Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES - page 12. (Read 18885 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
ehhh Yeah that was obvious, they are greedy. There is no point in paying them for the second time. But I like this new design, looks really clean and simple. IMO it would be better to keep the old ticker and combine it somehow with new design and focus on the development. That's really the only way to bring new investors.

Happy to hear. We did the ANN ourselves but have an award winning designer working with us now. You'll see the difference soon Wink

Can't comment on the exchange situation. We'll continue working in the meantime and if there's no agreement soon we just go with DRZ.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
ehhh Yeah that was obvious, they are greedy. There is no point in paying them for the second time. But I like this new design, looks really clean and simple. IMO it would be better to keep the old ticker and combine it somehow with new design and focus on the development. That's really the only way to bring new investors.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
I think we better switch back to DROIDZ for the time being. You know these exchanges, their issues can ruin the success of a coin, if not handled carefully.
Everyone is waiting for the new roadmap.

Sorry to keep you waiting.. Not getting a clear response from the Bittrex support team about the name change and unable to get in touch with Richie directly.

So far the info we have is that if we want the name change they would delist the coin and shutdown the wallet, which means users would have to withdraw everything and potentially risk losing coins. Afterwards DRX would have to get listed again just like any other new coin.

If this goes on too long we might just have to switch back to droidz and adjust to that.

Happy to hear how the community feels about that?
Everyone is waiting for the new roadmap.
So quiet here.. -.-

Working in peace. Enjoying the silence.

To pass the time until the next release the community could work on some promotions?

If anyone has a nice idea, let us know!
New wallet works fine, dev is very dedicated and quickly answers to private messages. Can't wait for a new roadmap.

Thanks for the feedback Smiley

We're trying to get the current exchange situation sorted out before posting the new roadmap but we're always around if anyone wants to get in touch.

To keep everyone entertained and the thread active we'll be going to post some design updates here and there so it's always worth to check in.
New wallet works fine, dev is very dedicated and quickly answers to private messages. Can't wait for a new roadmap.
Small development update:

Haven't heard back from the other exchanges but Bittrex responded saying if we want the ticker changed they would have to delist the market and it would have to go through the approval process again.

Not sure what they exactly mean but will let you know as soon as we have more info.
Small development update:

Right now we are trying to get exchanges to change the ticker from DRZ to DRX.

It's unsure which exchanges can support us but should trading be disabled on Bittrex or anywhere else it's due to the renaming.

As soon as that situation is sorted out we will work on the new roadmap.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Development update DRX001 // 150726 // Takeover roadmap

Development update DRX002 // 150731 // New wallets

Redesigned wallets with updated checkpoints provided.

I'll check this out
Oh neeews  Grin I am still a stakeholder. Thought the coin is dead and my investment is lost but your takeover gives hope. Waiting for more news.

Excellent NEWS!

PURPLE IS A RICH COLOUR!

DRZ was on Bittrex the whole time Wink
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1530
Oh neeews  Grin I am still a stakeholder. Thought the coin is dead and my investment is lost but your takeover gives hope. Waiting for more news.

Excellent NEWS!

PURPLE IS A RICH COLOUR!
Activity: 692
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Still holding DRZ.

There's strange buy every day on ccex, from ~15k to ~20k DRZ per day in the last month.
Activity: 296
Merit: 251
Development back on track and working all night to get the wallet out ASAP!

Good luck, hope you do not run into any difficulty.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Takeover and mergers is commonplace in most economic sectors: you'd expect to see it repeated for crypto sector.

No surprise, the original coin was a classic ICO scam..

We're still trying to find the identity of the original dev but all we have is the name "Fabiano".
I never believed in takeovers. IMO takeovers are just some tries by bagholders for a little pump.

Maybe we can prove you wrong Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

We're still trying to find the identity of the original dev but all we have is the name "Fabiano".
I never believed in takeovers. IMO takeovers are just some tries by bagholders for a little pump.

Development back on track and working all night to get the wallet out ASAP!
Pages:
Jump to: