Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DSK] DarkCash | PoW/PoS | StackHash | I2P | TOR | Markets - page 2. (Read 15591 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1001
Dev will launch be on time?
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
From Russia with love
So launch will still take place on the 22nd?  Roll Eyes looking forward to mine this thing, Wolf0 probably already has a modded miner which he is going to use and will be willing to sell it to the highest bidder while everyone else bites the dust  Grin

I'm sure he could get a bounty from the Dev for releasing it to the public.
But who knows

Ha! good luck with that  Cheesy , can't even afford a decent logo for the OP and Wolf0 won't take cheap change either.

True lol
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So launch will still take place on the 22nd?  Roll Eyes looking forward to mine this thing, Wolf0 probably already has a modded miner which he is going to use and will be willing to sell it to the highest bidder while everyone else bites the dust  Grin

But who knows

Ha! good luck with that  Cheesy , can't even afford a decent logo for the OP and Wolf0 won't take cheap change either.

But isnt this a normall nist5 coin?
http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/nist5-gpu-miner/
and much more nist5 gpu miners, only thing i failed is to find a working download link for a nist5 cpu miner.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

But who knows

And here you have niitassin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UavR6pgDZDU  he claims to be him.
I don't know ,but probably they really kids  Smiley
Then i must say that his english is really good for a 11/14yr old kid from India. At least on the topics.

Anyway i can be that it are some awesome young dev's, but then i fall back on the point: they dont have time for this, they got rules from his parents, got to go school etc etc. And that's all normall for a kid from 14years.
Running a coin is like running a company, u go for it or u hope that with the small amount of time u have that it will also work.

Some positive things about this young dev:
- already smart, and only can get smarter and beter
- Good handwrite in English, its perfectly.

Some negative things about a young dev ( its not only niitassin or his friend, its about the age )
- Less of time to put in the coin
- No fund to invest
- Got parents what are still his boss, if he need to shut down the computer he must, also if he's busy with developing so the dev progress will be very slow, IF he hold his interests and dont lose it ( many kids younger then 18 got problems to focus on 1 thing for the long term ), so: is a 14 yr old serious enough to dev and hold a coin? Or does those kids just want fast money and go to the next coin?
- What will he do when he earned like 1000 euro, its much in India and totally for a 14yr old kid from India, will he be arrogant and show the other kids what bully him his money?
No you read something wrong niitassin did only failed crave takeover ,he did not create crave.

ouch!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12171648

I tought this coin was launched and on the top of bittrex around the time that niitassin created the Crave topic.
I doubt that this coin can be something,14 years old kid and a friend of niitassin (another kid that tried to do something , but allways failed)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1155824
Probably waste of time.

Source is already on github
It could go far you never know

It's hard and u know why?
A kid from 14 yrs old need to go school, need to lissin to his parents and go on time to bed etc etc. All those things are good for him ofc, but he wont have enough time for a own coin.

So that reply from mr.bubels is good to know, this give me much less interests in this coin.

Now i hope 1 thing: they aren't that young, they claime to be 12 and 14 yrs old but in fact they are around the 30.
To tell that ur 12 and 14 yrs old can result in:
-wow your a damn good developer for that age, we will back u up.
  or
-a 12 and 14 yr old kids dont have enough time and knowledge about developing and holding a coin.

Its a tricky one, it already goes wrong on the launch time, mis calculated..

Some things i dont like about those 2 guys
When u look at Crave coin, they get pumped so hard and after it it get dumped 100x harder.
What did this dev do? He left, hm strange, so he dumped all his coins and abonded the coin. Probably he earned (totally for a 12yr old kid if the age is true ) some nice money of it.
Now his 14yr old friend is gonna do the same, maybe its the same guy, who knows.

I think DarkCash is ready for launch, but he need more activity here so more people jump in, more people will automaticly pump the coin on exchanges, and after it it get dumped and abonded. Ofc i'm not 100% sure about this but i see to much connections between this crap that this will happen.

Let's say that they are 12 and 14 and friends in real life, lets say if this is a fact:
Hey budy (say the 12 yr to the 14 yr) do you want to make some fast money? Create a coin, create a hype on bitcointalk, delay the launch so more and more people will jump in, and dump all ur (hidden) premine when u will get at least 1000 euro's ( 1000 euro's is much for those age ). I did it with crave say the 12 yr to the 14 yr, and it was a succes. Only thing i did after was telling on the forum that i will leave and close the topic.
Easy moneyyyy
In fact Crave wasn't so bad at all, it was for a short time the top from Bittrex (yeah short time so i am 100% in that time the 12yr old dev dumped all). But after the big dumps the dev abonded the coin, when a dev go away it's for 99,99 a fact that the coin will die and be worth of nothing anymore.
If those 2 kids are friend u can expect the same now with DarkCash.
From Russia with love
I doubt that this coin can be something,14 years old kid and a friend of niitassin (another kid that tried to do something , but allways failed)  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1155824
Probably waste of time.

Source is already on github
It could go far you never know
From Russia with love

But who knows
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
From Russia with love
legendary
Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001
Epic Private Internet Cash
5 min to the launch?
Hix
legendary
Activity: 1971
Merit: 1036
Specifications :

Name: DarkCash
Ticker: DSK
RPC Port: 10085
P2P Port: 10058
Block Time: 30 Seconds
PoS Reward: 0.025 DSK
PoW Reward: 0.25 DSK to 5 DSK to 2.5 DSK
Signing Algorithm: NIST5

NIST5 this is old algo. Why in topic ppl saying about new algo and cpu only from start?

Signing, not PoW.
oh Grin thanks
Specifications :

NIST5 this is old algo. Why in topic ppl saying about new algo and cpu only from start?

And does anyone know where I can get more info on what stackhash is?

Appears to be another attempt to stop GPU mining simply by boring the GPU dev to death.

So what? It's still more fair in regard to distribution.

How? It just means less people will work on it, there will be a longer period of privately used GPU miners before it's public. Either slow down GPU mining the right way, or make it simple so everyone can GPU mine...

Hm that just means: take a other coin that u can mine with a GPU, there are like 1500 coins here on this forum what u can mine with GPU.

I totally stopped with GPU mining, its not rendable, it only cost electricity. Ofc CPU mining cost also electricity but everybody can step on board. I made 4x profits with GPU mining: bitecoin, litecoin,dogecoin and darkcoin. All at the begin of there launch. After that nothing anymore.
With CPU i made profit on all cpu only coins ( xdn, bytecoin, monero, in short words: all cryptonight coins / cpu only.. However u can use ur GPU but they are totally fucked so the speed sucks what results in: CPU mining, lower electricity costs and high hash in compare of GPU. all those coins are doing WELL )

If u got free electricity, some big gpu farms only THEN it give u a profit. If u dont have this, it's a waste of time/money to let ur gpu mine.
CPU is almost always good, ofc the dev team from a coin and his community are the most important things.
From Russia with love
I really feel ashamed saying this but we have to postpone again, the ISP cut off my net due to non payment of bill. As a sorry, All those who posted in this post till now get 1 DSK.

I am really sorry.

Thanks for the gift! Wink

A curiosity, the GMT 00, what is the city (london, ireland...)?

Damn.. But thanks for the coin
Activity: 390
Specifications :

And does anyone know where I can get more info on what stackhash is?

Appears to be another attempt to stop GPU mining simply by boring the GPU dev to death.

So what? It's still more fair in regard to distribution.
Activity: 525
Merit: 531
can you set the start time not to midnight? midday or afternoon is better...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 574
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1000
I really feel ashamed saying this but we have to postpone again, the ISP cut off my net due to non payment of bill. As a sorry, All those who posted in this post till now get 1 DSK.

I am really sorry.

Thanks for the gift! Wink

A curiosity, the GMT 00, what is the city (london, ireland...)?
Pages:
Jump to: