Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DrinkBTC.net - No time limit, weekly bonus - page 20. (Read 5675 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Nice project
Username: Khushi
Activity: 84
Registration bonus added for:

riosisrael
rafaelvz12
haubnn
carlos0694
lalravi576

Welcome to the site ... cheers.
Activity: 23
Nice project
Username :lalravi576
Activity: 1
username: carlos0694
riosisrael

msalcedon
nanalmar

Welcome to the site ... cheers.

gabrielcong
Jes ant
santhoshps
visusemp
mecityboy
pkrishnanbit
homejobearn
srsk9800
grizli46
ivan2003
anoxpanda
bitclan
nanalmar

Welcome to the site everyone ... cheers.

Please be advised that there are NEW features coming soon that will be great fun and provide additional earnings.

Right at the moment, please note that the 'News' area is open for business with more interesting articles coming SOON.

If anyone would like to earn by contributing high quality and ORIGINAL articles to the site we would love to hear from
you via the contact page.

As well as earn a good amount of satoshi for your efforts, you will also get credit for your article in the byline.  Smiley

Regards ... The DrinkBTC Team.

Username: nanalmar  Wink
username: msalcedon  Grin
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
usename : bitclan
Activity: 435
Merit: 10
This site is probably the best faucet ever. Great commission earning from referrals with 25%. I have about 140 referrals and so far 11 of them have been paid. I don't have many time to claim on the website but still can withdraw. This is so good!   Wink

Thank you for your kind works Hazukita!
Activity: 5
great   site   Smiley 
name is  anoxpanda on your site aswell Smiley   
Activity: 89
This site is probably the best faucet ever. Great commission earning from referrals with 25%. I have about 140 referrals and so far 11 of them have been paid. I don't have many time to claim on the website but still can withdraw. This is so good!   Wink
https://i.imgur.com/iiL98TC.png
hi @pubase, I have 1 referral that does not come out and registered from my link your user: rosaojeda

Do you mean have have not been paid for that referral?

If that's the case, then its likely they have not reached the 20,000 satoshi threshold and withdraw yet.

When your referral reaches the target and gets paid, you also get the 25% referral bonus automatically, the system does work and we have MANY who have earned from their referrals so far.

Cheers ... The DrinkBTC Team.

Hi @DrinkBTC, thanks for answering, but I inform you that I do not see the reference and I have not generated 25%, and finally she did receive a payment of 25862 satoshis.

So how does the references work ?, they should solve. I await your prompt reply.

I have emailed you charlesbenners.

message answered

Thank you but not received yet, please reply directly to [email protected] ... cheers.

Again message sent from gmail . Regards

Nevermind, I just receive it, let me take a look and I will reply you back! Cheers!
Activity: 54
Good site
User: ivan2003
hi @pubase, I have 1 referral that does not come out and registered from my link your user: rosaojeda

If that's the case, then its likely they have not reached the 20,000 satoshi threshold and withdraw yet.

When your referral reaches the target and gets paid, you also get the 25% referral bonus automatically, the system does work and we have MANY who have earned from their referrals so far.

Hi @DrinkBTC, thanks for answering, but I inform you that I do not see the reference and I have not generated 25%, and finally she did receive a payment of 25862 satoshis.

So how does the references work ?, they should solve. I await your prompt reply.

message answered

Thank you but not received yet, please reply directly to [email protected] ... cheers.

Hi, we apologize for the unpleasantness caused, email server was not working, please send an email again, I will take a look and reply back to you as soon as possible!

Kind Regards,
Pubase
Activity: 16

message answered

Activity: 184
grizli46
Activity: 14

BEST SITE

USERNAME srsk9800
Very good site happy earning

User : pkrishnanbit