.
Please let me know if you'll need it.

Thanks
Activity: 6
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
What is the current token valuation?

Valuation or value of the token? If it is the value of the token $$ the same can be followed in the coinmarketcap: $ 0.193931
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
Projects like this dovu, humaniq, ripple etc. I think that they can be valued in very long walks (ripple has already been assessed). The reason for the high amount of tokens is not that the tokens are held by investors, but the companies are used by users. This will take time. But this was not nice to fall  when everything was rising. I think everyone escaped with prestige subcoins during this process. I expect it to be $ 1 this month.
Pages:
Jump to: