Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 4. (Read 7531 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Interesting project, I wish the developers luck and prosperity! I hope soon see the working platform))) If the market does not fall, then I think the developers will soon please us with a new and interesting platform  Meanwhile, we are waiting
Well, where does the market? The project itself, because he collects the amount in euros, it means they just need a little more in the crypto currency to collect money, I think so ...
this is important, because when the value of the crypto currency is falling, people are less willing to invest in ico. And the project is interesting, I would like that the team would do well!

It can also be a hedge if you think you are putting your money in the right ICO and you also think that maybe ETH or BTC will further drop. You get the price per token at the day of your payment normally.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
You did it very well. I believe in you, you will always be no worse than now. This is an outstanding discovery. Fantasy!It's a way to do something! Thank you so much. I've never seen anything better.
Merit: 1
All friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see any difference from other competitive projects. There is of course something that is different but I do not see anything in this global.
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are executed at a high rate, because agree, time is money in all meanings of the word.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate that speed of transfers with which transactions are carried out, you can give birth for this time while transfer of funds takes place
Yes, because with the current developments, I can sit half a day to transfer money, and this is not a very welcome bonus!
So, let's see what happens to Digital Ticks, whether they can solve this problem. )) because I see a huge potential and a rapidly progressing project.
Activity: 168
How much money has been collected? I can not find information on the site...
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I'm wondering what actions will be held for the duration of the Digital Ticks for users?
Activity: 140
All friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see any difference from other competitive projects. There is of course something that is different but I do not see anything in this global.
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are executed at a high rate, because agree, time is money in all meanings of the word.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate that speed of transfers with which transactions are carried out, you can give birth for this time while transfer of funds takes place
Activity: 112
Blockchain technology - uniquely will change the world for the better, as I think.
Of course, there are a lot of cometories about this, regarding the project and its system and prinzipa of work, of course, but I can not fully understand why it was created, which could create such a platform, because there are so many similar platforms that are in no way inferior .
of the process of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trade, so over time, another problem of humanity was created cryptependent) how to deduce your money as transparently and simply.
Yes, this is a very important issue, because world traders have been working on creating unique strategies for many years, and it seems like they have found a solution and are working on its improvement.
I agree with you, we need a common platform and currency, because with such fluctuations I lose a lot. Let's hope that they succeed.
Of course, there are a lot of cometories about this, regarding the project and its system and prinzipa of work, of course, but I can not fully understand why it was created, which could create such a platform, because there are so many similar platforms that are in no way inferior .
of the process of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trade, so over time, another problem of humanity was created cryptependent) how to deduce your money as transparently and simply.
Activity: 454
Merit: 100
Great project and  I think it will succeed, even though there are plenty of doubters and nay-sayers out there.  The team is solid, the core idea is great, and that's basically all I care about, that's all I have to say in regards to DTX.
No less often startups are created with an absolutely identical concept; at the same time only nuances can differ, and between some there are no differences at all. In order to gain recognition, it is necessary to stand out.
Naturally, this situation pushes the potential consumer from innovations, provoking the emergence of deliberate mistrust and frustration.
Therefore, the project aims to improve the platforms for exchange operations and access to a completely new level, most comfortable for network participants level.
No less often startups are created with an absolutely identical concept; at the same time only nuances can differ, and between some there are no differences at all. In order to gain recognition, it is necessary to stand out.
Naturally, this situation pushes the potential consumer from innovations, provoking the emergence of deliberate mistrust and frustration.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
How do the commodities be valued and how is the crypto price set considering the prices are very volatile?
To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
The most important thing for me, as a connoisseur of high-quality platforms, crypto-exchangers, is that in its activity live people will be able to work in a qualitative way;
Personally, I am always attracted to platforms that are concerned about the security of their users, so for the platform to be equipped with special technologies and algorithms to prevent hacker attacks and hacking, so I'm more than calm.
interesting is the fact that every interested person will be able to carry out trading activities on DT, but a specially assembled team will normalize the process of connecting new users, it is tempting however!)
Activity: 75
50% discount on the commission is very cool, I'm also glad that there is such an opportunity. This will save large sums in case of serious trade.
I personally really like that I can get a 50% discount on the commission when buying and selling goods, crypto currency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
the game plan of exercises of this venture is exceptionally flawless and extremely straightforward, I see this task has an unmistakable calendar of posting coins on trade, where the fundamental trade of this coin?
To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
The most important thing for me, as a connoisseur of high-quality platforms, crypto-exchangers, is that in its activity live people will be able to work in a qualitative way;
Personally, I am always attracted to platforms that are concerned about the security of their users, so for the platform to be equipped with special technologies and algorithms to prevent hacker attacks and hacking, so I'm more than calm.
Pages:
Jump to: