Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ] THE DROIDZ | Computing Network • ROADMAP • I2P HIVE • DROIDNODES - page 2. (Read 18885 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
It looks like GreedyJohn and the new developer have disappeared exactly at the same time. That duet was performing together, now together they gone from this thread... What could that mean...? Roll Eyes

Greedyjohn is a scammer he is involved in both new and old drz mate
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
It looks like GreedyJohn and the new developer have disappeared exactly at the same time. That duet was performing together, now together they gone from this thread... What could that mean...? Roll Eyes
copper member
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025
LMAO been gone quite a bit, good to see things haven't changed much.
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
I think everyone is being very harsh on this thread about the new developer!

All of us have the human right to take a holiday or retire or mothball the projects we have invested our time and energies when they get very boring, tedious and annoying;D

I've done this, put my feet up and worked on some completely different using completely different skills and abilities.

The new developer is taking a big break from Driodz - why stress yourselves out about it?
legendary
Activity: 1120
I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!

Regardless of the attitude to this "takeover", lets be objective. The new DRZ developer is definitely not the same as the old one.

If you care to compare their behavior, you would see they are drastically different. The first one was actualy more of an actual developer (programmer) than social person. The second one seems to more talk than do... To be exact, we have seen nothing other than talk from him up to the moment (well, he updated the logo.. but that was the only "development".. Smiley ).

But.. aside of this... something tells me the Droidz story is not over yet Smiley. See the big Bittrex volume today. Fake or not, who cares Smiley

Evething can still happen, I'm glad that my 19 DRZ (yeah that's not a lot  Cheesy) are still worth something even if I can't sell them because their total value is lower than 50 000 satoshis !
legendary
I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!

Regardless of the attitude to this "takeover", lets be objective. The new DRZ developer is definitely not the same as the old one.

If you care to compare their behavior, you would see they are drastically different. The first one was actualy more of an actual developer (programmer) than social person. The second one seems to more talk than do... To be exact, we have seen nothing other than talk from him up to the moment (well, he updated the logo.. but that was the only "development".. Smiley ).

But.. aside of this... something tells me the Droidz story is not over yet Smiley. See the big Bittrex volume today. Fake or not, who cares Smiley
Activity: 266
Is still on bittrex?

Some how it is still on bittrex yes probaly for not much longer though its due to be delisted Shocked
Activity: 294
???
I LOL at all the idiots who followed this fake takeover. "Community updates!" LOL I bet it's the same DRZ developer who took over his own coin, to dump even more!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Activity: 266
Hmm... What happened to the new dev team..?

Do the Droidz need another takeover..?

If the new dev was holding the bag and slowly cashed them then yes this will need a takeover again from the next bagholder. I maybe one as I had brought some cheap worthless coin but you never know.
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
legendary
Hmm... What happened to the new dev team..?

Do the Droidz need another takeover..?
legendary
Which buy order you tell about..? The ones at ~60 sat? Grin

The coin is crashed. Absence of devs is killing it. It dropped lower than ever, even more than it was before the new dev appeared.

Not sure who is dumping. If it were big volumes, I would have supposed it is new dev who is dumping the coin. But volumes are small, and the reason of such fall is price is just the absence of buy support. No development shown - hence no buy support...
Activity: 692
Merit: 501
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
Not sure about the back of mining, but the old price seems to be back. It was dumped pretty hard today...

Devs are you still there? Is there anything to release, so investors get a better feel about the coin..?

time to set some buy order!
legendary
Not sure about the back of mining, but the old price seems to be back. It was dumped pretty hard today...

Devs are you still there? Is there anything to release, so investors get a better feel about the coin..?
legendary
Activity: 1120
That's nice that there is a takeover. Just was it at the moment. You say in the OP that there is computation rewards, does that means that this is the back of mining ?
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
DEV seems to be busy behind the scenes  Cheesy, like the rest of us  Cheesy

and the price continues to fall down without buy support
legendary
Activity: 1778
DEV seems to be busy behind the scenes  Cheesy, like the rest of us  Cheesy
฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK
I still have some this coins, what is going on ?

It's time to buy other cheap DRZ!!  Wink
During the last months 600 is the lowerest price DRZ reached, so I think that is the bottom, where I will buy more. 600 to 900 is a good buy. If the coin keep this way probably it can go back to ico price. But who knows...

yes, who knows...we need more news from dev...

In the meantime, on c-cex there's someone (or a bot??) that still buy every days a pack of 0.2 BTC per day, for not delist or for accumulating the coin???   

...who know...
legendary
Activity: 1232
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
I still have some this coins, what is going on ?

It's time to buy other cheap DRZ!!  Wink
During the last months 600 is the lowerest price DRZ reached, so I think that is the bottom, where I will buy more. 600 to 900 is a good buy. If the coin keep this way probably it can go back to ico price. But who knows...
Pages:
Jump to: