Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 53. (Read 100387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
current bounty total 1018 DRM

vipin.khatri20 1K
Viecoin         1 or 2K
dadon          3K
Thrash         1k
almost there
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
if anyone is willing to do that i will put in another 2k aswell

Damn We need a list if we can get 2 more peeps we are in. My bad 2 more at 2k plus 1k.
find 2 more people for 2k each or 4 people for 1k each and i will put in 3k

I'm in for 1k. Someone has to get this show started I will send 1k to the zerocoin bounty address in the next few minutes.

We really need to get this done before we loose all our momentum. I don't think waiting for the mp will be soon enough.
legendary

Damn We need a list if we can get 2 more peeps we are in. My bad 2 more at 2k plus 1k.
find 2 more people for 2k each or 4 people for 1k each and i will put in 3k
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I am also ready to donate 1k in the bounty.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Yes, implementing Zerocoin into DRM is the highest priority. However, it looks like the Dream Pool will come first and will generate the funding for it and keep prices stabilized.
Activity: 852
Merit: 500

Activity: 728
I only have a very modest amount (barely in the rich list) but I will donate everything I mine.
legendary
Activity: 852
I think the #1 priority should be Zerocoin.  Multipool or not, the first crypto to fully implement a working Zerocoin solution is going to be sent to the moon.  It would be nice if that is us.

I agree. I see the bounty is up to 1k drm. I'm willing to toss in 1k drm as well if 8 others can match me. I will do 2k drm if 3 others can follow suit.
legendary
I think the #1 priority should be Zerocoin.  Multipool or not, the first crypto to fully implement a working Zerocoin solution is going to be sent to the moon.  It would be nice if that is us.
+1 most important thing is zerocoin

Well...the dev is theoretically working on that currently and someone else is setting up the DreamPool.  Once the Dreampool is up though, fundraising to help the dev continue Zerocoin implementation will be easier and faster.

So the ball is rolling on both of them and the one should compliment the other and perhaps get him some help...

I'm just spitballing though...someone closer to the things and stuff that are happening can confirm or deny my guesswork here...

legendary
i have donated 1k to the bounty on the 1st page i will be willing to put more into it if i see others putting in aswell
legendary
Merit: 1000
SoNiC BooM
I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

Once it is in place this and other ideas should be implemented too.

I agree with this.  Once the Dream pool is up and percentages are allocated we should be able to do fundraising quicker...I am totally down with that.  So I think in the list of things, the Dream pool needs to be up and running flawlessly...then we can place full focus on Zerocoin and other fun stuff...

Guys ...we talking about 0.2 BTC ...what harm it can done?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think any funds we can raise need to be targeted toward getting zerocoin working. I'm not sure if people realize how big of a deal that is. It is what will light the fire.

Once it is in place this and other ideas should be implemented too.

I agree with this.  Once the Dream pool is up and percentages are allocated we should be able to do fundraising quicker...I am totally down with that.  So I think in the list of things, the Dream pool needs to be up and running flawlessly...then we can place full focus on Zerocoin and other fun stuff...
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Activity: 546
Must start with OP, read whole thread then check this out. http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/index.php?min=0 .

Oh. So its magically impossible to simply create a new DRM private key?

I get sick of this. First they start fud on premine. After Who is the dev? After they cant make zerocoin implement. After Stealing code. Now you start.
Yes all coins have whale. Whale will dump. But this coin will recover so quick. Because rare coin. And dev really know what he doing.

Relax. I was just building some awareness. I will stop now.  Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Dont be naive. Sell as soon as whales start dumping.
Its same script over and over again with all new hyped coins. How many times you one needs to make same mistake over and over again until one learns?

Don't look #1 its exchange or pool. Biggest whales only have 49,891.55 DRM. I know some whales they will not going to sell any soon. This coin have really good dev. In the future yes some whales will dump some not.

If biggest whale want to dump when we are 100k.  (49,891.55 DRM): 49.96583650 BTC.  Do you think 50~ BTC will hurt to price ? DRM rare coin. Most of us still try to buy more.

If you really belive that biggest whales have under 50K then good luck to you!  Cheesy

I get sick of this. First they start fud on premine. After Who is the dev? After they cant make zerocoin implement. After Stealing code. Now you start.
Yes all coins have whale. Whale will dump. But this coin will recover so quick. Because rare coin. And dev really know what he doing.
Pages:
Jump to: