Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 5. (Read 7531 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
The most important thing for me, as a connoisseur of high-quality platforms, crypto-exchangers, is that in its activity live people will be able to work in a qualitative way;
Merit: 1
To choose a good, reliable ICO is sometimes not so simple. However, Digital Ticks for me is very different from similar projects, because it allows you to do the work at a high level for beginners and professionals alike. But I still can not identify and highlight for myself, what are the advantages of the project and how it differs from such projects. *?
Activity: 67
I think the project team has more important tasks now. Although the development of the functional is cool, it seems to me that it would be better if the main version worked adequately.

Here you will not guess until the project presents data ofbits investors. But he will not do it. Why should anyone open the data of their investors.

The main thing is that the collections are cool. A little more wait and you can enjoy trading on the plaform, actually will touch it)))
Activity: 231
Merit: 19
Hello. Guys, tell me, DTX token will be added to any third-party exchange? (idex, cryptopia, kucoin) Thank you for the answer.
DTX token is already listed in Mercatox with the following pairs DTx/BTC - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/BTC and DTx/ETH - https://mercatox.com/exchange/DTx/ETH
Activity: 140
This is really a large-scale and multifunctional platform that allows you to trade a wide pool of crypto-currencies, as well as commodity issuers.
Yes, because not everyone can boast of such an arsenal! Initially, BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO and other popular crypto-currencies will be available, as well as gold and silver.
Activity: 108
Hello Team,

This E-mail is regarding your ADD coin request in our cryptocurrency exchange,

We Introduced World's 1st Custom Pairing option, You can trade with any coin/token as market and trade with your destination coin.
So that you can get unlimited markets....

Note: for charging BTC as the listing fee you will get these services

*Listed coins/tokens can trade with any markets with the exchange existing pairs.
*No Transaction Fee for first 30 days and there is no T & C for your trade volumes
*You will get a free banner listed on our coinexcap for 30days which is worth of 4500USD

Reply to this email, if you have any questions regarding this

Thanks & Regards,
Coinexmarket Team

Telegram group : https://t.me/coinexmarket
Android app : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.coinexmarket&hl=en
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinexmarket/
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
Guys, calm down, this is a beta version. When the full platform and mobile version will be developed - we will see a lot of opportunities and a wide functionality.
I support you buddy. Because that's how it is written in WhitePaper. I hope that the team will follow it. For me it is important, I invested.
 This is really a large-scale and multifunctional platform that allows you to trade a wide pool of crypto-currencies, as well as commodity issuers.
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
Hello. Guys, tell me, DTX token will be added to any third-party exchange? (idex, cryptopia, kucoin) Thank you for the answer.
This is one of the best and sensible projects that came across my path and which really interested me. Good luck! Always move forward!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
All the friends praise Digital Ticks, but what are their advantages? I do not see a difference from other competitive projects ..
I consider it a huge advantage that all transactions are carried out at high speed.
Oh, yes, here I agree with you, because I hate the speed of translations.
Yes, I can sit for half a day to transfer money.
Well, let's see what happens with Digital Ticks, will they be able to fix this problem.
It's wonderful, the guys are very confidently moving towards the goal, already a huge part of the work is done, a huge section of the road has been passed, and most importantly, everything goes its course in a successful direction.
Guys, it is not unimportant that the referral program will be distributed on the platform. Each user of the platform will be able to earn DTX tokens, for this he will need to attract to the purchase of tokens of his friends and acquaintances.
It will be beneficial not only to the one who attracts, the attracted user will also receive a bonus to his purchase of five percent as well as the one who attracted him. The DTX token released by the platform will be an Ethereum token. Thanks to this, all holders of the DTX token on the platform will receive a discount for various operations.
 Guys, it is not unimportant that the referral program will be distributed on the platform. Each user of the platform will be able to earn DTX tokens, for this he will need to attract to the purchase of tokens of his friends and acquaintances.
I am attracted to the project by the fact that the Digital Ticks platform includes modern technologies of analytics, statistics, as well as strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence. I believe that this is very important during the development of modern and diverse projects that work to create user facilities.
Plus, everything, we need to grasp the seriousness of the project, since the main idea is to create all the conditions for created for users who make a profit by trading in the crypto currency market.
Personally, I like the simplicity in using the platform itself, because it does not only offer a wide range of features, but also the availability of use even for a beginner trader.
Yes, it's very relevant and professional from their side, because I'm very grateful for this opportunity as an inexperienced user and newcomer in this field, because it's so much easier for me to use the platform when everything is clear and clear.
Immediately strikes clear the execution of work, a professional approach, equipped with the necessary tools and functions, effective analytical strategies and a clear interface.
Activity: 75
Comment of course a lot on the project's back, but I can not fully understand why it was created.
processes of fluctuating the value of currencies led to the emergence of one of the most profitable types of activity - trading.
Yes, this is a very important question, because the world's traders for many years are working on creating unique strategies
I agree with you, we need a common platform and currency, because with such fluctuations I lose a lot.
I am attracted to the project by the fact that the Digital Ticks platform includes modern technologies of analytics, statistics, as well as strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence. I believe that this is very important during the development of modern and diverse projects that work to create user facilities.
Plus, everything, we need to grasp the seriousness of the project, since the main idea is to create all the conditions for created for users who make a profit by trading in the crypto currency market.
Personally, I like the simplicity in using the platform itself, because it does not only offer a wide range of features, but also the availability of use even for a beginner trader.
Yes, it's very relevant and professional from their side, because I'm very grateful for this opportunity as an inexperienced user and newcomer in this field, because it's so much easier for me to use the platform when everything is clear and clear.
It's good news that the DTX tokens is already traded on the exchanger. I'm certainly interested in when they develop their own stock exchange. Of course, such developments take a lot of time and energy. But I'm sure that the guys will be able to achieve their goals)
Pages:
Jump to: