Pages:
Author

Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion - page 13. (Read 28818 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hi! The company Bounty is over! why I did not get tokens for participation?
Many are indignant that they did not receive tokens, or they did not receive the whole part. As I understand it, the company promised to fix everything in a short time
The only question is how short will these terms be !? I have already voiced much of this problem, and the administration has not given a single answer! And while I was trying to solve my problem, I noticed that many bounty members faced the same problem!

Its only been alot of talk and broken promises. By far the worst managed campaing and lack of transparency of any Campaign I participated in. No wonder the ICO did not raise more than they did (pre-token sale collected main funds)
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
why my point has not been shared to my eth: 0xD74167d9633a33FE67Bb241C22a8Ed6ca92Fd9a9
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
Many are indignant that they did not receive tokens, or they did not receive the whole part. As I understand it, the company promised to fix everything in a short time
The only question is how short will these terms be !? I have already voiced much of this problem, and the administration has not given a single answer! And while I was trying to solve my problem, I noticed that many bounty members faced the same problem!
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
What is the current token valuation?
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
It was nice to get a reward for the bounty company! Although the funds are not large, I, just like a newcomer, are just right. So to say to start Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
The Bank of England are at the same conference DOVU are panelling today. Dovu get into first row...
Activity: 182
Blockchain Identity Verification
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Heelo Devs, I have some DOV in my wallet but it seems to be different from what is listed on cmc.
Please check this contract address and tell me this is linked to your project or not. Thanks
0x95EF50Ed0611c111c6014A879217BF8F64CfE790
NO one ready to help me out? please give me a short reply to this question
Activity: 336
Merit: 101

How much of a chance does dovu have of being used on a big scale? How efficient is the tech in this?

They need to speak with Car manufacturers or companies like UBER.
Jaguar is in investor. Is it a financial investment or a strategic one (ie DOVU is locked with them) ?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

How much of a chance does dovu have of being used on a big scale? How efficient is the tech in this?
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Token already distributed and payment already given to participants who have joined in this nice project.
I am now waiting the place market exchange for this token. it seems still not there place exchange for sell this coin. I must to say thank you for your payment.  good work the team DOVU project. congratulation to DOVU because already success.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Oh, i do like what i read out of Dovu.  Keeping a watchful eye or two on this project.
Activity: 288
What is the date of ICO?

the DOVU  ICO already over ,if you want to take part in this project , you can buy tokens from market .
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Heelo Devs, I have some DOV in my wallet but it seems to be different from what is listed on cmc.
Please check this contract address and tell me this is linked to your project or not. Thanks
0x95EF50Ed0611c111c6014A879217BF8F64CfE790
Activity: 210
Received my reward,thanks and congratulation be succes ico.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Thank you for posting the bounty of the campaign. next time, how May I help you. what can I do for the project. I'm counting on the team and to the project. Wink
Activity: 294
Hello sir
my name is deddod01
in bounty dovu portal, my work gets 280.25 stakes from social media
but, I only received 83,907 stakes in my wallet.
please correct it ....
My Eth: 0x1F17aaA3a33efeC902607229644df77FFcfde102

Please Appreciate Our Work
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
i received my reward for twitter campaign
thanks #DOVU
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Really great looking project. Looking forward to future announcements.
Pages:
Jump to: