Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 51. (Read 100387 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Update on multipool: ETA is now Friday of this week...from the dev if all goes well! Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
I'm convinced that DRM is the fastest coin. Im trying to dump my DRK after the pump for DRM and its taking forever to arrive on polo!

Please try to donate to dev for his hard work Smiley he is unfortunately very poor and he could really use all the money he can get DNJWpAcyWwt8oaeqwZpVdYSSLYHxGnaSD1
Activity: 852
I'm convinced that DRM is the fastest coin. Im trying to dump my DRK after the pump for DRM and its taking forever to arrive on polo!
Activity: 371
Merit: 252
now that we have almost raised the bounty, we should start pumping it up on facebook and twitter with a giveaway i will put 100 or 200 drm up for giveaway 1 or 2 DRM'S each, they are rare so i think that is enough.

Can u donate like 1000  more Tongue
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
now that we have almost raised the bounty, we should start pumping it up on facebook and twitter with a giveaway i will put 100 or 200 drm up for giveaway 1 or 2 DRM'S each, they are rare so i think that is enough.
Just sent 500, now the Zerocoin balance should read 9000. BTW OTHER PPL DONATE ANYTHING COUNTS.
Merit: 250
Sent 1k to Zerocoin bounty  Wink

Updated the OP, Thank you for your donation!

I will have information including a whitepaper on zerocoin integration and what we will be doing with Dreamcoin including more timeline information and possibly preview by 5/24 is what I am shooting for.
        Woah so its gonna be possible to see Zerocoin work within a week!

He said a whitepaper on zerocoin, not working zerocoin integration.

Also my wallet stopped staking. Says I don't have mature coins even though these coins have been in my wallet for 2 days.

You probably caught up. In other words all the coins staked and they will now wait until the meet the criteria again and start the staking process all over again.

So I have to wait another 8 hours before I start staking again? That doesn't seem right.
Wow 8000 from 10000reached! Since i aint sucha big whale like u one K donaters, i will donate 500 myself if anyone can match 1000 or higher hence accomplishing the goal before america sleeps.

I sent another 482 DRM making my total 1500 so we should only need 1000 more to meet the goal. I'm sure anything over 10,000 would be helpful too. Someone want to throw the other 1,000 in the pot?
      Sending 500 Tongue then 1000 remaining
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Wow 8000 from 10000reached! Since i aint sucha big whale like u one K donaters, i will donate 500 myself if anyone can match 1000 or higher hence accomplishing the goal before america sleeps.

I sent another 482 DRM making my total 1500 so we should only need 1000 more to meet the goal. I'm sure anything over 10,000 would be helpful too. Someone want to throw the other 1,000 in the pot?
Dreamcoin even if you have to finish zerocoin code yourself or with a future team, doing so will place you in crypto history. You got this, make all the doubters eat their words and take your place in the future of money.

+1000

Also need to make sure no one can steal the code from you before it is implement so need to be a little careful about how much technical detail is revealed in any whitepaper, etc.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
Dreamcoin even if you have to finish zerocoin code yourself or with a future team, doing so will place you in crypto history. You got this, make all the doubters eat their words and take your place in the future of money.
+1

I will have information including a whitepaper on zerocoin integration and what we will be doing with Dreamcoin including more timeline information and possibly preview by 5/24 is what I am shooting for.

Also my wallet stopped staking. Says I don't have mature coins even though these coins have been in my wallet for 2 days.

You probably caught up. In other words all the coins staked and they will now wait until the meet the criteria again and start the staking process all over again.
Activity: 322

Read it again! He says whitepaper, timeline information, and possibly preview by 5/24. By preview I assume he means code/beta preview.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Who else used hashhot for mining? Trying to withdraw my coins but no go.. did anyone get coins out of them?

I used hashhot for mining and i still didn't get my withdrawl yet either.

maybe because they are in china and not up yet?

Hoping so. Requested payout a few hours ago and it still says pending. I emailed the pool owner and will see what happens.

Half my stash is with them so will be quite the disappoint if they decide to run with it.

Their site blocks and stats has been quite slow though so it is possible there is a lot of requests for payout being processed (slowly). Should have just stuck with dedicated pool
Pages:
Jump to: