Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DRZ-V3] [DROIDZ-V3] [ANTI-INSTAMINE] - A FRESH NEW START - WALLET 3.0.1 - page 12. (Read 39827 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 260
--- ChainWorks Industries ---
Can anyone confirm me are those exchanges on the same fork, and is it safe for buying it on exchange and sending it to last official wallet..? Maybe even arbitrage through exchanges? I was out, for some time, i'm considering not, to return again.
Thanks!

yes - confirmed ...

they are on the right blockchain - there is no more 'old-drz' - 'drz2' - or any other name you wish to give the previous coins on the previous blockchain ...

i have emailed yobit via support a couple of days ago - and have yet to hear back from them still ... being the weekend - i doubt i will hear back till next week now ...

hopefully when they do read the email / support ticket - they will respond by either recompiling the daemon and updating their wallet ( even though they are already on the right blockchain - they 'may' not be on the right wallet version ) - OR - they will just open the exchange wallet for trading anyway ...

#crysx
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Can anyone confirm me are those exchanges on the same fork, and is it safe for buying it on exchange and sending it to last official wallet..? Maybe even arbitrage through exchanges? I was out, for some time, i'm considering not, to return again.
Thanks!
I tried on several attempts to contact Yobit and never even received a response.  That doesn't sit well with me, and I feel for the people that have coins on there...

C-Cex has been awesome through this whole process!

yes - ccex have been great throughout this process - and contact with the owner is directly through skype - which makes for a much easier communication level ... he and his team have been great ...

yobit have ALWAYS taken their time - but will come through eventually ... so patience ( as if we havent THAT word enough ) and all will be done ...

again - i am flat out personally - and will attend to ALL the things i have listed as soon as i can ... so i will take responsibility over the lateness of the yobit trading release - and not blame yobit ...

so have a little more patience and we will have all these things rectified ...

tanx ...

#crysx
hi all ...

this is my fault - not soopys ...

i was supposed to contact the exchanges to release the wallets BEFORE i moved - as i knew it would not be possible while i did the move ...

ccex was contacted and i thought i had contacted yobit as well - but just researching my emails i have here ( but not the chrysophylax profile as i STILL cant get into my profile due to the the bct people STILL not getting back to me - and i cant access ANY of those emails ) i cant see any emails sent to yobit ...

so the possibility of an email reaching yobit is slim ...

ill email them today with the request to open the exchange wallets again ...

my apologies ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx,

glad to see you back here. Hope your big move (could call it Great Migration, or Völkerwanderung  Grin), is coming to a successful resolution Smiley

As far as I understand you lost the credentials to BCT account, but not sure how that is related to access to emails..? Just an idle question though, as it is a bit unclear to me..

migration Smiley ... i like ...

it actually is much like - i moved about 2.5hours away from the city from where i was living ... this is country living 30seconds walk from the beach ... its very nice ... and unpacking is a daunting and tedious task - but needs to be done - so settling will take a few weeks yet ... thefarm wont be up until a new place can be found - so no mining for me in any big way until then ...

the bct people not only locked the account - also banned me from access anything in bct ... thats two steps of lockout - which means i can no longer access ANY mails that are sent to that account or ANY thread on bct at all ... i cant even have a 'look' at ANYTHING based in bct ... total ban ...

so im here with this newbie - highly restricted account - to try and fathom what i am missing and determine the multitude of threads i was in and active with ... quite a few at that - and coins also that i have been helping with ...

soopy and i had a small discussion about it - and he is also emailing mprep on my behalf - to try and bring some resolution to access my account ... ive emailed theymos and badbear - with no contact from anyone of them or anyone from bct as yet ... hopefully not too much longer ...

#crysx
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
I think, there is no change after swap
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
I tried on several attempts to contact Yobit and never even received a response.  That doesn't sit well with me, and I feel for the people that have coins on there...

C-Cex has been awesome through this whole process!
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
hi all ...

i was supposed to contact the exchanges to release the wallets BEFORE i moved - as i knew it would not be possible while i did the move ...

ccex was contacted and i thought i had contacted yobit as well - but just researching my emails i have here ( but not the chrysophylax profile as i STILL cant get into my profile due to the the bct people STILL not getting back to me - and i cant access ANY of those emails ) i cant see any emails sent to yobit ...

my apologies ...

#crysx

Hi Crysx,

glad to see you back here. Hope your big move (could call it Great Migration, or Völkerwanderung  Grin), is coming to a successful resolution Smiley

As far as I understand you lost the credentials to BCT account, but not sure how that is related to access to emails..? Just an idle question though, as it is a bit unclear to me..
hi all ...

my apologies ...

#crysx
legendary
Does anyone know, why I can't withdraw my Driodz of Yobit exchange?
Has soopy contacted the exchanges?

Good question.

Has anyone done anything since the swap finished? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004

No idea, I've been waiting 4 weeks to withdrawal my Driodz of the Yobit, but it keeps saying the wallet is in maintenance mode Sad

legendary
Activity: 1778
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1004
Road Map - Phase 1.

1. Fix Masternode issues.

2. Bring ECDSA and Secp256k1 updates and fully implementation and usability.

3. Bring on BIP68, BIP112 and BIP113 Updates.

4. Restructure and update code base and fix minor work ability issues.

5. Chat features.

Road Map - Phase 2.

1. Website

2. Web and Mobile Wallets

Warm regards,
~SoopY~

nice to know things are still progressing ...

my move is done and as you know - unpacking is a killer of a job ...

lets catchup soon soopy ... its been almost two weeks due to my being away moving ...

#crysx
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001
Founder - NavCoin Ⓝ
Road Map - Phase 1.

1. Fix Masternode issues.

2. Bring ECDSA and Secp256k1 updates and fully implementation and usability.

3. Bring on BIP68, BIP112 and BIP113 Updates.

4. Restructure and update code base and fix minor work ability issues.

5. Chat features.

Road Map - Phase 2.

1. Website

2. Web and Mobile Wallets

Warm regards,
~SoopY~
legendary
Activity: 1778
We have not forgotten. Please be patient
legendary

Nope, thats not correct. There is no old-drz neither on C-Cex or anywahere else! Forget about old-drz.

Only new DRZ is on all exchanges now, including C-Cex. It is safe to trade there.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
what is next roadmap?
where is the exchange?
DRZ