Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES - page 8. (Read 18885 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Activity: 200
stupid bots haha well imm keep posted  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000
Good, at least you are observing things. Who could this cunning member be?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Community update

Just checking in to tell you that we have to delay the announcement of the giveaway for a bit.

Out of 240 followers approx. 220 are bots with the identical history of retweeting the same crypto-specific giveaway tweets. In our opinion picking one random follower would be unfair to our real community.

We'll come up with another way of selecting the winner.

Sorry for the delay, the announcement is still on for tonight!
Community update

We have the next stages of the roadmap ready. Just checking for errors in logic or spelling and then we're good to go Smiley
legendary
It's still open til tomorrow (Aug 8th CST). We have no fixed time set but will do the drawing between noon and evening.

Winner will be notified on Twitter and has to reply in this thread to PM us his address. Precautionary measure to eliminate some of the nastier bots.

We will be doing more giveaways in the future but most likely ones that require some form of involvement on the thread.
I've participated in retweets and just want to say hello also here on BTCtalk. I believe you are doing great job. Too many devs nowadays are too introvert to be able to grasp the importance of communication with the community!

You are doing great job so far - communication is the key thing needed, so thank you for that!

As for new name vs old debate - I do not believe it is necessary atm to change it. Delisting from Bittrex and other exchanges and then applying for new listing is a lot of work with uncertain outcome. I believe it is not worth it right now.

Imho, right now, we need you to stick around, enjoy developing this coin a producing complete roadmap, so the new comers and old time holders would see where this is going.

Anyway, could you please PM me the fix for new wallet "sync stuck" problem as you did send to others that asked ? I have just that problem on win7 - syncing for a bit and then it is stuck. Thank you.

Looking forward to new development and bright future of DROIDZ!

We agree, developers' presence and responsiveness are key to a good community relationship and we try our best to do that.

The rebranding has been put on hold. We are quite happy with the new logo and CI. We'll stick with "THE DROIDZ".

We'll get in touch via PM in a sec.

P.S.: Happy to see you around here too and not just on Twitter Smiley

I think the deadline is the best option to deal with possible bots. How are you going to draw the winner? Assigning a number according to the retweet timeline and then using random.org to draw a number from 1-2xx?

We will use one of the automated scripts available (e.g. http://competitionagency.com/tweetdraw/).

If we are certain that the winner is a Giveaway-Bot we'll do a redraw.
what the conditions to get drzcoin , he said there is a division DRZ 10k coins ?

Hey kevinjulio, now we understand you.

Follow us on Twitter and retweet this tweet:
https://twitter.com/CoinDroidX/status/628662631512055808

Use the official retweet button!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
It's still open til tomorrow (Aug 8th CST). We have no fixed time set but will do the drawing between noon and evening.

Winner will be notified on Twitter and has to reply in this thread to PM us his address. Precautionary measure to eliminate some of the nastier bots.

We will be doing more giveaways in the future but most likely ones that require some form of involvement on the thread.
I've participated in retweets and just want to say hello also here on BTCtalk. I believe you are doing great job. Too many devs nowadays are too introvert to be able to grasp the importance of communication with the community!

You are doing great job so far - communication is the key thing needed, so thank you for that!

As for new name vs old debate - I do not believe it is necessary atm to change it. Delisting from Bittrex and other exchanges and then applying for new listing is a lot of work with uncertain outcome. I believe it is not worth it right now.

Imho, right now, we need you to stick around, enjoy developing this coin a producing complete roadmap, so the new comers and old time holders would see where this is going.

Anyway, could you please PM me the fix for new wallet "sync stuck" problem as you did send to others that asked ? I have just that problem on win7 - syncing for a bit and then it is stuck. Thank you.

Looking forward to new development and bright future of DROIDZ!
Activity: 140
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Is the Twitter giveaway still open? When do you pick the winner?

Just an idea: give members a deadline to reply, or lose the coins, or somebody else gets them instead.

We'll notify the winner to respond within 48hrs or we'll do a redraw.

It was just a fun little promo thing, but 90% of the retweets are bots (run by one person?) which makes it unfair for honest followers.

I think the deadline is the best option to deal with possible bots. How are you going to draw the winner? Assigning a number according to the retweet timeline and then using random.org to draw a number from 1-2xx?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
what the conditions to get drzcoin , he said there is a division DRZ 10k coins ?

Just an idea: give members a deadline to reply, or lose the coins, or somebody else gets them instead.

We'll notify the winner to respond within 48hrs or we'll do a redraw.

It was just a fun little promo thing, but 90% of the retweets are bots (run by one person?) which makes it unfair for honest followers.
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Yes thank you ! Grin
Must admit, you are building here some trust with your kindness!
And with EFFICIENCY  Cheesy

We're trying our best.

It turned out to be a lot more work than we anticipated, especially if you wanna do it right from the beginning and not have to go back to redo the basics. But we're learning Cheesy
Yes thank you ! Grin

Thanks, and that's all we are asking for right now!
legendary
Yes thank you ! Grin
And with EFFICIENCY  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
Yes thank you ! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: