Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 11. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
DOVU indeed the project very nice and i am already get this token only 10.91358116 = $ 1.32  but it prety good as a collection of coins  Grin
This coin has long i am been earned and to date still i save. DOVU projects is the best on the years.

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
When burning unsold tokens originally allocated to the token sale ?

We still didn't set the date. When we do that, we will publis hit to our Telegram, Reddit and Twitter channels.

just wait for it , unsold tokens be burned is really good for investor ,the marketcap is low ,little risk for investment.

yes I really agree because with so many investors who are happy and benefit from it. because when the holder of this coin becomes not worried

Thank you for all of your support!
Great year is ahead of us
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

We still didn't set the date. When we do that, we will publis hit to our Telegram, Reddit and Twitter channels.

just wait for it , unsold tokens be burned is really good for investor ,the marketcap is low ,little risk for investment.

yes I really agree because with so many investors who are happy and benefit from it. because when the holder of this coin becomes not worried
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Activity: 81
Just bought some DOVU, although i did my own research are there any competitors to this project yet?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Hi everyone, is DOVU still going to only burn unsold tokens? Resulting in only 3.6% tokens in circulation, as opposed to 2.5% tokens in circulation now?

Activity: 527
Can someone post the telegram link please.  The one on the ann page 1 doesn’t work. 

https://t.me/dovuofficial
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Can someone post the telegram link please.  The one on the ann page 1 doesn’t work. 
Activity: 854
I'm still very optimistic about this project. I've been going back and rewatching DOVU related YouTube videos in the background today while working. Exciting stuff.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Hi,

We will announce the date, later this week.
Cheers,
DOVU

great movement, if burn unsold tokens ,will reduce marketcap ,good for DOVU investor ,happy trading now.

Hi,

We will announce the date, later this week.
Cheers,
DOVU
Activity: 234
Merit: 100
Who can help me? I didn't got my bounty at all. Try to write pm to Irfan here, send pm to telegram, writed to bounty tread and still haven't got it.
My stake - 612.5 but I only got 173.6 DOVU!
 Cry

hi,
We are working on this.
I've sent you a message on Telegram.

Best,
DOVU
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
My stake - 612.5 but I only got 173.6 DOVU!
 Cry
Activity: 700
The team was going to explain something tomorrow, after this news the pump started in etherdelta. I do not know what the explanation is about but I think it is the token burning situation. There is a mobility in the project, so let's see how the price will be affected because of this situation.
Hi Team. I think you have to remove/update your Announcement and Website links to non-existent Telegram and Discord groups.

Hi,

Thanks for reminding us, we will change them shorlty.
Cheers,
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hi Team. I think you have to remove/update your Announcement and Website links to non-existent Telegram and Discord groups.
what's the movement of  burn remain tokens , how to check it  please.

Hi,
We are in the process of arranging the burn of the tokens.
We will be releasing the updates in the weeks to come.

Pages:
Jump to: