Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES - page 10. (Read 18918 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I always see an improvement, everyday that I come to this page.

Like we said in the beginning, it's going to be a constant process of growth and change Wink
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I always see an improvement, everyday that I come to this page.
Development update

We have released the first part of the roadmap. Check the first page!

This is only the first in a series of updates so make sure to check back daily.
Some members are still on old wallets, even after I have sent PM messages to 15 active members of this thread. I just want this coin to succeed.

Thanks John!

The old wallets should gradually die out as we progress. Too bad the majority of the seeding wallets are still 1.2.0.0.

The hotfix we are applying works quickly in we are almost always around to help.

To make things smoother for newcomers we will be putting up some nodes sooner or later when funding becomes available.
I think it will be OK if you also post wallet updates on current page within the thread (and also on front page), because some users usually check the last 2 or 3 pages instead of checking the FRONT PAGE.

Sure, we will post a notice asking people to check the front page when an update is out.

Given the amount of viruses and trojans being spread when providing links in the thread we don't want to risk anything  Smiley
legendary
Some members are still on old wallets, even after I have sent PM messages to 15 active members of this thread. I just want this coin to succeed.

Thanks John!

The old wallets should gradually die out as we progress. Too bad the majority of the seeding wallets are still 1.2.0.0.

The hotfix we are applying works quickly in we are almost always around to help.

To make things smoother for newcomers we will be putting up some nodes sooner or later when funding becomes available.
I think it will be OK if you also post wallet updates on current page within the thread (and also on front page), because some users usually check the last 2 or 3 pages instead of checking the FRONT PAGE.

Thanks John!

The hotfix we are applying works quickly and we are almost always around to help.

legendary
I am happy to see that this thread is active.

Let's bring a bit of activity back:

Almost every coin right now is just a speculative asset. Some protocol innovation here, a cool new feature there.. As soon as the bubble pops and attention
fades the traders take profit and move on. Because there is no substance. Eventually there is no innovation left to develop, no news to share. The
floor is 0 sat! Which leaves the community disgruntled and the project under attack.

So what are we going to do?

The answer is simple, isn't it? We are going to change the way mining is interpreted. We are going to change the way long term investing in crypto is frowned upon.
We are going to change DROIDZ from a speculative asset to a network with a real world purpose that generates a constant revenue stream to inject
into the market.

What does that mean exactly? Stay tuned and we'll let you know soon enough!

Things are progressing nicely.

The first part of updates will be out tomorrow!
legendary
Activity: 1354
My wallet does not have a network connection! The configuration file is installed. Stuck on the block 75 354. Help!

Hey losk22,

we will get in touch via PM.

Hey losk22,

we figured it out. You have a fix provided via PM.
My wallet does not have a network connection! The configuration file is installed. Stuck on the block 75 354. Help!

Hey losk22,

we will get in touch via PM.
legendary
Activity: 1354

Let's bring a bit of activity back:

Almost every coin right now is just a speculative asset. Some protocol innovation here, a cool new feature there.. As soon as the bubble pops and attention
fades the traders take profit and move on. Because there is no substance. Eventually there is no innovation left to develop, no news to share. The
floor is 0 sat! Which leaves the community disgruntled and the project under attack.

So what are we going to do?

The answer is simple, isn't it? We are going to change the way mining is interpreted. We are going to change the way long term investing in crypto is frowned upon.
We are going to change DROIDZ from a speculative asset to a network with a real world purpose that generates a constant revenue stream to inject
into the market.

What does that mean exactly? Stay tuned and we'll let you know soon enough!

legendary
Minor development update:

The new wallets to reflect the return to DROIDZ / DRZ and the new design are out along with a small user requested update to the staking icon.

We still see a lot of the original 1.2.0.0 wallets on the network. If you haven't updated please do as soon as possible!

As long as seeding wallets on the network run the old version there could be problems for new users!
Thanks for providing updates and keeping us up to date Cheesy

Sure, we know it's hard to build trust in a takeover like this so we are doing our best to establish a good dev-to-community connection.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

The new wallets to reflect the return to DROIDZ / DRZ and the new design are out along with a small user requested update to the staking icon.

We still see a lot of the original 1.2.0.0 wallets on the network. If you haven't updated please do as soon as possible!

As long as seeding wallets on the network run the old version there could be problems for new users!
Thanks for providing updates and keeping us up to date Cheesy

Breaking news:

We hear your calls for marketing and have started a giveaway! (Sorry, no other PR stunt came to mind)

Just do as the tweet says and maybe you're the lucky winner Wink

"Hey! Here's your chance to win 10000 $DRZ currently worth
0.1 BTC (1k sat/droid). Follow & RT and we'll pick a winner
on Aug 8th. #THEDROIDZ
"

https://twitter.com/CoinDroidX/status/628662631512055808

Pretty nice promotion Cheesy

We agree! The best thing is those 0.1 BTC turned into ~0.14 already Wink
Pages:
Jump to: