Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Dreamcoin [DRM] - X11 - PoW/PoS - Poloniex - Bittrex ~ 15% PoS! - page 56. (Read 100387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Roll call!!!   Who will be mining on the Dream Pool when it's up?  I will be.  Grin

Hello, I'm a newbie so I only have questions  Grin

Since mining is over, why a Dream multipool, and why should I mine there ?

The Dream Pool will mine other profitable coins and sell them to purchase DRM.  Since there aren't that many DRMs in the market, it will only drive up the prices.  I honestly believe the ones that are selling are hoping for dips so that they can accumulate more DRMs.  I don't think anyone is intentionally dumping based on the sell volume.  Dreamcoin is looking brighter everyday!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Roll call!!!   Who will be mining on the Dream Pool when it's up?  I will be.  Grin

Hello, I'm a newbie so I only have questions  Grin

Since mining is over, why a Dream multipool, and why should I mine there ?
Activity: 322
Merit: 250

As always appreciate what you do jdebunt!

Roll call!!!   Who will be mining on the Dream Pool when it's up?  I will be.  Grin

I'll have some miners on it.  Grin
Activity: 519
Merit: 253
Thought we should mention that with POW now over we know that it created fewer coins than projected. Current money supply stands at 1,765,082 so POS had about a 100,000 coin effect on the money supply. Even a bit more rare than expected.

Keep dreaming!
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1000
cryptocollectorsclub.com
The mac wallet crashes when I tried to install.   I have 10.7.5

anyone got one that works?

thanks.

Try one more time after the install attempt for Mac. I read somewhere there was some reason for it, and oddly, that is all it took for me at least. (after 2nd attempt worked great and always starts, mavericks)
legendary
Updated : http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/
Loads a bit slower now as Poloniex API is not the quickest ... some nice new useful info for you guys Wink

Looks good. thanks for the update!  can you please highlight my address in gold or have a gold star next to it?  Cheesy

Is it because you're so low on the list it'll be easier for you to find yourself?  lol I'm just kidding man.  The new updated rich list is awesome. I like how it shows how much BTC/USD your Dreams are worth. Now we need the Dream Pool so I can climb up the ranks.  I want to be where you don't need to scroll down to see me.  I know I'm dreaming though. HaHa!
Activity: 686
Activity: 322
Dreamers, go to IRC chat, now embedded directly in the site!

http://dreamcoin.me/chat/

Smiley
Activity: 315
Merit: 100
Updated : http://chain.dreamcoin.me/richlist/
Loads a bit slower now as Poloniex API is not the quickest ... some nice new useful info for you guys Wink

Looks good. thanks for the update!  can you please highlight my address in gold or have a gold star next to it?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
DRM's POS is working great! Looks like there's another POS coin having issues and not staking. I won't mention which one.  DRM's worked on the 1st try!  We have a top notch Dev!  

+1 I have to give the developer props for his activity level

It's rare to see a developer this active.
legendary
DRM's POS is working great! Looks like there's another POS coin having issues and not staking. I won't mention which one.  DRM's worked on the 1st try!  We have a top notch Dev!  
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
The mac wallet crashes when I tried to install.   I have 10.7.5

anyone got one that works?

thanks.
legendary
This coin will be popular

It's already popular.  It will be expensive!  Grin
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
This coin will be popular
legendary
And the Price is stable.

Price won't be stable since it'll be going up and up!
Activity: 406
And the Price is stable.
legendary
Block 10k guys and gals. No more pow Smiley
it is end to mined?

Yes, end of mining in POW phase, you can mine at multipool later.

Hopefully the Dream Pool will be up within the expected time frame of 3-5 days.  I want more DRMs!
Pages:
Jump to: