Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dove Wallet - Daily bonus, Multi N:N order book - page 3. (Read 4877 times)

Activity: 639
Merit: 19
No changes till now !  Disappointment.  Undecided

You said you have a contact use it to help people
Activity: 184
Merit: 1
No changes till now !  Disappointment.  Undecided
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
If you know how the exchange work, after TX another tx is made to the global wallet, that 2nd tx, it is not done and no option to see it in our wallets,
Thank you. The principle of trust and honesty reigns in our NAI club. I admit, honestly, I didn't know that TX works like this. Sad Cheesy
If you know how the exchange work, after TX another tx is made to the global wallet, that 2nd tx, it is not done and no option to see it in our wallets,
ETH tx are not been displayed in the wallet also TX is confirmed
Welcome to our NAI Club (Club of Naive Anonymous Idiots).
First of all, just tell us your Story in more detail. Screenshots can not be posted if it is still emotionally difficult for you to do it.
Big apologies in advance, how long have you not received your coins?
I think we will all lost what we have there...
It's his private account and he can't post it here! I will ask him to post it here if he wants to be bombarded with messages.

And i will post here wen all my depozit and withraw will be fixed .

It will be great to have some  feedback...
It's his private account and he can't post it here! I will ask him to post it here if he wants to be bombarded with messages.

You are right same problem in mining pool . No one answer ther !

Dont know what it's happen there but it was nice if someone give an explanation with the current situation .
We need to know what its hapen next with BTX .
I decided to wait and not deposit BTX yet, but just now I discovered that the MiningPoolHub.com pool stopped all withdrawals and exchange of ETH and did it in sync with BTX. Looks like they're using a common the knife switch. Roll Eyes
I would like to hope that the pause is due to the need to re-synchronize the network, and not due to insufficient assets on the balance sheet.
Admin have the same account used in dove chanel when was online ! 

Could you share it please. Thx in advance
Admin have the same account used in dove chanel when was online ! 
Telegram !  Stack withraw will be solved but not think this weekend in next working days .

which is the Telegram? it could help to have that feedback for all
ETH tx are not been displayed in the wallet also TX is confirmed
Activity: 6
Which channel?
When i try to connect to DoveWallet_en, it says it is not found.
Telegram !  Stack withraw will be solved but not think this weekend in next working days .
Activity: 6
No answer for me.
On what did he answer to you? Support ticket?
I recive reply from admin and sead its a sistem err and will be solved verry soon they working already at this !  Grin
Activity: 120
Merit: 10
Yes, only BTX itself could reliably say what is really going on. However, most likely, the prospects of the exchange platform depend not only on the will of the exchange owners themselves. It is sad that South Korea, in particular, is turning into a toxic place for crypto investors and the crypto industry in general.
DoveWallet was a real desert oasis.
Dont know what it's happen there but it was nice if someone give an explanation with the current situation .
We need to know what its hapen next with BTX .
Pages:
Jump to: