Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 50. (Read 100387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
My note to the dev: I invested hedged out of drk... it was a big risk. I believe in zerocoin, multipools and dreams. Hurry up and bust your ass Mr. Dev. Time waits for nobody. I dev all day and night on a secret project because i know how fast this is moving. The faster you implement zero the better im sure anon has a head start on you and DRK at 5 bucks is going to bring zero to limelight I assure you.

You are taking zero knowledge proof x11 and multipools into one. Good choices for a coin. You have a decent name for the coin decent brand but this will diminish if you dont bust you fucking ass. So hurry up buddy. We are rooting for you and you have my support. I dont manipulate markets so I wont be selling. Pump this shit up to the sky.

One lesson I also learned dream developer so please listen:

I have run many businesses and I employ devs, marketers and other things. They will be flaky, slow, and etc. Its better to implement zero yourself. You will get it done faster if you do. A programmer can help you if you delegate but I assure you he will work 5 times slower than you do. So dont count on anyone to make your dreams happen. Count on yourself.
+1 if we get it out first...this is going to be big!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
This coin Chinese players, but also very few people know that I'm going to have time to translate this information into Chinese currency, sent to the various forums in Chinese. And advertise in btc38.com chat group where. If the results are possible, one might also consider currency coins to send replies, such as every time a quote, send an tokens.
legendary
Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044
My note to the dev: I invested hedged out of drk... it was a big risk. I believe in zerocoin, multipools and dreams. Hurry up and bust your ass Mr. Dev. Time waits for nobody. I dev all day and night on a secret project because i know how fast this is moving. The faster you implement zero the better im sure anon has a head start on you and DRK at 5 bucks is going to bring zero to limelight I assure you.

You are taking zero knowledge proof x11 and multipools into one. Good choices for a coin. You have a decent name for the coin decent brand but this will diminish if you dont bust you fucking ass. So hurry up buddy. We are rooting for you and you have my support. I dont manipulate markets so I wont be selling. Pump this shit up to the sky.

One lesson I also learned dream developer so please listen:

I have run many businesses and I employ devs, marketers and other things. They will be flaky, slow, and etc. Its better to implement zero yourself. You will get it done faster if you do. A programmer can help you if you delegate but I assure you he will work 5 times slower than you do. So dont count on anyone to make your dreams happen. Count on yourself.
Thank DRM price, I can multi-collection of some

Market   Type   Price   Amount   Total   Date
BTC/DRM   Buy   0.00019021        1.93781079   0.00036859 BTC   2014-05-15 06:38:21
BTC/DRM   Buy   0.00019021   1505.06229434   0.28627789 BTC   2014-05-15 06:37:39
BTC/DRM   Buy   0.000195   2046.15384615   0.39899999 BTC   2014-05-15 03:09:40
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
 in the process and it hurts
Is the Dreamcoin the hackcoin? Grin Grin Grin There are many hackcoin in the source code... COPYING, INSTALLING, any other other languages, etc etc. Is it a copycat from hackcoin? The dev is too lazy to change them? Grin

copy from hackcoin Grin Grin

this coin has nothing new without the zerocoin, and zerocoin not working there... so this coin is just a clone of existing ones....

Good then you have nothing to worry about. Go and buy some more hackcoin Smiley

+1
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
18k..... how can people be dumping a solid coin with an 1.8mil supply... nearly instant transactions..

I'll be honest, I sent my dreams over to bittrex but realized the mistake I was about to make and cancelled my sell order and sent them bakc to my wallet; they're safe now.

Lost .2 dreams in the process and it hurts.

Im not worries left em all in wallet and forgotten Tongue
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
18k..... how can people be dumping a solid coin with an 1.8mil supply... nearly instant transactions..

I'll be honest, I sent my dreams over to bittrex but realized the mistake I was about to make and cancelled my sell order and sent them bakc to my wallet; they're safe now.

Lost .2 dreams in the process and it hurts.
Activity: 84
i have 55 DRM in my wallet but it says i am supplying the wrong paraphrase...this has never happened before wtf

What do you mean?  

my dreamcoin wallet qt wont unlock for some reason. i try to unlock it for staking and it says i have entered the wrong paraphrase......i do not understand........................i try to send my coins to an exchange.....LOCKED. this has never happened with any wallet qt before lol. wtf

Make sure you don't have CAPS LOCK on...lol common mistake, and you should know for sure it is your password. Wallet is working fine, just encrypted and decrypted a wallet to verify.

trust me ive tried everything. i guess i typed my paraphrase wrong both times.....lol
Activity: 838
Is the Dreamcoin the hackcoin? Grin Grin Grin There are many hackcoin in the source code... COPYING, INSTALLING, any other other languages, etc etc. Is it a copycat from hackcoin? The dev is too lazy to change them? Grin

this coin has nothing new without the zerocoin, and zerocoin not working there... so this coin is just a clone of existing ones....

Good then you have nothing to worry about. Go and buy some more hackcoin Smiley
Activity: 365
Merit: 100

Activity: 28
So, is the reason this coin's tanking on Poloniex because it's just dumpers who got some coins during the POW phase?  I'm assuming it'll go back up.  I saw that the multi pool could go up on Friday.  That's good news!

Yes I believe it is...I see no reason for DRM to be that cheap right now....I am almost guarantee it will skyrocket soon...
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
So, is the reason this coin's tanking on Poloniex because it's just dumpers who got some coins during the POW phase?  I'm assuming it'll go back up.  I saw that the multi pool could go up on Friday.  That's good news!
Activity: 28
i have 55 DRM in my wallet but it says i am supplying the wrong paraphrase...this has never happened before wtf

What do you mean?  

my dreamcoin wallet qt wont unlock for some reason. i try to unlock it for staking and it says i have entered the wrong paraphrase......i do not understand........................i try to send my coins to an exchange.....LOCKED. this has never happened with any wallet qt before lol. wtf

Make sure you don't have CAPS LOCK on...lol common mistake, and you should know for sure it is your password. Wallet is working fine, just encrypted and decrypted a wallet to verify.

What do you mean?  

Activity: 728

What do you mean? 
Activity: 518
The blockchain is the future
I'm convinced that DRM is the fastest coin. Im trying to dump my DRK after the pump for DRM and its taking forever to arrive on polo!

Please try to donate to dev for his hard work Smiley he is unfortunately very poor and he could really use all the money he can get DNJWpAcyWwt8oaeqwZpVdYSSLYHxGnaSD1

Roger that! Just sent 600 drm for 3k drm total donation on my part. I also orchestrated the pledges that built the momentum for the Zerocoin fund.

thats excellent i hope he hopefully has 1000 minimum, such a gifted guy so poor Sad
Activity: 728
Update on multipool: ETA is now Friday of this week...from the dev if all goes well! Smiley

That is awesome news!  
Activity: 852
I'm convinced that DRM is the fastest coin. Im trying to dump my DRK after the pump for DRM and its taking forever to arrive on polo!

Please try to donate to dev for his hard work Smiley he is unfortunately very poor and he could really use all the money he can get DNJWpAcyWwt8oaeqwZpVdYSSLYHxGnaSD1

Roger that! Just sent 600 drm for 3k drm total donation on my part. I also orchestrated the pledges that built the momentum for the Zerocoin fund.
Pages:
Jump to: